Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¤LJ6¤

Oct 21, 2023
Being a player who hates cheaters, I would denounce him. And if it was a little cheating, it will be a short time. And if it's really a big cheat, I think it's very important to report them, friend or not. After that, if his cheating doesn't affect the other players, I don't think.

Reactions: DuckL

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
depends really... if they're close to me then ill keep it anonymous but its the other way around if they are just some accomplice

Reactions: DuckL

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
When it comes to cheating and any other rule breaking I have two very simple rules. I’m going to treat others like I want them to treat me. And I would rather have people hate me for something I am (for example bad at a game), than for people to love me for something I am not (for example using clients in-game to be better).

So in the end the more fitting question would be why is that player even my friend...? I think that answers it.

endertom100

Novice Member
May 12, 2024
Illinois, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
When it comes to cheating and any other rule breaking I have two very simple rules. I’m going to treat others like I want them to treat me. And I would rather have people hate me for something I am (for example bad at a game), than for people to love me for something I am not (for example using clients in-game to be better).

So in the end the more fitting question would be why is that player even my friend...? I think that answers it.
TOTALLY AGREE

Reactions: LukaG_

DuckL

Apr 13, 2024
الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Pronouns
He/Him
Being a player who hates cheaters, I would denounce him. And if it was a little cheating, it will be a short time. And if it's really a big cheat, I think it's very important to report them, friend or not. After that, if his cheating doesn't affect the other players, I don't think.
Convincing answer 👍
report him
A rather convincing answer 🤏
I think report, but i do not play with cheaters and then remove that player from my friend list.
Convincing answer :agree:
I'm gonna report them without telling them anyways 😭
A convincing and sad answer :agree:
In the first place i will go to his house and punish him with myself
A very convincing answer
this is such a difficult choice! i guess it would depend on if there a good friend or not
A somewhat convincing but good answer!!!
depends really... if they're close to me then ill keep it anonymous but its the other way around if they are just some accomplice
A convincing and not convincing answer at the same time!< :D

A very, very convincing answer :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LukaG_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
black moguss wrote on Laura's profile.
how to become Verified?
Top Bottom