Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @PrettyDandelion

Like always are your videos amazing and funny for looking at! You have destroyed 5 eggs and that is already Awesome. It is nice that you edit your videos, we see only action in your video. Can I ask one question? What is the reason that you place on every egg you destroy a cake? Too bad that you give free food to your opponents :p.

Reactions: #getbarbecued

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Hello @PrettyDandelion

Like always are your videos amazing and funny for looking at! You have destroyed 5 eggs and that is already Awesome. It is nice that you edit your videos, we see only action in your video. Can I ask one question? What is the reason that you place on every egg you destroy a cake? Too bad that you give free food to your opponents :p.
Thx mate! The reason for cake replacement of the egg came from a joke with me and my friend when I thought that it would be a generous offer and a sign of pity and empathy for their loss to give them a cake (to take the mickey) and after that I started to do it all the time :D;)

Reactions: GeldHaftige

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Thx mate! The reason for cake replacement of the egg came from a joke with me and my friend when I thought that it would be a generous offer and a sign of pity and empathy for their loss to give them a cake (to take the mickey) and after that I started to do it all the time :D;)
HAHA. To be honest, they don't use the cake, but they will be angry that you have taken their egg. That is a genious idea in general! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: #getbarbecued

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
lol enjoyable video.
aren't you the guy who thought i was a trump supporter?
I don't think we're to discuss politics too much (in: controversial topics) due to rules of the community. But my matter was slightly different. But yes I was the one to comment on your video.
All I have to say really is why anyone would want to celebrate a national day of their country with "such" a president. And in one way or another patriotism very often turns into conflict. ----Because my country is better then you lot inferior people.--- (and same goes with racism and discrimination of others).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom