• Yeah of course!!!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Sorry, but no

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It is all proposed. But it is a Good idea. Idk If it is EULA or not. I think that nobody does remove from team, I think that it is better. On Eggwars dont remove you also not. I think awat with teamswitch
You literally need to stop with the message farming...
I think nobody can understand what you want to say. What does EggWars have to do here? What does EULA have to do here? Please, stop the farming!

This has been suggested before and I like the Idea, it is awful to get moved to the losing team u.u
Hope auto-balance gets removed, nice thread!
+1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You literally need to stop with the message farming...
I think nobody can understand what you want to say. What does EggWars have to do here? What does EULA have to do here? Please, stop the farming!

This has been suggested before and I like the Idea, it is awful to get moved to the losing team u.u
Hope auto-balance gets removed, nice thread!
+1
Not really message farming due to the fact They said that they liked the idea
It just didn't make any sense

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
We get it you don't like Team Balance but tell me would you rather be playing against 8 players by yourself? I doubt so
That is kinda the reason team balance exists
''We want to make sure it stays fun for every player. Just getting 6v2'd isn't fun.''
I understand you want every player to enjoy Cubecraft but this isn't the way to do it.
Hey 4 people are losing to a team of 6! Let's make their problem your problem using autobalance!
Now will not only 4 people lose and not enjoy the game but a 5th person of the winning team will lose aswell!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
We get it you don't like Team Balance but tell me would you rather be playing against 8 players by yourself? I doubt so
That is kinda the reason team balance exists
''We want to make sure it stays fun for every player. Just getting 6v2'd isn't fun.''
I understand you want every player to enjoy Cubecraft but this isn't the way to do it.
Hey 4 people are losing to a team of 6! Let's make their problem your problem using autobalance!
Now will not only 4 people lose and not enjoy the game but a 5th person of the winning team will lose aswell!

That's why we suggested solutions:
- AutoBalance only should be applied PRE-GAME
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-ties-and-being-moved-to-another-team-suggestions.85836/

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That's why we suggested solutions:
- AutoBalance only should be applied PRE-GAME
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-ties-and-being-moved-to-another-team-suggestions.85836/
read the original message of This Thread again
Hye everybody, im sure that you all have already played blockwars, and we all like that game, ehm, that's what I think about it. But the game isn't funny anymore when you got moved to the other team, cuz when your team is winning and you got moved to the loosing team, you'll get angry and leave the game. What makes that theres again rebalancing...

This feature is sooooo anoying asf, that's what you guys will know! The game isn't funnt anymore with that feature but I think I've a solution.
Well, I think so.

What if the people with a rank won't get moved to the other team? Yeah, the people with a rank payed for it and they really don't deserve it to get moved to another team + they're going to ragequit. ...That's what I think.

Well, I hope that the developers will allow this idea, so that blockwars 'd be fun again!

Regards from me!

Thibo_Skillzz! @Unfearful
At No Point is there ever anything that says
Add A Pre-game re-balancing system, so you can't go on saying that this they are at any point copying from another suggestion
there answer says that Ranks had that (Which I don't agree with Either Due to the fact that with that logic than party members shouldn't be re-balanced and in a game 6 - 1 player wise, if everyone has a rank than nobody is moved) but besides that
with the quote you had
as I already said means absolutely NOTHING to the intent of this thread
NOTHING
So Both You and @TheJeroen Have absolutely no way to argue with that statement using something that I am not talking about and is off in the land of another thread (if that was valid I could argue with you by pointing out a different thread that just asked of removing team balance entirely)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom