Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
So I hit the leaderboards recently, thanks to the help and support of Rogue, my buddy on the servers. I'll be releasing the second part of this later because I'm a slow uploader and should have released this like a couple of days ago.

You can go check out my channel if you want.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hey, buddy! Really nice video, but something I would like to suggest for the future videos is to lower the volume of the song. Everything else is great and I would like to see more content of you!

I'm trying my best to make the audio the best for my viewers, but my sound for my computer is messed up enough as it is. I prolly won't get it fixed for my next upload since I already uploaded it, but I'll try my best to try and lower the gain by the third edition of these.

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
I'm trying my best to make the audio the best for my viewers, but my sound for my computer is messed up enough as it is. I prolly won't get it fixed for my next upload since I already uploaded it, but I'll try my best to try and lower the gain by the third edition of these.
It's awesome to see that you are doing your best to improve the quality of your videos, I understand that you have difficulties fixing that, but it's alright!

Reactions: Builder556
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom