Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would like to take my time in this thread to thank the staff and explain as to why I am doing so.The staff members work hard to keep the server clean from anybody who decides to break their rules and make the game unfair to a lot of players, They have to monitor the forums, monitor the server, watch out for reports and help out anyone that needs it on the discord staff-help, this is overly simplified and is much harder work than I can explain and they do this on their own time with no pay, and yet people hate on them, They get called useless, told that they should not be staff because they are not doing what the person tells them to do. I believe that nobody likes to be called useless and hated upon for helping the community
and making sure that most people are having fun that is not ruined by hackers or rule breakers to the BEST of their ability and they are doing it for free. It is like asking someone that offered you to wash your car for Free to clean your house for free also and if they say they can't then you call them useless. Staff Members are also human and they also
make mistakes and have things to do In real life so for this very big reason I would like to give a very big

To all the staff members that put their time and effort into the server and I highly suggest everyone who agrees with me to put in the replies thankyou to all staff as well. And even if you feel like it then you can message the staff as well personally thanking them for everything they have done to make cubecraft better for YOU!. And if you were to say thank you to the staff, I highly suggest to copy and paste my Rainbow thankyou message. Just remember everyone should enjoy the rest of their day :)

*NOTE TO STAFF: Please know that your hard work will never be unappreciated, There will always be someone who sees the hard work you do :)*

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
I think the exact same about the staff here on Cube, I'm planning to apply as well because I want to help the current staff!! :)

Nothing more to say I guess, just compliments to the staff!

EDIT:
Forgot to send the "Thank You"..

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I totally agree with you , there are a lot of staff members who are getting disrespected but I think that the people need to stand still that the staff members are here for free. That also means that the staff team cares about every single player. I have a lot of respect for every staff member. They are helpfull/lovely. Love to the staff team for all the help/love !
THANKYOU

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I agree with you! The staff are nice, and spend a lot of time for us, when we need help. I still don’t understand why alot of staff members get distespectfull words to them what they not deserve, when they’re such nice people! So I also want to say thank you for making this thread and thank you for all the staff members who are doing great things for us!

Last edited:

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Here+ya+go+_12e46ac6fc62d712badafdb53df2647a.jpg

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom