Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Blue team always camps diamonds and kills all us red team that are trying to get diamonds on Giga Blockwars on bedrock. I think there should be a 2 min time limit that a person can be at mid/diamonds. Every time you die the timer resets for only you. Idk if it would be even possible to make a time limit like that for all the players in every match or whatever you want to call it. I just think it’s super annoying to get killed anytime I go to get diamonds at mid and then just get destroyed by someone in full diamond gear and sword even if I have all iron armor and iron sword. It aggravates me to my core that blue team ALWAYS does this in just about every Giga Blockwars that I join into. I’ve even had some hackers on blue team kill me in 1 or 2 hits of a diamond sword and I can tell it’s not due to lag either. And every time I try to screen record them, they instantly kill me out of anyone else and I’ve tried catching their gamer tag but they move so fast that I can’t even read it in time; they give me no time to process what’s even happening until I’m already dead. Please tell me if there’s a way to stop blue team from camping at diamonds/mid, it makes the game not fun anymore when they do this.

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Me rn resisting my sudden urge to say "skill issue":
This ISN’T a skill issue!!! I’m being completely honest about this. Blue team 98% of the time has half their team just camping diamonds at mid on both game modes CTF and the other one. I wish more people could understand where I’m coming from and know how painful it is, especially when 90% of the time blue team has 1 or more hackers and/or cheaters who do 1 hit kills on all red team players trying to get diamonds and defend reds pit!!!!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This ISN’T a skill issue!!! I’m being completely honest about this. Blue team 98% of the time has half their team just camping diamonds at mid on both game modes CTF and the other one. I wish more people could understand where I’m coming from and know how painful it is, especially when 90% of the time blue team has 1 or more hackers and/or cheaters who do 1 hit kills on all red team players trying to get diamonds and defend reds pit!!!!
Why Blue team specifically? The teams are chosen at random, so you'll end up on blue team half the time. Also, blue team only win 50% of all GIGA games, there's no imbalance in the teams, they're both identical.

Reactions: Desiderata

Fledy

Aug 4, 2022
nah nah youre definitely making this up
Blud how the hell blue teams’ gonna win 24/7 while red cannot☠️

• Angry
Reactions: BriceTheTiger

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Why Blue team specifically? The teams are chosen at random, so you'll end up on blue team half the time. Also, blue team only win 50% of all GIGA games, there's no imbalance in the teams, they're both identical.
They might be chosen at random, but in every game I’ve been in on GIGA, blue team 90% of the time gets to diamonds and literally kills any red player and camps the diamonds. And no Fledy, I’m not “making it up”. I’m being honest and I swear on my grandma's grave I’m not making it up at all. Blue team no matter how teams are chosen ALWAYS GET DIAMONDS FIRST AND CAMP THEM!!! When it comes to playing fair, I take it seriously and I don’t make things up at all. If I were to make things up, I would say that no matter the outcome of how teams are chosen blue team all have hacks. I take playing Minecraft seriously when it comes to playing fair. Don’t twist my words or put words in my mouth. Yes, I play on iPad, but I’m decent at pvp. However, there are some players who have either auto clickers or just straight up some other hacks. Don’t even start with me on calling me a liar bc I’m LEGIT telling the god honest truth like I said and I freaking swear on my grandmas grave.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
They might be chosen at random, but in every game I’ve been in on GIGA, blue team 90% of the time gets to diamonds and literally kills any red player and camps the diamonds. And no Fledy, I’m not “making it up”. I’m being honest and I swear on my grandma's grave I’m not making it up at all. Blue team no matter how teams are chosen ALWAYS GET DIAMONDS FIRST AND CAMP THEM!!! When it comes to playing fair, I take it seriously and I don’t make things up at all. If I were to make things up, I would say that no matter the outcome of how teams are chosen blue team all have hacks. I take playing Minecraft seriously when it comes to playing fair. Don’t twist my words or put words in my mouth. Yes, I play on iPad, but I’m decent at pvp. However, there are some players who have either auto clickers or just straight up some other hacks. Don’t even start with me on calling me a liar bc I’m LEGIT telling the god honest truth like I said and I freaking swear on my grandmas grave.
Would you be able to provide any evidence that blue team wins 90% of the time? Or are we just meant to take hearsay as fact.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
1702168081287.png

bait or an issue of skill

call it

Hampter4

Dec 5, 2023
North America
Would you be able to provide any evidence that blue team wins 90% of the time? Or are we just meant to take hearsay as fact.
I'll try and see the percentage of teams that control diamonds over 30 games. By the end of each game if the majority of players are on a team are at diamonds then that would be documented. Let me know if there needs to be more games. I only did 30 because each game is 30 minutes long🥶. And i will document which teams win.

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn’t say blue team wins 90% of the time. I SAID that they get diamonds first and kills every red player that goes to get some for either themselves or some of their friends on red team. I told u to NOT twist my words or put words in my mouth DIDNT I? Or can u not read?

trawvarse

Nov 15, 2023
I didn’t say blue team wins 90% of the time. I SAID that they get diamonds first and kills every red player that goes to get some for either themselves or some of their friends on red team. I told u to NOT twist my words or put words in my mouth DIDNT I? Or can u not read?
Ok, so record yourself playing five to ten games in a row, with blue team getting diamonds first every game. That way, you can't use confirmation bias to convince us of your experience. Otherwise, nobody will believe you, since you are lying.

Last edited:

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, so record yourself playing five to ten games in a row, with blue team getting diamonds first every game. That way, you can't use confirmation bias to convince us of your experience. Otherwise, nobody will believe you, since you are lying.
I’ve already recorded them several times if u look up my posts about GIGA Blockwars. I shouldn’t have to show anymore evidence because I’ve shown more than enough

human being

Jan 23, 2022
we should talk about the suggestion rather than whether or not it's true that blue team always gets the diamonds
i think it would be a better idea if there was a longer time period at the beginning of the game before the middle opens up for all players so that people have to get iron and actually fight for control of the middle

Reactions: BriceTheTiger

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
we should talk about the suggestion rather than whether or not it's true that blue team always gets the diamonds
i think it would be a better idea if there was a longer time period at the beginning of the game before the middle opens up for all players so that people have to get iron and actually fight for control of the middle
Ok now I like this idea. I agree with this full heartedly 1000%. And as I’ve mentioned in another post that I’ve done, I think there should be a time limit that ur able to stay at middle with the diamonds like for per player. They should have a time limit but each time u get killed there, the timer gets reset. Or better yet, they should turn pvp off whenever u get into middle with the diamonds that way no one can get killed while getting diamonds.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I bothered to check your Twitter to see what you mean

1. your team, yourself included plays horribly. you could've killed them earlier but you and your team acted like sitting ducks lmao
2. you're unlucky enough to face against those people again lol
3. report the people who spawncamp so you won't encounter them again let alone have them do it again in another game
4. i checked the maps, specifically the placement of generators and other elements of the game which are exactly similar and are in a balanced amount for both teams, the other guys are either good or just lucky enough to get put against a team with worse players

Reactions: Dualninja

TBroz15

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Somewhere In the stratosphere of Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Instead of complaining about a strong blue carbon material, why not delete it and everyone gets equal kits? In my opinion, don't play Blockwars Giga if it's not worth your time, fairness, or for your fun. Find other games that suit you best.

• Love

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The funny thing is this guy (@BriceTheTiger) joined proceeded to complain about “blue team hacking and stealing all the diamonds“ and then picked a fight about it. The whole point of forums isn’t to tell people your problems and expect them to blindly agree with you, and support your ideas. Try looking at your complaints and accusations from a different point of view, realize that not a single person here has agreed with you, and that in the history of the forums nobody had talked about different coloured teams having an advantage. Realize you might have overreacted after a few players hacked, and you lost the diamond generator. Spare yourself the embarrassment of whatever this is. Also if you’re going to be active on the forums, try not to just complain the whole time, be positive, find other threads to help, improve and become a better part of this awesome community.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom