Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrite

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2017
~ Wasted Wonderland ~
twitter.com
Remind me why you felt it was necessary to take out your "anger" in a forum post? If you really have a problem with some of these things, there are better ways to handle them than this, and you have access to staff reporting about abuse, which can be found HERE. One of the points you bring up is about maturity; I believe you mentioned that here:
First of all, you guys need a mature and experienced staff team instead of all these ignorant/immature 12 year olds which have no clue how to handle certain situations. Like I've tested this a couple times
First and foremost, this thread certainly DOES NOT display how "mature" you are, and staff teams are generally formed of people that are mature enough/capable of handling themselves in rough situations. As an ex-staff member from another server, I can tell you straight up that immature staff/staff incapable of handling themselves are dealt with or trained. They're just as human as the rest of us are, and it's to be expected that they will make mistakes. I'm sure you couldn't say that you haven't made a mistake in your life. If you can, I suppose that's great, but that also means you haven't admitted to your failures.

Additionally, you say this:
I've f*cked around with the staff team several times, I know sometimes I went a bit to far but I mean its a game don't take stuff to serious. Everyone has been toxic atleast once or trash talked somebody, but theres just this small amount of Spanish who realllllllllyyyy take this game to serious saying ez and literally trash talk their balls off after losing in a blockgame and being honest this really is a issue, they have to get punished harder or whatever but its not the biggest problem rn.
Would this particular thread not be yet another version of "trash talking your balls off over a blockgame"? I understand the point you attempted to make, but in the same respect, a Minecraft server that is open to the public in such a way is considerably a "business" as one might say. People of all ages come to play on this server, and I can't imagine a mother of a child would be too thrilled to hear her kid saying some of the things I see in chat. Do you really expect for things like that to slide? Just imagine some 7-year-old child walking up to you and verbally raging at you as though some people do in-game. Children are vulnerable, and are susceptible to mimicking things they hear or see.

If you have further complaints with my response, please take this to a conversation, and I will further explain my response.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Some are actually 13/14.
Anyway I've probably seen that Diego guy Hacking.
He's been banned again by Sentinel. I'm sure not all staff know who "Diego_tu_papi" is.

I don't really want Cube to be 1.8 only, like it's honestly just a bunch of spam clicking and a bit of aim. I still don't understand why people say it's better than 1.9.
Welp, my opinion really.
I do agree that Cube should listen to their community though, it used to be way better. They're lacking in certain parts currently.

Thanks for understanding the things I pointed out instead of ya know..
And yea I know theres this small amount of people who love 1.9 but I've played minecraft with spam clicking for 4 years and changing that out of nowhere Is just a bad choice in my opinion.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Thanks for understanding the things I pointed out instead of ya know..
And yea I know theres this small amount of people who love 1.9 but I've played minecraft with spam clicking for 4 years and changing that out of nowhere Is just a bad choice in my opinion.
I thought so too, but after some months (1 Year.) It isn't as bad as I thought.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Hmm, maybe give us an example?
An example of what? just go all the way back like 10 months ago and you'll see all the people complaining
And, last I checked you can join in 1.8 currently, things take time.
Things take time? yes I agree, but It kinda seemed like you said they made a 1.8 function immediately but alright
I understand the things your trying to point out.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Remind me why you felt it was necessary to take out your "anger" in a forum post? If you really have a problem with some of these things, there are better ways to handle them than this, and you have access to staff reporting about abuse, which can be found HERE. One of the points you bring up is about maturity; I believe you mentioned that here:

First and foremost, this thread certainly DOES NOT display how "mature" you are, and staff teams are generally formed of people that are mature enough/capable of handling themselves in rough situations. As an ex-staff member from another server, I can tell you straight up that immature staff/staff incapable of handling themselves are dealt with or trained. They're just as human as the rest of us are, and it's to be expected that they will make mistakes. I'm sure you couldn't say that you haven't made a mistake in your life. If you can, I suppose that's great, but that also means you haven't admitted to your failures.

The staff team is responsible for most of the stuff happening on the server and In my opinion you have to be mature to be able to get staff and be atleast 16 years old.
This server has over 10k players and they have to start getting a more mature and professional staff team.
And yes my behavior is not that mature but the server is not my responsibility right?

Additionally, you say this:

Would this particular thread not be yet another version of "trash talking your balls off over a blockgame"? I understand the point you attempted to make, but in the same respect, a Minecraft server that is open to the public in such a way is considerably a "business" as one might say. People of all ages come to play on this server, and I can't imagine a mother of a child would be too thrilled to hear her kid saying some of the things I see in chat. Do you really expect for things like that to slide? Just imagine some 7-year-old child walking up to you and verbally raging at you as though some people do in-game. Children are vulnerable, and are susceptible to mimicking things they hear or see.

If you have further complaints with my response, please take this to a conversation, and I will further explain my response.

I don't really get what you're trying to point out, What I was trying to point out is that they have to get punished harder or they should edit the chat filtering system so they aren't able to say any of those things.

Thanks

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Do you have any proof? You can say all the things you want, but without proof no one will believe you.

You don't have to believe me
These are the things I think of the server and I think should be improved and If you don't believe me thats fine :)

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Name one

Name one

So you committed a targeted chat offence and he only muted you for swearing. You broke the rules, that's what happens. You can't complain when you purposefully try to elicit a reaction from a staff member by breaking the rules and then they punish you for doing so.

Also I've known you for a pretty long time, You've known me for a pretty long time and we haven't had the best relationship aswel
Most of the things I say you shouldn't be taking them serious I don't care what people think of me, And I know I say some pretty messed up stuff sometimes or pretty stupid stuff but in the end its just a game and you shouldn't be taking it too serious.
thanks

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Can you also explain to me
I know Diego still is cheating and most of the staff team Is not gonna agree with me
But why does he keep getting unbanned, He has been unbanned 3 times know and whilst he was banned he was alting and still cheating on these alts
Can you atleast explain to me why he keeps getting unbanned after cheating several times and still breaking the rules whilst already being banned from the server
I've had this question for ages and none of the staff members can respond or will respond.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As I mentioned before i've played on this server for a very long time and I'm not gonna lie I've not seen any improvements in the staff team, false banning me several times, Literally having no clue about what the charges are to be a staff member, 12 year olds lying about their age to get in the staff team... lol
We thoroughly check the applications to ensure someone is not lying, and staff are well aware that if you lie in your application, it's an instant deny.
<quoting messed up so I'll just reply in points>
2. You calling a staff member "gay" is just digging your own grave. This falls under the category of "targeted chat offence", which requires no warnings, and an instant mute. You obviously meant it in a derogatory way, and I personally would have also muted for that. Even if it wasn't aimed at a staff member, as it still falls under that category.
3. Updating to 1.9 doesn't just change PvP type -- things are fixed, things are added. Unless we keep up with the contemporary players that we are attempting to reach by having games in 1.9, which allows both our build team and developer team to have more widespread potential by the way, then things will go wrong. 1.8 is a fun gametype, don't get me wrong, and I would love to see more 1.8 variety, however I can definitely see intentions behind it. Starting everything from scratch, tinkering builds, it'll be a long tedious process for our developer team to handle.
4. You're instantly jumping to the conclusion that every staff member knows this person. I honestly didn't know who that person was until yesterday lol. We also do not take personal bias in our punishments -- if someone is in need of a ban, we will ban. If they're our friends, if they're our family, if they're our pet fish. We will punish where needed.
5. Trashtalking =/= Derogatorative language. If you say to someone "you're gay", as you did, it has a malicious intention attached with it. However, calling someone "easy", or a "noob", or saying "L" or any form of toxicity, although it is frowned upon, does not warrant the same punishment, as if someone told someone to kill themselves.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
We thoroughly check the applications to ensure someone is not lying, and staff are well aware that if you lie in your application, it's an instant deny.
<quoting messed up so I'll just reply in points>
2. You calling a staff member "gay" is just digging your own grave. This falls under the category of "targeted chat offence", which requires no warnings, and an instant mute. You obviously meant it in a derogatory way, and I personally would have also muted for that. Even if it wasn't aimed at a staff member, as it still falls under that category.
3. Updating to 1.9 doesn't just change PvP type -- things are fixed, things are added. Unless we keep up with the contemporary players that we are attempting to reach by having games in 1.9, which allows both our build team and developer team to have more widespread potential by the way, then things will go wrong. 1.8 is a fun gametype, don't get me wrong, and I would love to see more 1.8 variety, however I can definitely see intentions behind it. Starting everything from scratch, tinkering builds, it'll be a long tedious process for our developer team to handle.
4. You're instantly jumping to the conclusion that every staff member knows this person. I honestly didn't know who that person was until yesterday lol. We also do not take personal bias in our punishments -- if someone is in need of a ban, we will ban. If they're our friends, if they're our family, if they're our pet fish. We will punish where needed.
5. Trashtalking =/= Derogatorative language. If you say to someone "you're gay", as you did, it has a malicious intention attached with it. However, calling someone "easy", or a "noob", or saying "L" or any form of toxicity, although it is frowned upon, does not warrant the same punishment, as if someone told someone to kill themselves.

2: As I said you shouldn't take most of the things I say seriously and I said I sometimes say something stupid or go too far but ight.
3: How does it not change the PvP type? did you realise you have to wait a second to hit somebody...
4: Most of the staff members/players who have played skywars on this server all know Diego_tu_papi
This was btw totally my fault I didn't mention that if you haven't played skywars a lot on cubecraft you've indeed never seen him.
5: Yes I did say you're gay, Gay has 2 meanings Happy and Homosexual
And telling someone he's gay isn't really trash talking (depends on the situation)

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
I can tell the level of your immaturity by the title of this thread.
Dope cool, Ik you're one of those 12 year olds the server and only looking at the good bright parts of the server
I'm so so so so sorry for offending your favourite minecraft server and i'll never do it again I promise!!!1121!
Have a nice day!

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Dope cool, Ik you're one of those 12 year olds dick sucking the server and only looking at the good bright parts of the server
I'm so so so so sorry for offending your favourite minecraft server and i'll never do it again I promise!!!1121!
Have a nice day!
He is an ex-staff member, and not 12 years old, lmao

Jeppie

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2015
Quahog
Dope cool, Ik you're one of those 12 year olds dick sucking the server and only looking at the good bright parts of the server
Have a nice day!
This is pretty much the response you get from an immature 12 year old kid.

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
This is pretty much the response you get from an immature 12 year old kid.
Yea ofc, you've been staff on cubecraft and being honest you're probably the smartest kid on this whole entire server right?
And where does your first statement exactly base off from?
I don't speak 12 year old ;s

iGrayy

Jul 14, 2015
Yea ofc, you've been staff on cubecraft and being honest you're probably the smartest kid on this whole entire server right
And where does your first statement exactly base off from? ''I can tell the level of your immaturity by the title of this thread.'' really doesn't make any sense jesper
I don't speak 12 year old ;s

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
immature 12 year old kid.
He is an ex-staff member, and not 12 years old, lmao
Dope cool, Ik you're one of those 12 year olds the server and only looking at the good bright parts of the server
italy.PNG

well crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom