Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
This is actually quite good, I mean, we're finally making of cubecraft a better enjoyable place to everyone!

Really proud of this team! ^^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
This is actually very good, so all the players that were from some countries that didn't have a language added in CubeCraft, now have. That is, for translations. Honestly Spanish was already added, but I'm glad to know this.

Every day I am more proud of this great server!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Elenahh

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
856
2,025
289
27
catalan got added so when is Frysk getting added people who live there dont know nederlands
 

BRamil

Well-Known Member
Jan 13, 2020
5
1
84
add Ukrainian translation
додайте Перекладу Українська мови
 
  • Love
Reactions: Elenahh
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom