Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
[QUOTE="ISeeThroughYou, post: 797626, member: 257323"
Ok, ''Can you provide any evidence of that''
''I'm 12 years old trying my hardest to get staff on a minecraft server I have no social life and nothing better to do in my life''
^^^
:)

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Why should @Ping Ether be ashamed of himself? He's only 12, and yet, atleast WAY MORE mature than most of the people here.
I'll copy and paste it for you your twitter fingers don't work as good as your twitter eyes (;
I mean, ur kinda the 12 year old trying to act though on a forum for a blockgame, http://prntscr.com/el79y7 I think you have social problems, Do you not have anything better to do as a 12 year old then trying to roast kids on a forum lol get out please
you're not interesting and I don't like talking to underaged people
Cya

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I agree with the 1.8 to 1.9 update point. It made me quit playing this server for quite a few months when 1.9 first arrived. It could have been done with a lot more patience and a lot more thought for what the players wanted.
I know a lot of people were upset and did leave because of it. You can see that just because the player count dropped from over 30k players to about 8k and as you can see it's still trying to climb back up.

I don't like it when people say "applications are open". Coming from someone who has applied a few times it's not as easy as just say "I applied". I know a lot of people, good people go would have done so much to help this place who have been denied, just "applying" doesn't work.

I'm certainly not sticking up for igrayy, but when people say things like what he has said it should be taken as advice from the staff, not something to get defensive over. Out of how many is it? Up to hundreds of thousands of people who have played on this server he can not be the only person thinking this way. I know I'm not an expert on being a staff member but I do know people.

Now frankly I'd let gray just carry on and say whatever the heck he wants and if you all feel you have nothing to improve on then let him mumble away to himself in this thread and just ignore him. I think at certain points (especially now as I'm writing this) he's just proving to everyone he's a bit of an idiot so. I don't blame him though because he's put his opinion out there on how he's can see improvement, it might not be the best advice in the world but laughing at him and attacking him over an opinion isn't the way to go about things. To be quite honest, opinions are one of the only things we have that sets us apart from one another.

I do agree cube needs to find a few more people with staff expirience, especially as a lot of staff have left recently. Im saying though you aren't looking, I know finding the right people can be hard and especially finding the right person who is trustable.

I guess we all have to just "Deal with it" though. *breaths out...*

I know for a fact though that most of the staff team do work hard, yes a lot of them might have much expirience or might not ever be the best at it but they can't gain any expirience or work on getting better if they don't have the chance in the first place. My opinion and my opinion only though, I do think with getting staff it's more to do with who you know rather than how much you help.
You can send as much hate as you want at me for saying any of this but make sure you have evidence to prove me wrong.

I'm sorry if anything I have said has offended anyone but when you take a break for a few days and come back to seeing this, I did get slightly... like... just wow, what is this community coming to.

(Btw yes this a quick overview of what I've read in this thread)
That sums up your rant.
@iGrayy this starting as a rant explaining problems you have, but now your being very offensive to respected members of this community.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
I agree with the 1.8 to 1.9 update point. It made me quit playing this server for quite a few months when 1.9 first arrived. It could have been done with a lot more patience and a lot more thought for what the players wanted.
I know a lot of people were upset and did leave because of it. You can see that just because the player count dropped from over 30k players to about 8k and as you can see it's still trying to climb back up.

I don't like it when people say "applications are open". Coming from someone who has applied a few times it's not as easy as just say "I applied". I know a lot of people, good people go would have done so much to help this place who have been denied, just "applying" doesn't work.

I'm certainly not sticking up for igrayy, but when people say things like what he has said it should be taken as advice from the staff, not something to get defensive over. Out of how many is it? Up to hundreds of thousands of people who have played on this server he can not be the only person thinking this way. I know I'm not an expert on being a staff member but I do know people.

Now frankly I'd let gray just carry on and say whatever the heck he wants and if you all feel you have nothing to improve on then let him mumble away to himself in this thread and just ignore him. I think at certain points (especially now as I'm writing this) he's just proving to everyone he's a bit of an idiot so. I don't blame him though because he's put his opinion out there on how he's can see improvement, it might not be the best advice in the world but laughing at him and attacking him over an opinion isn't the way to go about things. To be quite honest, opinions are one of the only things we have that sets us apart from one another.

I do agree cube needs to find a few more people with staff expirience, especially as a lot of staff have left recently. Im saying though you aren't looking, I know finding the right people can be hard and especially finding the right person who is trustable.

I guess we all have to just "Deal with it" though. *breaths out...*

I know for a fact though that most of the staff team do work hard, yes a lot of them might have much expirience or might not ever be the best at it but they can't gain any expirience or work on getting better if they don't have the chance in the first place. My opinion and my opinion only though, I do think with getting staff it's more to do with who you know rather than how much you help.
You can send as much hate as you want at me for saying any of this but make sure you have evidence to prove me wrong.

I'm sorry if anything I have said has offended anyone but when you take a break for a few days and come back to seeing this, I did get slightly... like... just wow, what is this community coming to.

(Btw yes this a quick overview of what I've read in this thread)

Even though you called me a idiot xd
This is exactly why I reply to these ignorant idiots
They don't realise Its my opinion and all im trying to do is help improving the server with MY opinion
All the things I mentioned, If they'd get fixed It would improve the server a lot more and make It fun for a lot of players

Yes, I am an idiot for even taking the time to replying to all these kids but yea
Im just sick of all these .... not realising that all of it is MY OPINION and IN MY OPINION it would improve the server a hell of a ton

I hope you get accepted you seem like a very smart/cool guy :)

Reactions: Jaistrix

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Please refrain from derailing this thread, age doesn't define maturity.

Regarding your concern, I find it hard to believe staff would act on personal feelings however, I won't go into this as I haven't been in this community as long as you have, @iGrayy
I would like to trust the staff members that they can set aside their personal feelings and refrain it from hindering their job performance. If what you say is true, please seek upper staff management and tell them about it or lounge a complaint in the appropriate section [staff abuse]

We do take in opinions from the community and adjust it, would like to apologize if it doesn't seem to be the case so I would like everyone to know that opinions/feedbacks and such are always appreciated, no matter how badly made.

Minecraft gets updated, we can not fall back too much.
I understand change can be frustrating and hard to get used to but we have to adapt to it eventually, it's bound to happen.

Lastly, I want to remind you guys to be respectful to everyone, be it an immature player causing trouble, someone trying to defend himself or provoke another, we can always be the mature person and let it slide.

Feel free to private message me if you have other concerns, I'll tend to it when possible.
It's also okay to joke around with us but if you're not close to somebody, the jokes can be offensive. Please think about what you want to say before doing so.
Now if the conversation derails again, I will be locking the thread.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'll copy and paste it for you your twitter fingers don't work as good as your twitter eyes (;
I mean, ur kinda the 12 year old trying to act though on a forum for a blockgame, http://prntscr.com/el79y7 I think you have social problems, Do you not have anything better to do as a 12 year old then trying to roast kids on a forum lol get out please
you're not interesting and I don't like talking to underaged people
Cya
At this point, it'd be a compliment to call YOU twelve.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Please refrain from derailing this thread, age doesn't define maturity.

Regarding your concern, I find it hard to believe staff would act on personal feelings however, I won't go into this as I haven't been in this community as long as you have, @iGrayy
I would like to trust the staff members that they can set aside their personal feelings and refrain it from hindering their job performance. If what you say is true, please seek upper staff management and tell them about it or lounge a complaint in the appropriate section [staff abuse]

We do take in opinions from the community and adjust it, would like to apologize if it doesn't seem to be the case so I would like everyone to know that opinions/feedbacks and such are always appreciated, no matter how badly made.

Minecraft gets updated, we can not fall back too much.
I understand change can be frustrating and hard to get used to but we have to adapt to it eventually, it's bound to happen.

Lastly, I want to remind you guys to be respectful to everyone, be it an immature player causing trouble, someone trying to defend himself or provoke another, we can always be the mature person and let it slide.

Feel free to private message me if you have other concerns, I'll tend to it when possible.
It's also okay to joke around with us but if you're not close to somebody, the jokes can be offensive. Please think about what you want to say before doing so.
Now if the conversation derails again, I will be locking the thread.

This is the an reply I was looking for
You're one of the first one's not attacking me for my opinion
Thanks

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Use common sense.
*cough* nonexistant *cough*

But seriously though, in the academy is a giant library, many of the books and scrolls are filled with writings of the human history studied for thousands of years and the thing its shown is, as time goes on humans are getting more stupid, impatient, and in some cases greedy (i know i im one to talk because im a dragon) regardless of age documentation even shows the elderly even sometimes act like he is, the thing is common sense is practically no longer a thing watch some of your news channels or read articles on the internet you will see it

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
That sums up your rant.
@iGrayy this starting as a rant explaining problems you have, but now your being very offensive to respected members of this community.

I honestly don't care what any of these kids think of me
They love this server so much and only look at the bright parts of it
This community isn't far enough to realise that all I mentioned was my opinion and I'm trying to help out the server by telling them MY opinion which they do NOT accept.
To all these 12 year olds with over 2000 messages
Get a social life instead of waiting all day with your twitter fingers to absolutely demolish the opinion of somebody with your 12 year old scooter gang
I'm honestly sick of this community and all these irrelevant 12 year olds trying to become staff
All of them have played this server for probably like a year or so and they don't know anything about what has happened in all that time and what still has not been improved

I just don't get how all of them are attacking me only because I gave my opinion about the server lmao

By this I am closing this Thread because this server and its community don't take opinions or help from others.
I am not gonna be replying to any further replies
This thread is CLOSED

Ill get staff asap to close this thread

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
That sums up your rant.

I honestly don't care what any of these kids think of me
They love this server so much and only look at the bright parts of it
This community isn't far enough to realise that all I mentioned was my opinion and I'm trying to help out the server by telling them MY opinion which they do NOT accept.
To all these 12 year olds with over 2000 messages
Get a social life instead of waiting all day with your twitter fingers to absolutely demolish the opinion of somebody with your 12 year old scooter gang
I'm honestly sick of this community and all these irrelevant 12 year olds trying to become staff
All of them have played this server for probably like a year or so and they don't know anything about what has happened in all that time and what still has not been improved

I just don't get how all of them are attacking me only because I gave my opinion about the server lmao

By this I am closing this Thread because this server and its community don't take opinions or help from others.
I am not gonna be replying to any further replies
This thread is CLOSED

Ill get staff asap to close this thread
All were really doing is giving an opinion on your opinion. Good or bad, deal with it.

And stop calling everybody 12 year olds, its kind of rood imo.

Are we "Attacking you", or giving our logical thoughts and opinions on the subject?

B

Britney Spears

Yeah, ehm I appreciate your suggestions but most of them don't belong here, but here as I see that you've got some complaints about other staffers.
So If you think you've been treated unrightfully then please go there and create a thread explaining what exactly happened.

- A lot of things that got suggested by community members got added such as speed Eggwars and the bounty hunter on assassinations. We do indeed listen to our community if they create a proper suggestion. And as you can see, some games are now 1.8 compatible as well to please those who like the 1.8 PvP mechanism over the 1.9 PvP mechanism.

Other than that, I see no reason for this thread to remain open as all I see is a huge argument about you assuming other people's age. I'd also kindly like to ask you to stop doing that as you're clearly trying to provoke other forum members.

Question/Concerns ? Feel free to private message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom