Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @PrettyDandelion

Like always are your videos amazing and funny for looking at! You have destroyed 5 eggs and that is already Awesome. It is nice that you edit your videos, we see only action in your video. Can I ask one question? What is the reason that you place on every egg you destroy a cake? Too bad that you give free food to your opponents :p.

Reactions: #getbarbecued

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Hello @PrettyDandelion

Like always are your videos amazing and funny for looking at! You have destroyed 5 eggs and that is already Awesome. It is nice that you edit your videos, we see only action in your video. Can I ask one question? What is the reason that you place on every egg you destroy a cake? Too bad that you give free food to your opponents :p.
Thx mate! The reason for cake replacement of the egg came from a joke with me and my friend when I thought that it would be a generous offer and a sign of pity and empathy for their loss to give them a cake (to take the mickey) and after that I started to do it all the time :D;)

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Thx mate! The reason for cake replacement of the egg came from a joke with me and my friend when I thought that it would be a generous offer and a sign of pity and empathy for their loss to give them a cake (to take the mickey) and after that I started to do it all the time :D;)
HAHA. To be honest, they don't use the cake, but they will be angry that you have taken their egg. That is a genious idea in general! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: #getbarbecued

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
lol enjoyable video.
aren't you the guy who thought i was a trump supporter?
I don't think we're to discuss politics too much (in: controversial topics) due to rules of the community. But my matter was slightly different. But yes I was the one to comment on your video.
All I have to say really is why anyone would want to celebrate a national day of their country with "such" a president. And in one way or another patriotism very often turns into conflict. ----Because my country is better then you lot inferior people.--- (and same goes with racism and discrimination of others).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom