Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

profligate

Oct 12, 2023
I'm sad to say this is one of the most toxic Minecraft communities I've seen for a while.
I've noticed it especially in Battle Arena FFA and Blockwars CTF. Players will troll their own team, bully people in chat, cuss, threaten, hate speech, and just make the experience poor in general. It's hard to enjoy a game anymore. The discord is considerably worse. I joined, hoping for more community interaction, and instead met a lot of toxic kids who went as far as to spam my DMs with threats. It's extremely frustrating.
The mods try their best but I feel as though more could be done to ensure the community is safe, kind, and respectful.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have to agree with this. Im not sure about discord since I choose to talk less on there, but in lucky islands solos, the game I play, words are not enough to express my sorrow. I’ve tried hard to improve the state of lucky islands, and it makes me weep to see players with no respect or gratitude say those kinds of things in chat. Im not surprised about hack accausations, but people swearing in all caps threatening me and my family for 5 minutes straight for days in a row is something Im not ok with. Every time I forgive them and try to understand why they’re upset, and they still refuse to change. The worst part is, I can’t even report these players because I have no way of showing my entire screen. Im at least glad that the people who I look up to are much more respectful, and these forums are mostly free of toxicity. It all comes down to the fact that I chose the wrong game. What I believe is (was) an interesting fun PvP game of creativity, tactics, and resource management, just had to be on a kids server on a kids game featured around lucky blocks, an idea made popular almost exclusively by YouTubers who target kids. I don’t think I would still be here if it wasn’t for the other people who care.

• Heart
Reactions: profligate

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Yes, but usually only in ffa. I hardly ever see this in other gamemodes. However, lets be thankful that we don't have Zeqa's community. If you've never played Zeqa, join the Zeqa server and play in a fairly highly populated lobby and you will see what I mean...

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

profligate

Oct 12, 2023
Yes, but usually only in ffa. I hardly ever see this in other gamemodes. However, lets be thankful that we don't have Zeqa's community. If you've never played Zeqa, join the Zeqa server and play in a fairly highly populated lobby and you will see what I mean...
That's unfortunate, I was planning on joining and utilizing the pvp practice they offer

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Every big server has atleast some childish and toxic players. But in my opinion Cubecraft is one of the least toxic servers I know.

Trolling teammates by killing/spawn trapping them, swearing and sending threats to others are against Cubecrafts rules, so I would just report them.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Yeah, the community is toxic especially in FFA. I avoid that game due to it.
Back when I started playing CubeCraft, up until 2021, the community were much friendlier than what it is today.
OG players can tell you the same thing, they are nice people too. I'm a chill guy and hate toxic players all the way.
I usually play SkyWars, EggWars, and Survival Games and usually I don't see much toxicity there.
Speaking of SkyWars, I hate people who destroy smithing tables!!!

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
We try our best when it comes to blocking anything to do with hate speech and bullying within chat on our network, but there will always be times when some words will make it through or people will attempt to bypass the filter. This gets even more difficult when multiple languages are involved. As someone who regularly visits Battle Arena, I agree that it needs to be moderated more, but we don't have the resources to do that 24 hours a day.

Our moderators do try their hardest to try and combat the amount of toxicity and hate speech on our network but they can't always be available. We are always looking for new moderators to join our team, and if they meet the minimum Helper requirements they can always apply to better protect the network.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I'm sad to say this is one of the most toxic Minecraft communities I've seen for a while.
I've noticed it especially in Battle Arena FFA and Blockwars CTF. Players will troll their own team, bully people in chat, cuss, threaten, hate speech, and just make the experience poor in general. It's hard to enjoy a game anymore. The discord is considerably worse. I joined, hoping for more community interaction, and instead met a lot of toxic kids who went as far as to spam my DMs with threats. It's extremely frustrating.
The mods try their best but I feel as though more could be done to ensure the community is safe, kind, and respectful.
What would you suggest could be done to make the community less toxic?

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA's entire motto is "be toxic". If you can't handle it just don't play FFA, because CubeCraft literally cannot moderate that part of the network.

Reactions: Desiderata

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
literally cannot moderate that part of the network.
everyone, including the staff themselves would like to have a bit of order in the server and keep those nasty players away

take my two cents on this:

they literally have no excuse to not overlook certain parts of the community

although if I'm being honest as a moderator from a different server, we can't achieve perfection in modding a certain gamemode, we're often busy and realistically there won't be enough to moderate a server well so cracks often show and there will inevitably be toxic players/rulebreakers

best we can do is to report them, ignore them, block them, and troll/annoy them back

on that note, I also think CC should up their game with their current anticheat (Sentinel) because I've seen some blatant hackers being unaffected at all

if I'm being honest though compared to other servers (say, Hive and Lifeboat) Cubecraft isn't that toxic

but are we really going to stoop that low? no way, don't ever let that happen

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom