Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

misojade

Member
Jul 2, 2026
2
5
4
26
two things I’ve noticed with Skyblock Reborn that I’d really like to see added to add to the interactivity and competitiveness of the gamemode is island visiting so I can check on the progress of my friends playing.

Another thing I’d love to see, is global rankings for items farmed, mobs killed, and other statistic numbers. Essentially global rankings for examples like: total zombie kills, total pumpkins harvested, total oak logs broken and other rankings of that nature. I feel like it would add to the competitiveness and interactivity of the gamemode.
 

jumpylionnn

Member
Jun 11, 2026
6
2
4
20
I agree with both of those
I also think that leaderboards for dungeon completion time would be cool although that may increase the amount of cheaters in this game

when I think of rankings for things like total pumpkin harvested it reminds me of the great potato war and I absolutely want these leaderboards in game
 
  • Like
Reactions: misojade

misojade

Member
Jul 2, 2026
2
5
4
26
I agree with both of those
I also think that leaderboards for dungeon completion time would be cool although that may increase the amount of cheaters in this game

when I think of rankings for things like total pumpkin harvested it reminds me of the great potato war and I absolutely want these leaderboards in game
I would very much like to see it happen so it gives some more competitiveness to Skyblock
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom