Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which aspect of Lucky Islands is the WORST:

• The 'Luck Part'

• The Players

• The Maps

• 'Corruption'

• The texture pack timeout/crash your game for no reason thing

• The random events (e.g money rain) that are useless

• EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
WARNING: LOOKING AT THE COMMENTS, I DON'T THINK PEOPLE REALISE THIS SO I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS VERY CLEARLY IN THREE WORDS, THEN PEOPLE MAY FEEL A LITTLE BETTER:

THIS IS SATIRE

IN OTHER WORDS, THIS POST IS A JOKE AND SHOULDN'T BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, THIS IS WHY IT IS NOT IN THE SUGGESTION THREAD, SO RELAX, ITS FOR COMEDIAC EFFECT ONLY :)

IF YOU WANT MY ACTUAL OPINION ON THE GAME, I RATE IT A 6.66/10. IT IS CREATIVE, BUT HAS ITS DRAWBACKS (LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME)

So yeah, you no longer have to tell me in the comments to be family friendly-er or consterversal :) Ok, you can read it if you want :P

WARNING: IF YOU AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH MY ACCOUNT, THIS Won't MAKE SENSE. BUT BASICALLY, I HAVE A LITTLE MINI-SERIES THING WHERE I COMPLAIN ABOUT STUFF I PERSONALLY LIKE. HOWEVER, THIS IS DIFFERENT... 'CUS I DON'T EVEN LIKE THIS GAME, I $£!&ING DESPISE IT (THATS A LIE, READ THE TOP OF THE POST). ALSO, I GOT A BETTER CENSOR THAN 'FRICK' OR 'POO'. IT'S JUST RANDOM SYMBOLS. SO CAN YOU STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY OBVIOUS ANGER =), CUS NOW IT IS EVEN MORE OBVIOUS! =)

STOP

What the $£!& is this? Why would you create THIS...

This is the FIRST time I have ever had to make a serious top 5. Now, If your familiar with my account, (If not you should take a look, its really good if you like angry British people doing satirical top 5 or 10' about cube craft games, more than likely complaining), you will understand that I make top 5/10's about games and why I hate them for a joke. I don't hate paintball or tower defence. All my friend's list (except MCDutchGamer) have come from those games because they have the skill (like me :D, well, at least the paintball I have skill in, tower defence just depends if your team is annoying or not).

BUT THIS GAME... IS BAD. AND THAT GAME IS.........

LUCKY ISLANDS! :D

Seriously, why the $£!& would you mix Skyblock, with PVP, with luck, with random death, topped off with a server that already doesn't even know what SOLO means and likes to make abilities for every god damn game, even if they don't NEED it.

I have played this game 100 times. And I have only won once... And that's not because of PVP... or Bad golden apple timing... or anything like that. It's literally only because of the 'lucky' aspect.

It isn't luck. Yeah, there may be a chance of you getting diamond armour. But when the chance of randomly dying is like 30% thanks to ALL the troll blocks... Pits, zombies, witches, blazes hell even there used to be an ender dragon that would kill everyone. (I swear to god if that thing is still in the $£!&ing game...) and getting diamond armour is like 0.00000000000001%, that's not 'luck' that 'lottery luck'. In other words, that's just stupidly impossible and there's a good chance you're not going to get it ever in your life. (Or your playtime in this case).

so... for the first time ever........

HERES MY FIRST SERIOUS (IT ISN'T SERIOUS AT ALL, LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE POST) 'TOP 5 THINGS I HAT ABOUT...' POST.

1. 'LUCK'

Sorry but, This isn't a good thing! When someone is doing exceptionally well, then you kill them immediately under something that they cannot control. It's just $£!&ing cruel. On a serious note, you are an IMMENSELY popular server and you are practically a business at this point. When it comes to player base, the worst thing you can as a business is make them feel upset, shame or feel like they are bad when they're not. Not to mention most of your players are children who haven't reached an age where they can say 'It's just a game'. It's rage inducing, for the WRONG reasons.

Luck wouldn't be so bad if ALL the blocks were positive, just some were more positive than others. BUT HAVING LIKE 5 DIFFERENT COMMON LUCK TYPES THAT (PRETTY MUCH) IMMEIDIATLY KILL YOU isn't good game design. It's sadistic and unfair. And before you say 'Well it's meant to be unfair, that's why It's called lucky islands... well... Buy some glasses and read what I just said because it eliminates that opinion completely.

2. Players
Right, this literally has to be the only game where 50% of the players are $£!&ing stupid or they're just complete $£!holes.

LETS START A MINI LIST OF 3 TYPES OF PLAYERS:

1. The player who $£!&-talks you then laughs when you die (USUALLY BY 'LUCK') and calls you a hacker when you win. This wouldn't be annoying as it happens on every server but, you died because of 'luck', not them, which makes it more annoying!

2. The player who gets all the good stuff. Well, they aren't $£!&ing stupid and they aren't $£!holes... BUT ITS STILL ANNOYING SO I'M COUNTING IT, ITS MY LIST ;)

3. The guy who gets nothing. This is the only player who isn't ever an $£!hole, and I can relate to them because, half the time, I GET NOTHING USEFUL AND DIE. IMEDIATLY.

3. MAPS

They're terrible. Literally, name me one good map, try me! Taiga thingy: ENDER DRAGON. And, it's too full of stuff and I end up banging into leaves all the time?

Crossroads? They're not islandS. It's just an island.

That one desert map: It's annoying, it takes 10mins to find the entrance to the tunnel on your island etc.

they're all TERRIBLE.

4. CORRUPTION
Seriously, remember when cube craft likes to add random wacky events that have no purpose AT ALL and don't need (or in this case) we don't want in the game. Well, corruption is when, out of nowhere, even if you have wasted all your supplies getting there, part (as in like half the map) RANDOMLY SETS ON FIRE AND LAVA GOES EVERYWHERE AND THERE ARE NETHERACK AND FIRE AND ALL THE STUFF BURNS AND EVENTUALLY IT COVERS PRETTY MUCH ALL THE MAP AND YOU IMMEDIATELY DIE. for no reason :D

The game would be fine (well it would it still suck) if corruption wasn't in it, so take it out, dumb$£!. (sorry for, IDK, 'creator of map disrespect', don't ban me like literally EVERY OTHER FORUM).

5. EVERYTHING:
Literally, everything in this game is annoying.

'LUCKY ISLANDS'

The luck is annoying. The Islands, are annoying. That's not a good start. The players are annoying, The stupid side effects like money rain (aka useless rain) and meteor showers, are annoying. Corruption is annoying. The style is annoying. The lobby, is for once, annoying. The fact that if you have resource packs to automatically download, when you join the game it pretty much times you out or crashes your game completely, is annoying. Everything, about this $£!&ING ANNOYING.

In conclusion... this game... has to be the most overhyped (at the time of me first playing the game when that stupid update came out)... awful game of ALL TIME!

#BLM2: British Lives (me) Matter Too!

ALSO, I'M NOT TRYING TO GET THE GAME REMOVED, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IMPROVE IT :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypixel Network

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If your intention is too get this game removed than I don't think it is gonna work
An example of in invalid argument to have a game removed would be the players
That is actually a reason for it to stay it has a lot of players
Also you can't tell me you are complaining about the luck part it is probably of course it is but it isn't very predictable to the rest of us since we don't know the algorithms thus we can't make very likely predictions
If as the rest of yours are primarily about comedic effect and you aren't just calling everyone who plays it a wiener than I get it

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont like lucky islands mostly because of the luck. Its an interesting game but i dont like that its mostly a luck based game and i can have leather armor but other can have full diamond armor which means, because they are lucky they get to win a lot easier.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
If your intention is too get this game removed than I don't think it is gonna work
An example of in invalid argument to have a game removed would be the players
That is actually a reason for it to stay it has a lot of players
Also you can't tell me you are complaining about the luck part it is probably of course it is but it isn't very predictable to the rest of us since we don't know the algorithms thus we can't make very likely predictions
If as the rest of yours are primarily about comedic effect and you aren't just calling everyone who plays it a wiener than I get it
Don't need to remove it, just improve it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like Lucky Islands as it is now, we don't need an update or to improve Lucky Islands in my opinion. We just had an update of Lucky Islands.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
First of all, I suggest you make your posts less agressive the next time.
Second thing is, I don't think Lucky Islands needs an update, I like it.
And if you have any suggestions on how we could make the game better, then feel free to suggest it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
About the maps, I know where your frustration comes from, some maps are just not good for PvP, anyway, if you'd like to build those maps then you can always apply for builder.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Everyone says it all. I do not need to add a new update!
There is already an update done a while back.
Stay continue to build. ;)

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Okay I had to update the post due to the insane amount of people who think I actually despise the game that much, please remember that all my content, no matter what I say in the post, is satire and for comedic effect since there aren't enough people on the forums who do what I do.

Peace out <3

Reactions: ElPtricko

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont like lucky island, because the one boy has everything And the other nothing, also you are crafting the whole time And shoot anyone you. I hate the players. It isnt a fair game, But Somethimes it is funny. I find that There isnt action in this game.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
WARNING: LOOKING AT THE COMMENTS, I DON'T THINK PEOPLE REALISE THIS SO I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS VERY CLEARLY IN THREE WORDS, THEN PEOPLE MAY FEEL A LITTLE BETTER:

THIS IS SATIRE

IN OTHER WORDS, THIS POST IS A JOKE AND SHOULDN'T BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, THIS IS WHY IT IS NOT IN THE SUGGESTION THREAD, SO RELAX, ITS FOR COMEDIAC EFFECT ONLY :)

IF YOU WANT MY ACTUAL OPINION ON THE GAME, I RATE IT A 6.66/10. IT IS CREATIVE, BUT HAS ITS DRAWBACKS (LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME)

So yeah, you no longer have to tell me in the comments to be family friendly-er or consterversal :) Ok, you can read it if you want :p

WARNING: IF YOU AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH MY ACCOUNT, THIS Won't MAKE SENSE. BUT BASICALLY, I HAVE A LITTLE MINI-SERIES THING WHERE I COMPLAIN ABOUT STUFF I PERSONALLY LIKE. HOWEVER, THIS IS DIFFERENT... 'CUS I DON'T EVEN LIKE THIS GAME, I $£!&ING DESPISE IT (THATS A LIE, READ THE TOP OF THE POST). ALSO, I GOT A BETTER CENSOR THAN 'FRICK' OR 'POO'. IT'S JUST RANDOM SYMBOLS. SO CAN YOU STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MY OBVIOUS ANGER =), CUS NOW IT IS EVEN MORE OBVIOUS! =)

STOP

What the $£!& is this? Why would you create THIS...

This is the FIRST time I have ever had to make a serious top 5. Now, If your familiar with my account, (If not you should take a look, its really good if you like angry British people doing satirical top 5 or 10' about cube craft games, more than likely complaining), you will understand that I make top 5/10's about games and why I hate them for a joke. I don't hate paintball or tower defence. All my friend's list (except MCDutchGamer) have come from those games because they have the skill (like me :D, well, at least the paintball I have skill in, tower defence just depends if your team is annoying or not).

BUT THIS GAME... IS BAD. AND THAT GAME IS.........

LUCKY ISLANDS! :D

Seriously, why the $£!& would you mix Skyblock, with PVP, with luck, with random death, topped off with a server that already doesn't even know what SOLO means and likes to make abilities for every god damn game, even if they don't NEED it.

I have played this game 100 times. And I have only won once... And that's not because of PVP... or Bad golden apple timing... or anything like that. It's literally only because of the 'lucky' aspect.

It isn't luck. Yeah, there may be a chance of you getting diamond armour. But when the chance of randomly dying is like 30% thanks to ALL the troll blocks... Pits, zombies, witches, blazes hell even there used to be an ender dragon that would kill everyone. (I swear to god if that thing is still in the $£!&ing game...) and getting diamond armour is like 0.00000000000001%, that's not 'luck' that 'lottery luck'. In other words, that's just stupidly impossible and there's a good chance you're not going to get it ever in your life. (Or your playtime in this case).

so... for the first time ever........

HERES MY FIRST SERIOUS (IT ISN'T SERIOUS AT ALL, LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE POST) 'TOP 5 THINGS I HAT ABOUT...' POST.

1. 'LUCK'

Sorry but, This isn't a good thing! When someone is doing exceptionally well, then you kill them immediately under something that they cannot control. It's just $£!&ing cruel. On a serious note, you are an IMMENSELY popular server and you are practically a business at this point. When it comes to player base, the worst thing you can as a business is make them feel upset, shame or feel like they are bad when they're not. Not to mention most of your players are children who haven't reached an age where they can say 'It's just a game'. It's rage inducing, for the WRONG reasons.

Luck wouldn't be so bad if ALL the blocks were positive, just some were more positive than others. BUT HAVING LIKE 5 DIFFERENT COMMON LUCK TYPES THAT (PRETTY MUCH) IMMEIDIATLY KILL YOU isn't good game design. It's sadistic and unfair. And before you say 'Well it's meant to be unfair, that's why It's called lucky islands... well... Buy some glasses and read what I just said because it eliminates that opinion completely.

2. Players
Right, this literally has to be the only game where 50% of the players are $£!&ing stupid or they're just complete $£!holes.

LETS START A MINI LIST OF 3 TYPES OF PLAYERS:

1. The player who $£!&-talks you then laughs when you die (USUALLY BY 'LUCK') and calls you a hacker when you win. This wouldn't be annoying as it happens on every server but, you died because of 'luck', not them, which makes it more annoying!

2. The player who gets all the good stuff. Well, they aren't $£!&ing stupid and they aren't $£!holes... BUT ITS STILL ANNOYING SO I'M COUNTING IT, ITS MY LIST ;)

3. The guy who gets nothing. This is the only player who isn't ever an $£!hole, and I can relate to them because, half the time, I GET NOTHING USEFUL AND DIE. IMEDIATLY.

3. MAPS

They're terrible. Literally, name me one good map, try me! Taiga thingy: ENDER DRAGON. And, it's too full of stuff and I end up banging into leaves all the time?

Crossroads? They're not islandS. It's just an island.

That one desert map: It's annoying, it takes 10mins to find the entrance to the tunnel on your island etc.

they're all TERRIBLE.

4. CORRUPTION
Seriously, remember when cube craft likes to add random wacky events that have no purpose AT ALL and don't need (or in this case) we don't want in the game. Well, corruption is when, out of nowhere, even if you have wasted all your supplies getting there, part (as in like half the map) RANDOMLY SETS ON FIRE AND LAVA GOES EVERYWHERE AND THERE ARE NETHERACK AND FIRE AND ALL THE STUFF BURNS AND EVENTUALLY IT COVERS PRETTY MUCH ALL THE MAP AND YOU IMMEDIATELY DIE. for no reason :D

The game would be fine (well it would it still suck) if corruption wasn't in it, so take it out, dumb$£!. (sorry for, IDK, 'creator of map disrespect', don't ban me like literally EVERY OTHER FORUM).

5. EVERYTHING:
Literally, everything in this game is annoying.

'LUCKY ISLANDS'

The luck is annoying. The Islands, are annoying. That's not a good start. The players are annoying, The stupid side effects like money rain (aka useless rain) and meteor showers, are annoying. Corruption is annoying. The style is annoying. The lobby, is for once, annoying. The fact that if you have resource packs to automatically download, when you join the game it pretty much times you out or crashes your game completely, is annoying. Everything, about this $£!&ING ANNOYING.

In conclusion... this game... has to be the most overhyped (at the time of me first playing the game when that stupid update came out)... awful game of ALL TIME!

#BLM2: British Lives (me) Matter Too!

ALSO, I'M NOT TRYING TO GET THE GAME REMOVED, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IMPROVE IT :)

I think they should call this mystery islands? I mean this is what makes the mini-game special.

RocketOG

Jun 7, 2017
For me lucky islands is just a nice break from skywars, but to be honest when it first came out I played it a lot and was a bit of a beast. ;^)

Also the worst part of any server / gamemode is the random crashes, it happens in a few places but if I had to choose the crashes would be the worst part of lucky islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom