Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

the team with hack should be sanctioned?

• yes

• not

Results are only viewable after voting.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
some people make equipment with hacks and one can not do anything since these are not banned but this is getting out of control some time ago I made a post with something similar because I am already tired of being the same players doing team with hackers and never receive any sanctions They know that this is illegal, I do not know why they support it.

the truth I do not expect to believe the perfect sentinel but if at least that in this game there is more control, I proposed that they also banned the people who team with the hackers, because they are always the same players making equipment with hackers. but I do not know why this is not possible. On several occasions I have seen some players when they see that you have diamond armor (which is very difficult to get) they enter with another account that has hacks and they kill you, then they give the armor to a friend of theirs and they enter with the main account to claim her back.

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I understand where you coming from, but I do not support this at all. When you are playing a game, you are going to use any advantage you can find. Let me say it this way, why would you go up against someone who is cheating and will destroy you and take all of your hard earned gear, when you can just team with him until he gets banned.
If we were to make teaming with cheaters punishable, I think we should go ahead and make teaming punishable overall in FFA/Assassins.

D

Deleted member 377664

I understand where you coming from, but I do not support this at all. When you are playing a game, you are going to use any advantage you can find. Let me say it this way, why would you go up against someone who is cheating and will destroy you and take all of your hard earned gear, when you can just team with him until he gets banned.
If we were to make teaming with cheaters punishable, I think we should go ahead and make teaming punishable overall in FFA/Assassins.
All hackers wanna team with me because they think I'm good xd. I don't mind about it you can report the hacker xd

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
I do not mean that they only do team with hackers. they also change accounts to hack i get what they want and then they go back to their original account

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
ok if you say that making team with hackers is fine. I do not buy your opinion, this is something of morality, it is as if you knew that a person committed a crime and did not denounce it. I am sorry for this, you are promoting it in some way and you could say that you are supporting it. because of this is that assasins is like this. because they do not have a strict regulation with hackers. On the other hand the sentinel if it serves (late but it serves) we must not forget that there are generators of free minecrat accounts D:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
All hackers wanna team with me because they think I'm good xd. I don't mind about it you can report the hacker xd
You're not good i am good. (Just being sarcastic tho)
Back to the topic teaming with cheaters shouldn't be punishable. If they make it punishable then make teaming is general punishable in ffa.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
As Brownster already said, why would you fight a hacker? If you can team with him and also get some free loot out of it, or die with your precious full diamond armor you worked really hard on. What would you choose?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
When you are playing a game, you are going to use any advantage you can find. Let me say it this way, why would you go up against someone who is cheating and will destroy you and take all of your hard earned gear, when you can just team with him until he gets banned.
That doesn't really convince me, by that logic you should install hacks yourself because it helps you survive. The reason you don't do that is either because it's immoral to win in a cheap way like that or because it's punishable, pretty much the same situation.

As Brownster already said, why would you fight a hacker? If you can team with him and also get some free loot out of it, or die with your precious full diamond armor you worked really hard on. What would you choose?
That's the point. At the moment many players choose the latter. But if you had to choose between A. Fighting the hacker, B. Logging out until later and C. Teaming with the hacker and get banned later, what would you choose then?

The main issue I see with this suggestion is that players can't be expected to know if someone else is hacking. Even mods that have seen a lot of hackers get that wrong every once in a while. I have played duels against hackers and only were certain about it after many rematches.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I am sorry for this, you are promoting it in some way and you could say that you are supporting it.

You aren't supporting it by teaming with te hacker. You can meanwhile record the hacker, like Kqjwjevebeowjqhn did.
What you are really doing is playing safe.

this is something of morality, it is as if you knew that a person committed a crime and did not denounce it
Imagine this: You have an amazing friendship, and they suddenly your friend steals something.
Are you now just going to give up an amazing, or how some people like to call it, a lit friendship? No. But that doesn't mean you support his actions. You just like your friendship.

A. Fighting the hacker, B. Logging out until later and C. Teaming with the hacker and get banned later, what would you choose then?
You also forget that you get free loot.
But, in my case. I can't go onto my PC whenever I want since the PC I use isn't mine. So if I want to play Assassination, I want to play it right away. Not later, because I can't be on my PC later. Even if I could play later, there are almost always hackers. So it's not like you just wait 2 hours and the hackers suddenly disappear..

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Imagine this: You have an amazing friendship, and they suddenly your friend steals something.
Are you now just going to give up an amazing, or how some people like to call it, a lit friendship? No. But that doesn't mean you support his actions. You just like your friendship.
But would you go into the shop with them and later share the stuff they stole?
You also forget that you get free loot.
That would be taken away from you if teaming with hackers was made punishable.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I do not mean that they only do a team with a hackers. they also change accounts to hack i get what they want and then they go back to their original account
Never seen that happening, to be honest.
First of all, I barely see hackers lately. Though I have seen players teaming with hackers but it's a rare occurrence.
They shouldn't really punish players for teaming with a hacker as they are simply not violating any rule. Imagine playing team Skywars and everyone on your team is getting banned for 'teaming' with a hacker. That's basically what you're suggesting if I am right
Let me say it this way, why would you go up against someone who is cheating and will destroy you and take all of your hard earned gear, when you can just team with him until he gets banned.
A lot of hackers don't want to team, though. :p
This would be the solution to this all. Making teaming punishable in FFA and Assassinations. As I have barely seen this happening, I don't think this will be a new rule anytime soon. Though, if you see anyone teaming with a hacker in Assassinations, ask a staff member to come to Assassinations to punish the hacker. That's the easiest way to get rid of them.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
That doesn't really convince me, by that logic you should install hacks yourself because it helps you survive. The reason you don't do that is either because it's immoral to win in a cheap way like that or because it's punishable, pretty much the same situation.
Well, teaming is allowed in Assassins and FFA, while downloading a client is not allowed. So doing things that are allowed in order to survive and be better equipped is not really immoral.

And with the immoral topic, I would consider teaming against those who are not teamed immoral if we are going down that road. You are making it an unfair advantage, just like teaming with a cheater would be.
That's the point. At the moment many players choose the latter. But if you had to choose between A. Fighting the hacker, B. Logging out until later and C. Teaming with the hacker and get banned later, what would you choose then?
some people aren’t able to play all day or whenever they choose. They have set online times, and basically making them choose between losing all progress or losing out on playtime is not really fair.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Well, teaming is allowed in Assassins and FFA, while downloading a client is not allowed. So doing things that are allowed in order to survive and be better equipped is not really immoral.
This suggestion is to change exactly that.
some people aren’t able to play all day or whenever they choose. They have set online times, and basically making them choose between losing all progress or losing out on playtime is not really fair.
Some people enjoy not getting teamed on by hackers and players. If the situation is bad enough that it's impossible to play without teaming with a hacker the server might as well get shut down. Not every player will have their own hacker, so teaming with them makes the game way worse for those players.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
magnificentspam I can not be more in agreement with you, in many cases the people who act correctly in my opinion. they are disconnected when a hacker enters or sometimes we do not join everyone to try to kill a hacker (it should be like that) according to the logic of The Brownster9, anyone can ask a friend to use hacks and kill everyone and give him the things that got, and I would not be doing anything bad. but seriously it is very difficult to fight with children on a moral issue. I only say one thing, someone if a policeman sees that a thief and his friend are stealing a store, obviously in police should capture the two people, even if one is not doing anything, simply for the fact of being an accomplice is already wrong. postscript: use google translate I'm sorry if I do not make myself understood.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
magnificentspam I can not be more in agreement with you, in many cases the people who act correctly in my opinion. they are disconnected when a hacker enters or sometimes we do not join everyone to try to kill a hacker (it should be like that) according to the logic of The Brownster9, anyone can ask a friend to use hacks and kill everyone and give him the things that got, and I would not be doing anything bad. but seriously it is very difficult to fight with children on a moral issue. I only say one thing, someone if a policeman sees that a thief and his friend are stealing a store, obviously in police should capture the two people, even if one is not doing anything, simply for the fact of being an accomplice is already wrong. postscript: use google translate I'm sorry if I do not make myself understood.
Don't compare Minecraft to real life. :x

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

Attachments

• para el post.png
    para el post.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 240

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
yes.....
yes, but if I report someone for doing a team with a hacker they will not sanction it because some moderators believe that this is legal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom