Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I Think it would be better if we made the maps of sg smaller or make the border shrink faster. This is because when it comes down to last few people I find myself running around looking for people. It gets a little boring for a few minutes looking for people. Reducing the map size would fix the "problem".

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I think it's okay as it is now.
Also, this gives you more time to get items in case you need armor. I mean it helps you instead of being a problem.

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Very true and making it smaller would mean your closer to spawn where all the OP people are. XD :eek::confused1:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom