Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

the team with hack should be sanctioned?

• yes

• not

Results are only viewable after voting.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
yes.....
yes, but if I report someone for doing a team with a hacker they will not sanction it because some moderators believe that this is legal.
Then they're wrong. If you see that happening, you should contact the staff member and show him/her it is illegal by showing them Camezonda's post.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
if that's what I do, but I clarify that I only want this to be implemented in assasins because in free for all you do not lose anything when you are killed instead in assasins you lose many hours of your life getting armor only so that someone cheat decides to take them off and if you lose them in a normal 1 vs 1 does not matter for that is the game.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
according to the logic of The Brownster9, anyone can ask a friend to use hacks and kill everyone and give him the things that got, and I would not be doing anything bad.
How exactly were you planning on knowing if a player asked their friend or it's just a random player they met?

I only say one thing, someone if a policeman sees that a thief and his friend are stealing a store, obviously in police should capture the two people, even if one is not doing anything, simply for the fact of being an accomplice is already wrong.
Oh yeah, even tho you didn't do anything, you could be punished.. Yes, great!
While we are comparing real life and Minecraft anyway: I think all the Minecraft players should go to prison, for killing people. It's very rude.

yes.....
yes, but if I report someone for doing a team with a hacker they will not sanction it because some moderators believe that this is legal.
It's legal because they aren't doing anything wrong

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
How exactly were you planning on knowing if a player asked their friend or it's just a random player they met?
That's easy, if it was punishable to team with hackers they knowing that wouldn't be necessary.
Oh yeah, even tho you didn't do anything, you could be punished.. Yes, great!
While we are comparing real life and Minecraft anyway: I think all the Minecraft players should go to prison, for killing people. It's very rude.
You started that analogy. It doesn't fit that well, but if you go into a shop with your friend, he steals things and you share it after, of course you did something wrong.
It's legal because they aren't doing anything wrong
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/out-of-control.199208/#post-917854
Edit: Oof he just edited that part out.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Let's say, you are in an assassination game, and you see a hacker. What are you supposed to do?
You can:
- Run away, but: the hacker will probably still catch you
- Leave the server and join a new one, but: there are also hackers there
- Fight the hacker, but: You will die and you will lose everything
- Leave assassination, but: you want to play the game now
- Team with him, and: you can play right now, don't lose your items because you are going to die, you don't have to chance servers and can even report him meanwhile.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Let's say, you are in an assassination game, and you see a hacker. What are you supposed to do?
You can:
- Run away, but: the hacker will probably still catch you
- Leave the server and join a new one, but: there are also hackers there
- Fight the hacker, but: You will die and you will lose everything
- Leave assassination, but: you want to play the game now
- Team with him, and: you can play right now, don't lose your items because you are going to die, you don't have to chance servers and can even report him meanwhile.
That's extremely egoistic. Other players have it even worse now.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You started that analogy. It doesn't fit that well, but if you go into a shop with your friend, he steals things and you share it after, of course you did something wrong.
What if you don't know it's stolen.
Even if you did, hackers don't steal your stuff.
They stab you in the stomach with their lego sword.

This is Minecraft, stop pretending this is where you proof yourself to be cool.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
What if you don't know it's stolen.
The main issue I see with this suggestion is that players can't be expected to know if someone else is hacking. Even mods that have seen a lot of hackers get that wrong every once in a while. I have played duels against hackers and only were certain about it after many rematches.
I see that issue. If the mods can't be very sure that you know the hacker is hacking, you should not be punished.
Even if you did, hackers don't steal your stuff.
Again, you started that analogy...

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
and I do not care if camezonda edited that. so i take capture, if you give me a little time I upload a video where I show how cheeky are the team playing with hackers.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

You think that if we all do this. Hackers will continue to do this?

Do you see someone teaming up with the hacker just for their own convenience? we need to stop thinking only about ourselves and more about others, not thinking selfishly.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You think that if we all do this. Hackers will continue to do this?
Yes...
But this video isn't about about people teaming WITH the hacker.

we need to stop thinking only about ourselves and more about others, not thinking selfishly.
It's so selfish to make sure you don't lose your items! Yes! You're totally right!
We also have to ban the selfish people who stab others for points they can use foe theirself. Not others. #StopTheSelfishPeople #BanEveryone!!!

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
But this video isn't about about people teaming WITH the hacker.

It is not the opposite. how all must act.

It's so selfish to make sure you don't lose your items! Yes! You're totally right!
We also have to ban the selfish people who stab others for points they can use foe theirself. Not others. #StopTheSelfishPeople #BanEveryone!!!

Stop giving such stupid arguments. the game is about pvp and obvious at some point you will die and lose everything. But the legal thing is that you kill a person with your same conditions. better enters the game because it shows that you have never tried it. and when you get a diamond armor on your own you write me.

https://imgur.com/a/1EWWN

LuisHTX

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Stop giving such stupid arguments.
I.. I am the one giving stupid arguments?
You were the one who's getting mad because people play the game with a tactic..
By the way, you.. you know, I uh.. I was being sarcastic?

the game is about pvp and obvious at some point you will die and lose everything
Yes, I know that. I've played the game before.
But, when you have full diamond armour, and you see a hacker, and he wants to team with you. The obvious thing to do is to accept that.
Not only do you not lose any of your stuff, you can also report the hacker and get an extra report!

But the legal thing is that you kill a person with your same conditions.
Yes, that's indeed true. But, hackers, don't have the same conditions as you.
If you are talking about the team thing: that's just a stupid argument.
It's a fair thing. Yes. But teaming is allowed.

better enters the game because it shows that you have never tried it.
Oh, oh I did play it. But I just don't play it much. I almost never play it. Because I don't enjoy it. That doesn't mean I cannot give my opinion.

and when you get a diamond armor on your own you write me.
That`s basically impossible. You can`t survive without a teammate, I don`t have to no-live the game to know that.
I am also not going to waste my time to farm coins to play a game where my stuff is gone the end of the week.
I can better spend my time watching quality TV shows like Riverdale, Friends and Dynasty.

Oh, wow. I've never seen that before, this, this really changed my life.
Thank you, for showing your inventory.
Here is my inventory, I hope it changed your life just as much as you changed my life.
upload_2018-3-3_10-43-24.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom