Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MClicious

Well-Known Member
Jun 13, 2016
311
178
118
22
CT
I Think it would be better if we made the maps of sg smaller or make the border shrink faster. This is because when it comes down to last few people I find myself running around looking for people. It gets a little boring for a few minutes looking for people. Reducing the map size would fix the "problem".
 

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
2,850
3,046
398
Spain
bit.ly
I think it's okay as it is now.
Also, this gives you more time to get items in case you need armor. I mean it helps you instead of being a problem.
 

BlazeyBoi

Member
Dec 30, 2016
94
61
23
23
Earth
Very true and making it smaller would mean your closer to spawn where all the OP people are. XD :eek::confused1:
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Top Bottom