Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Forums Accounts:

Hey everyone! I'd like to think that by now most of you will know me as either Grim, James or Creepah'. I have been part of this forum since Decemeber 2014, however this time was spent on my old account..... Guitarcool30 (I was young, please forgive me). The reason why I joined the forums in 2014 was because I was.....Banned :/ I had been banned for 1 whole year, having been caught by a Spanish Youtuber.
For those of you wondering what happened, I was a child subjected to Peer-Pressure, my Friends hacked, so I did too. It is one of the worst decisions which I have ever made, but we must all forgive and forget. Unlike the bans nowadays, I had to sit out the whole year. This completely changed me, ensuring I never used hacked clients again. As soon as I was Unbanned, I decided it was my mission to make up for my bad decisions. I started reporting the rule breakers, and encouraging my old 'Friends' to do so as well. They eventually left to go hack elsewhere, but I stayed on Cubecraft, I stayed in the place where I felt I belonged. My name was cringe, and it had a lot of bad memories. After a year of reports, bad suggestions, and silly replies, I decided to start again. I made a new forums profile under the name of ThatGrimCreeper, the account which I still use today.

Ever since I made my new account, I took the forums very seriously. I made a lot more reports, a lot more suggestions, and started becoming 'well-known' around the forums. I took on Eggwars Tournaments, and made YouTube tutorials on my channel. I helped people, and people liked it. My name got out there, and people finally started to recognise me. Since I made my TGC account, it has been nothing but fun. I have loved every moment, and I look forward to many more years on the network.

General Facts:

My name is James . A . Lawrence (Middle name is Private). I am currently 15. I was born on the 30th of October 2001 in a hospital in London. I live with my Mum, Dad, Brother and Cats. I am currently in High School completing my GCSE's, I hope to start an apprenticeship after my GCSE's, this is a very bold decision.

What do I enjoy?:

By far, the thing I enjoy the most is Technology. I started learning about computers at a very young age, I set up computers for Friends and Family, as well as using the internet to learn more about the world of technology. In 2015 I started learning about computers, and since then I've built my own fully functional 'Gaming' Computer. I am sure many of you have already seen it, however if you wish to see please let me know in the comments of this thread. I set up networks, set up general electronics and do a lil' bit of coding. At School, one of the subjects I took was computing, it is by far my favourite subject which I take. Most of the time I teach the Teacher, it's quite funny really. If anyone ever needs help with building a computer, or just wants to have a Technology based conversation, you can always PM me. For those of you who many be wondering, I am not an Apple Lover. If you love Apple. you mean nothing to me (jk <3). My daily Driver is a Oneplus 3T, I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Fully maxed out with LTE connectivity), and the main specifications of my PC are an I5-6500 + GTX 970.

I am also a 'Musician'. I've been playing the Guitar since a young child. I am an all round guitarist, having played Classical, Blues, Spanish and some Rock. Recently I haven't been spending as much time on Guitar, however as it is part of my Music GCSE, I will be picking it back up. For those wondering, I am a Grade 5 ABRSM Standard. I also play the Violin, I take part in a Youth Fiddle Group at my Local Music Centre, we perform general Fiddle' pieces at a variety of Charity Venues. When I was a young child I used to sing in the School Choir. I have been taken to sing at the O2 Arena as well as the Royal Albert Hall at Large London Borough Choir events. I don't do much singing nowadays, but it certainly is something I would enjoy getting back into.

I am also quite an honest and 'out there' guy, don't expect me to hide my opinions from you, as I really am not that way inclined. I have had plenty of arguments with staff members
Mac
, however in general I do have a decent relationship with many of the staff members. I work hard at school, and spend a lot of time trying my best to make a bit of cash. I have an eBay account which I make the majority of my Money from, however I also use my Youtube Channel (ThatGrimCreeper) as a small source of revenue. On my Channel I do weekly streams from 4-7PM UK Time. I love my streams, and it is something I doubt I will ever stop doing. I also own a Community based Discord server called Pleb Family. Feel free to join! www.Discord.me/PlebFamily ! (Plz no banero)

Unfortunately, as with most teenagers I have had my close meetings with Mental Health. I have a very strong view of the education system, and the amount of testing modern day Teenagers are subjected to is disgusting. Around May of 2016 (start of some of my exams) I fell into deep depression. I was very unpredictable, at times, suicidal. My Family and Friends helped me through this tough time, as well as my English Teachers introducing me to a Competition called the Jack Petchy Speak Out Challenge. I had to create a 10 minute speech, without notes, to perform in front of a large audience. As I have very strong views on the Education System, I based my speech around the effects of Education on Teenagers Mental Health, including my own story. Participating in this competition helped me find more Students with the same views, as well as beating the majority of my Mental Health issues.

I am strongly involved with a variety of charities, as my Youtube viewers will know, my Grandad unfortunately passed away due to Cancer. In his final days, he was sent to a Hopsice; Saint Clairs Hospice. They cared for him and made his last days mean something to us, it was a caring and safe environment, I will forever be repaying them in what they did for my Grandad. Anyone which donates on my streams is given the choice for me to donate the amount to that charity. When I do have a bit of spare cash, I try my best to donate it to Saint Clairs!

I have raised a family of 6 Cats, whilst also looking after 2 cats at the time. I am a massive fan of Animals, and so when a stray, pregnant cat started coming to our garden I couldn't help myself from looking after it. I spent my money on getting a waterproof Wooden Hutch, the Pregnant Stray settled in it, and had 5 beautiful Kittens. We kept 2 of the Kittens, the mother, and we still have 1 other cat (the other one passed away). I love my cats, I could never let them go.

Favourite Games?:

By far, my favourite game is Line Dash. I currently have nearly 1000 wins, and have made dozens of new friends. I also enjoy Eggwars and Skywars Traps. The main game which I play is Minecraft, however I also have Rust, Garry's Mod and CS:GO. Sometimes I have left Minecraft for different games, however eventually I always come crawling back. If ever anyone wants to play with me, feel free to send me a PM!

Future Prospects?:

Dream Job: Office Position at Cubecraft (possibly a Developer). It may seem a very immature view, and I don't wish to be seen as a staff wannabe, but I have always wondered what it would be like to work at the place where I played with all my Friends.

More realistic Job: For my GCSE's I take English, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Music, Computing and Business. I hope for my Future job I can combine Math, Computing and Business. The main Job Titles which I look into are Network Engineers, IT Support, Python Programmer. Once I complete my GCSE's, I hope to get an IT related apprenticeship, this is a very bold move, however I am not the kind of guy to learn things in a classroom.

Funny Facts:

I have 2 main Dads on Cubecraft. @Unfearful is the OG Dad, and @xMegaCoolx is my newest dad <3 I love them both very much :)

If anyone wants to add me on Snapchat (Streaks) then hmu @Jalawrence01.uk

I hope you have learnt something new about me, and maybe now you understand me a little better. If I think of anything I missed out, I will make sure to add it in!

ThatGrimCreeper, Over and Out!

and for those that are wondering, no, I'm not aiming for Helper. I just choose to waste my time on Cube

Last edited:

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Line Dash buddy. Really good introduction. I hope your depression is a little bit smaller at the moment. Stay strong man. You can do it. Maybe you can achieve that dream job some day who knows. Anyways thanks for your story and hopefully I will see you soon at Line Dash :D

Reactions: Grimmay

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Forums Accounts:

Hey everyone! I'd like to think that by now most of you will know me as either Grim, James or Creepah'. I have been part of this forum since decemeber 2014, however this time was spent on my old account..... Guitarcool30 (I was young, please forgive me). The reason why I joined the forums in 2014 was because I was.....Banned :/ I had been banned for 1 whole year, having been caught by a Spanish Youtuber.
For those of you wondering what happened, I was a child subjected to Peer-Pressure, my Friends hacked, so I did too. It is one of the worst decisions which I have ever made, but we must all forgive and forget. Unlike the bans nowadays, I had to sit out the whole year. This completely changed me, ensuring I never used hacked clients again. As soon as I was Unbanned, I decided it was my mission to make up for my bad decisions. I started reporting the rule breakers, and encouraging my old 'Friends' to do so as well. They eventually left to go hack elsewhere, but I stayed on Cubecraft, I stayed in the place where I felt I belonged. My name was cringe, and it had a lot of bad memories. After a year of reports, bad suggestions, and silly replies, I decided to start again. I made a new forums profile under the name of ThatGrimCreeper, the account which I still use today.

Ever since I made my new account, I took the forums very seriously. I made a lot more reports, a lot more suggestions, and started becoming 'well-known' around the forums. I took on Eggwars Tournaments, and made YouTube tutorials on my channel. I helped people, and people liked it. My name got out there, and people finally started to recognise me. Since I made my TGC account, it has been nothing but fun. I have loved every moment, and I look forward to many more years on the network.

General Facts:

My name is James . A . Lawrence (Middle name is Private). I am currently 15. I was born on the 30th of October 2001 in a hospital in London. I live with my Mum, Dad, Brother and Cats. I am currently in High School completing my GCSE's, I hope to start an apprenticeship after my GCSE's, this is a very bold decision.

What do I enjoy?:

By far, the thing I enjoy the most is Technology. I started learning about computers at a very young age, I set up computers for friends and family, as well as using the internet to learn more about the world of technology. In 2015 I started learning about computers, and since then I've built my own fully functional 'Gaming' Computer. I am sure many of you have already seen it, however if you wish to see please let me know in the comments of this thread. I set up networks. set up general electronics and do a lil' bit of coding. At School, one of the subjects I took was computing, it is by far my favourite subject which I take. Most of the time I teach the Teacher, it's quite funny really. If anyone ever needs help with building a computer, or just wants to have a Technology based conversation, you can always PM me. For those of you who many be wondering, I am not an Apple Lover. If you love Apple. you mean nothing to me (jk <3). My daily Driver is a Oneplus 3T, I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Fully maxed out with LTE connectivity), and the main specifications of my PC are an I5-6500 + GTX 970.

I am also a 'Musician'. I've been playing the Guitar since a young child. I am an all round guitarist, having played Classical, Blues, Spanish and some Rock. Recently I haven't been spending as much time on Guitar, however as it is part of my Music GCSE, I will be picking it back up. For those wondering, I am a Grade 5 ABRSM Standard. I also play the Violin, I take part in a Youth Fiddle Group at my Local Music Centre, we perform general Fiddle' pieces at a variety of Charity Venues. When I was a young child I used to sing in the School Choir. I have been taken to sing at the O2 Arena as well as the Royal Albert Hall at Large London Borough Choir events. I don't do much singing nowadays, but it certainly is something I would enjoy getting back into.

I am also quite an honest and 'out there' guy, don't expect me to hide my opinions from you, as I really aren't that way inclined. I have had plenty of arguments with staff members
Mac
, however in general I do have a decent relationship with many of the staff members. I work hard at school, and spend a lot of time trying my best to make a bit of cash. I have an eBay account which I make the majority of my Money from, however I also use my Youtube Channel (ThatGrimCreeper) as a small source of revenue. On my Channel I do weekly streams from 4-7PM UK Time. I love my streams, and it is something I doubt I will ever stop doing. I also own a Community based Discord server called Pleb Family. Feel free to join! www.Discord.me/PlebFamily ! (Plz no banero)

Unfortunately, as with most teenagers I have had my close meetings with Mental Health. I have a very strong view of the education system, and the amount of testing modern day Teenagers are subjected to is disgusting. Around May of 2016 (start of some of my exams) I fell into deep depression. I was very unpredictable, at times, suicidal. My Family and Friends helped me through this tough time, as well as my English Teachers introducing me to a Competition called the Jack Petchy Speak Out Challenge. I had to create a 10 minute speech, without notes, to perform infront of a large audience. As I have very strong views on the Education System, I based my speech around the effects of Education on Teenagers Mental Health, including my own story. Participating in this competition helped me find more Students with the same views, as well as beating the majority of my Mental Health issues.

I am strongly involved with a variety of charities, as my Youtube viewers will know, my Granded unfortunately passed away due to Cancer. In his final days, he was sent to a Hopsice; Saint Clairs Hospice. They cared for him and made his last days mean something to us, it was a caring and safe environment, I will forever be repaying them in what they did for my Grandad. Anyone which donates on my streams is given the choice for me to donate the amount to that charity. When I do have a bit of spare cash, I try my best to donate it to Saint Clairs!

I have raised a family of 6 Cats, whilst also looking after 2 cats at the time. I am a massive fan of Animals, and so when a stray, pregnant cat started coming to our garden I couldn't help myself from looking after it. I spent my money on getting a waterproof Wooden Hutch, the Pregnant Stray settled in it, and had 5 beautiful Kittens. We kept 2 of the Kittens, the mother, and we still have 1 other cat (the other one passed away). I love my cats, I could never let them go.

Favourite Games?:

By far, my favourite game is Line Dash. I currently have nearly 1000 wins, and have made dozens of new friends. I also enjoy Eggwars and Skywars Traps. The main game which I play is Minecraft, however I also have Rust, Garry's Mod and CS:GO. Sometimes I have left Minecraft for different games, however eventually I always come crawling back. If ever anyone wants to play with me, feel free to send me a PM!

Future Prospects?:

Dream Job: Office Position at Cubecraft (possibly a Developer). It may seem a very immature view, and I don't which to be seen as a staff wannabe, but I have always wondered what it would be like to work at the place where I played with all my Friends.

More realistic Job: For my GCSE's I take English, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Music, Computing and Business. I hope for my Future job I hope to combine Math, Computing and Business. The main Job Titles which I look into are Network Engineers, IT Support, Python Programmer. Once I complete my GCSE's, I hope to get an IT related apprenticeship, this is a very bold move, however I am not the kind of guy to learn things in a classroom.

Funny Facts:

I have 2 main Dads on Cubecraft. @Unfearful is the OG Dad, and @xMegaCoolx is my newest dad <3 I love them both very much :)

I hope you have learnt something new about me, and maybe now you understand me a little better. If I think of anything I missed out, I will make sure to add it in!

Nice To Know More About You

Pleb Family!

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I already know you pretty well, but I definitely learned more about you in this introduction. Nice to meet you ThatGrimPleb! ;)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Forums Accounts:

Hey everyone! I'd like to think that by now most of you will know me as either Grim, James or Creepah'. I have been part of this forum since Decemeber 2014, however this time was spent on my old account..... Guitarcool30 (I was young, please forgive me). The reason why I joined the forums in 2014 was because I was.....Banned :/ I had been banned for 1 whole year, having been caught by a Spanish Youtuber.

General Facts:

What do I enjoy?:

By far, the thing I enjoy the most is Technology. I started learning about computers at a very young age, I set up computers for Friends and Family, as well as using the internet to learn more about the world of technology. In 2015 I started learning about computers, and since then I've built my own fully functional 'Gaming' Computer. I am sure many of you have already seen it, however if you wish to see please let me know in the comments of this thread. I set up networks, set up general electronics and do a lil' bit of coding. At School, one of the subjects I took was computing, it is by far my favourite subject which I take. Most of the time I teach the Teacher, it's quite funny really. If anyone ever needs help with building a computer, or just wants to have a Technology based conversation, you can always PM me. For those of you who many be wondering, I am not an Apple Lover. If you love Apple. you mean nothing to me (jk <3). My daily Driver is a Oneplus 3T, I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Fully maxed out with LTE connectivity), and the main specifications of my PC are an I5-6500 + GTX 970.

I am also quite an honest and 'out there' guy, don't expect me to hide my opinions from you, as I really aren't that way inclined. I have had plenty of arguments with staff members
Mac

Unfortunately, as with most teenagers I have had my close meetings with Mental Health. I have a very strong view of the education system, and the amount of testing modern day Teenagers are subjected to is disgusting. Around May of 2016 (start of some of my exams) I fell into deep depression. I was very unpredictable, at times, suicidal. My Family and Friends helped me through this tough time, as well as my English Teachers introducing me to a Competition called the Jack Petchy Speak Out Challenge. I had to create a 10 minute speech, without notes, to perform in front of a large audience. As I have very strong views on the Education System, I based my speech around the effects of Education on Teenagers Mental Health, including my own story. Participating in this competition helped me find more Students with the same views, as well as beating the majority of my Mental Health issues.

I am strongly involved with a variety of charities, as my Youtube viewers will know, my Grandad unfortunately passed away due to Cancer. In his final days, he was sent to a Hopsice; Saint Clairs Hospice. They cared for him and made his last days mean something to us, it was a caring and safe environment, I will forever be repaying them in what they did for my Grandad. Anyone which donates on my streams is given the choice for me to donate the amount to that charity. When I do have a bit of spare cash, I try my best to donate it to Saint Clairs!

Favourite Games?:

Future Prospects?:

Dream Job: Office Position at Cubecraft (possibly a Developer). It may seem a very immature view, and I don't wish to be seen as a staff wannabe, but I have always wondered what it would be like to work at the place where I played with all my Friends.

More realistic Job: For my GCSE's I take English, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Music, Computing and Business. I hope for my Future job I can combine Math, Computing and Business. The main Job Titles which I look into are Network Engineers, IT Support, Python Programmer. Once I complete my GCSE's, I hope to get an IT related apprenticeship, this is a very bold move, however I am not the kind of guy to learn things in a classroom.

Funny Facts:

YAY GRIM! It was fun learning even more about you! Welcome to the forums! :P

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
Hello c;
Glad to hear you stopped hacking, it's never good to hack. Nice to hear you stood up for yourself and stopped hacking! Friends who try to force you to do things are friends you should move on from in most cases.
Anyways, nice to get to know more about you.​

Reactions: Gaaabb and Grimmay

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Forums Accounts:

General Facts:

What do I enjoy?:

Mac

Favourite Games?:

Future Prospects?:

Funny Facts:

It's beautiful to hear that you learned from your mistakes and started again! Now we all know more things about you! ❤️

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Nice too know a bit more about you

Pretty sure DevOps would fit you :rolleyes:

Tbh, I'm really not sure about the dream job situation. I just want something that will make me happy :) Working at Cube probably wouldn't be the best idea, I'm not the most liked by staff, and the majority of people have misconceptions of me.

Reactions: DrHam

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Forums Accounts:

General Facts:

What do I enjoy?:

Mac

Favourite Games?:

Future Prospects?:

Funny Facts:

That was probs the most detailed introduction I've seen so far xD
Well, it's nice to know more about you James :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom