Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¤LJ6¤

Oct 21, 2023
Being a player who hates cheaters, I would denounce him. And if it was a little cheating, it will be a short time. And if it's really a big cheat, I think it's very important to report them, friend or not. After that, if his cheating doesn't affect the other players, I don't think.

Reactions: DuckL

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
depends really... if they're close to me then ill keep it anonymous but its the other way around if they are just some accomplice

Reactions: DuckL

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
When it comes to cheating and any other rule breaking I have two very simple rules. I’m going to treat others like I want them to treat me. And I would rather have people hate me for something I am (for example bad at a game), than for people to love me for something I am not (for example using clients in-game to be better).

So in the end the more fitting question would be why is that player even my friend...? I think that answers it.

endertom100

Novice Member
May 12, 2024
Illinois, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
When it comes to cheating and any other rule breaking I have two very simple rules. I’m going to treat others like I want them to treat me. And I would rather have people hate me for something I am (for example bad at a game), than for people to love me for something I am not (for example using clients in-game to be better).

So in the end the more fitting question would be why is that player even my friend...? I think that answers it.
TOTALLY AGREE

Reactions: LukaG_

DuckL

Apr 13, 2024
الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Pronouns
He/Him
Being a player who hates cheaters, I would denounce him. And if it was a little cheating, it will be a short time. And if it's really a big cheat, I think it's very important to report them, friend or not. After that, if his cheating doesn't affect the other players, I don't think.
Convincing answer 👍
report him
A rather convincing answer 🤏
I think report, but i do not play with cheaters and then remove that player from my friend list.
Convincing answer :agree:
I'm gonna report them without telling them anyways 😭
A convincing and sad answer :agree:
In the first place i will go to his house and punish him with myself
A very convincing answer
this is such a difficult choice! i guess it would depend on if there a good friend or not
A somewhat convincing but good answer!!!
depends really... if they're close to me then ill keep it anonymous but its the other way around if they are just some accomplice
A convincing and not convincing answer at the same time!< :D

A very, very convincing answer :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LukaG_
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
Hey TIm
1718558257017.jpeg

"hwldseiqlxtcghnm,nk,m./;'[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[["
-Cat
Reesle wrote on gio.1482's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Pro mod, ty for accepting report! :D
mcnadji wrote on BlueFresa's profile.
Hey I saw a post of yours that you had all the tower defense maps from Cubecraft. Is there any chance you would mind letting me download them? It's really nostalgic for me. Thanks!
Top Bottom