Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
163
145
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
For those who missed the QNA stream a few days ago, you can watch it here:
Hii @SlinkyGnu05604 hope you doing well 🤗

Thxx for sharing this! I honestly didn't know about it at all 🥲

It's disappointing that they didn't talk about SBMM though, I'm really curious about it, I need to know more and more abot it since it could change a lot on CC.

I'm also rlly happy they talked about the CubeCraft creator program aand giving more opportunities to content creators.
I think we rlly need this right now, As I've said before, I personally discovered CC through YouTuber, And I'm sure many others did too.

Back then, YouTube was pretty much the main platform, But now we have TikTok and Twitch and many others.
Someone could be successful on TikTok but not on YouTube e.g!!
Supporting new and upcoming creators across different platforms, Especially those making good CubeCraft content, Could rlly help the server a lot, Especially right now.

Best regards..🌹
 

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
760
3,460
384
www.youtube.com
Hii @SlinkyGnu05604 hope you doing well 🤗

Thxx for sharing this! I honestly didn't know about it at all 🥲

It's disappointing that they didn't talk about SBMM though, I'm really curious about it, I need to know more and more abot it since it could change a lot on CC.

I'm also rlly happy they talked about the CubeCraft creator program aand giving more opportunities to content creators.
I think we rlly need this right now, As I've said before, I personally discovered CC through YouTuber, And I'm sure many others did too.

Back then, YouTube was pretty much the main platform, But now we have TikTok and Twitch and many others.
Someone could be successful on TikTok but not on YouTube e.g!!
Supporting new and upcoming creators across different platforms, Especially those making good CubeCraft content, Could rlly help the server a lot, Especially right now.

Best regards..🌹
SBMM was a topic they were supposed to cover in that QNA but they forgot about it / no one reminded them about it.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom