Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys,
So I've been playing a lot of egg wars recently and i am wondering what you all think are the best strats for late game (when most people have access to iron armor).
These strats would include strats for pvp, general game plans, egg destroying, traps and pretty much anything you need to win a match of egg wars.
Thanks. :D

Last edited:

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hey guys,
So I've been playing a lot of egg wars recently and i am wondering what you all think are the best strats for late game (when most people have access to iron armor).
Trap ideas would also be helpful.
Thanks. :D
Well, as redstone isn't available in Eggwars, ^better/special^ traps can't be set up.

For me, the best way to beat diamond Armour peeps is simply knocking them off or spleeeeeef.

So either set up an area with clay which is big enough to have a pvp battle going around and try to just spleeeeef dat guy. Or just think smart and find a way to hit that guy off ;)

Reactions: MindCraftMagic

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
I actually stay in the base and build a kingdom until we get full op (diamond armor, e.t.c) and then i go push their base ( i play with friends mostly ) - for now - this is the best tactic for me :)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I actually stay in the base and build a kingdom until we get full op (diamond armor, e.t.c) and then i go push their base ( i play with friends mostly ) - for now - this is the best tactic for me :)
Me and my friends would target you guys so hard xD

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
1. Mid camp
2. Win.

To elaborate: Control mid and isolate the others from it. Upgrade mid to you have around 2-5x more diamonds than the other teams depending on the map. Get a whole lot of gear, pearl over and kill all.

Optionally: Block up the spawn and kill farm for if you have no life.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

i dont let the game last long. if it does then i sneak into enemy base and when they get near a corner i shoot

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
As Redstone Is Not Available, It Is Not Possible To Build Better/Other Traps! If You Would Like To Know How To Build A Few Different Traps Feel Free To Start A Conversation With Me!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
End-game strategies, huh? Well I have way too much time in game so I got ya covered. Here ya go!
-1: If you feel you cannot attack your desired target, don't. Wait until you feel comfortable with a good set of items and go ham. There's no shame in losing, after all it's online and no pro pvp matches exist, for eggwars at least.
-2: Keep a good lookout. It's not easy to do, but easier with friends. When I'm in a base alone, I usually come outside or get a high point so I can see all around my island around every 30 seconds to check for bridges or "pearlable" players.
-3: Middle control is essential! Middle's abundance of generators allows you to get prepared very quickly. Keeping one of your players at middle or by spending a lot of time at middle on solo, you'll have an advantage.
-4: Buy gear as soon as you can. Unless gens are fairly close (a good example of this is the 4 player map Kingdom, and a bad example of this is the 3 player map Fairground) at middle, do not stay extra time to get more cash. You'll end up being hunted.
-5: DITCH! This is by far one of my favorite strategies as it can be enraging for your opponent and extremely beneficial to you if used correctly! If your island defenses are being quickly cut through and you know there is no quick way to stop someone from breaking your egg, frickin' RUN! Also, like I said, do it when you know your egg will get broken, not when it is. Run to an island across the map, not their island, and pick up some supplies from mid on your way, and do not go back to your island. Once you reach a good island, go in, buy gear and upgrade gens, and destroy the bridge to it if you are not under bowfire. This way, they will have a harder time finding you, and you'll have a chance to get yourself back up. Lastly, building on this one, sometimes saving a team member is not entirely worth it. After all, it's an online game and what you do so long as it's not mean doesn't matter in the long run.
-6: Almost infinite health. Now this one is a very cool strategy but only effective if used exactly right. So, this one has a lot of requirements as well, but using it correctly keeps you alive for a very long time! First off, I recommend only using this strategy as your so called "post game", so make sure you have iron armor. Secondly, get LOTS of non-enchanted golden apples, I'd say 20+ per opposing player you're going to attack. Now, here's where you use it. Every time your health bar is missing 3 OR MORE WHOLE HEARTS, eat a golden apple. I've very, very rarely been killed using this. Sadly, it's not too effective against hackers as they just keep hitting and you'll spend your time eating.
-7: Here's my last one, yet very helpful. Always know where your player is in relation to the environment. Now I'm not saying play Eggwars in "F5 mode" so you're looking at your player, but know the blocks around you and always know 2 main things:
-Know where the closest edge is, where you can get knocked off
-Know where the closest wall is
Stay well away from edges and don't try to hit your opponent off unless they're very close to the edge. Also know where walls are and make your own, being bow spammed off is a fate no player deserves.
Have fun with these and good luck!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom