Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I do not believe that you can really draw the line between Stone ranks and any higher rank in that regard, as the amount of people who donated is relatively large, meaning the diversity is definitely there. This thread is strongly based on opinions, and, while I understand your complaints, I doubt this is a widespread issue that could result in a larger amount of players leaving the entire server for it. There are options for the games, players that donated to the server are able to partially influence these options. Some people will like them, other people will not, that's how it's always going to be. A statement such as that all players with a donator rank are strongly PvP-based etc. is, in my opinion, impossible to make, due to the reasons mentioned previously.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Actually i like cube being not as big as hypixel. when i play hypixel i never see the people i played with again. While on cube I see people again after a few games or after a week. then we chat for a while and then continue with our games. That's how I've made a lot of friends on cube and this made cube a more close comunity. Which I favor over hypixel. And offcourse I can make friends on hypixel but it feels more distant playing constantly with randoms instead of playing with people you've played with before.

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah, that has nothing to do with the fact that minecraft has decreased in popularity, and a ton of other factors, it's just the one you said.
Minecraft has actually increased in popularity. Minecraft has never been more popular, the average player count has always grown. It is more popular now than it was a few years ago.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Followup:

I get that this server has now almost abandoned Java edition in favour of bedrock edition, which, due to the much younger demographic, will gladly play an unfun game and use mommy's credit card to buy a rank because their favourite YouTuber tells them to, but it's just sad to see how many players have left the Java server.
The reason the server is so abandoned is because CubeCraft almost doesn't bring out new games anymore and the server has become a 1.9+ server which a lot of people hate. The voting system isn't the reason, because 5 years ago when the server had 15k + players, there was also voting.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Minecraft has actually increased in popularity. Minecraft has never been more popular,
... Are you sure about that??
5QajUjR.png

Seems way lower than in 2013 for me
The reason the server is so abandoned is because CubeCraft almost doesn't bring out new games anymore and the server has become a 1.9+ server which a lot of people hate. The voting system isn't the reason, because 5 years ago when the server had 15k + players, there was also voting.

You just got skyblock like 2 months ago...
And a Minerware update a few days ago.
Aside from that u right tho

Actually, I am to the stone ranks what the Lorax is too the trees
That was funny actually, but still not a valid argument.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Minecraft has 112 million monthly players, it has 90 million in October 2018, so it is still growing.
That number counts bedrock, we are talking java only here, and the percentage of non-java users was wayyyyy lower in 2016 than it is now, so even if the amount of players in all versions increased, the number of java players has decreased

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom