Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Um... NoCheatPlus is the one doing the kicks :3 Sentinel doesn't kick because if they did client developers would be able to find out what exactly is triggering the anticheat

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Um... NoCheatPlus is the one doing the kicks :3 Sentinel doesn't kick because if they did client developers would be able to find out what exactly is triggering the anticheat
Hackers before didn't get kicked. You could see someone flying or b-hopping and nothing happened. But that doesn't happen now. Hackers are actually getting kicked, so I don't think it's just NoCheatPlus

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Hackers before didn't get kicked. You could see someone flying or b-hopping and nothing happened. But that doesn't happen now. Hackers are actually getting kicked, so I don't think it's just NoCheatPlus

Depends on the client and settings they use would depend if ncp would kick them.
I know some clients with settings turned up will get kicked within 5 seconds of flying.
Possibility that they got caught by sentinel just in time for the next round of bans though, should've checked their name on the appeals section.

L

Lepzi

Well done to all the developers they did a great job on the anti cheat.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I've played a few games since Sentinel got released, and I have found some hackers (using kill aura, fly). But they weren't able to kill people with hacks because just 3 seconds later they got kicked! It was awesome! The anticheat works perfectly! :D
Your lucky im running into fewer hackers but they still roam free as if sentinel was never there to begin with

Okaywhatever

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2017
Eggwars
www.youtube.com
Depends on the client and settings they use would depend if ncp would kick them.
I know some clients with settings turned up will get kicked within 5 seconds of flying.
Possibility that they got caught by sentinel just in time for the next round of bans though, should've checked their name on the appeals section.
Wurst has something called anti cheat plus which avoids anti cheat systems

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Your lucky im running into fewer hackers but they still roam free as if sentinel was never there to begin with
As you could read in the news thread, "this release contains just a small section of the detection methods"
Also, Sentinel currently doesn't punish cheaters right away.

Kieron

Dec 12, 2015
Huge thanks to all the developers, I must say! Thanks for making CubeCraft greater than before:).

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom