Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

floppa7000

Jun 14, 2023
Please bring back old blockwars. I logged on tonight to try and hop on some blockwars, and I load into a match. I thought at first I had queued for CTF, as the map was vastly different and much larger, along with chests and iron blocks for people who don't know how to left click quickly. Imagine my dismay, then, when I returned to the lobby, and saw that yes, in fact, I had not made a mistake and I was in blockwars. All the old maps? Gone. The classic bridge was no more, and now a protected spawn area? What's worse, is now there are 10 players on each team; ten players to all camp on the horrible conglomerate otherwise called a defense. I feel like I'm just playing capture the flag now. My favorite game is just gone, with a pitiful excuse for a pvp game mode in its place. Please fix this, maybe keep the terrible new gamemode but add something like 'blockwars classic' where it's the old one with the old maps. Honestly this was my favorite gamemode, and if your staff adds it back, awesome! If not, I probably won't play cubecraft anymore. That is genuinely how aggravated I am. Please, please, please do something about this, or at least tell me no so I can find another server with a similar game.

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle and Xalibur

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I feel your pain.. unfortunately they do the classic thing that gaming companies do of assuming they KNOW better as to what gamers want and just change stuff up. By the time they find out IF players like what they've done they've either killed their game of made it more successful and there is no in between.

The business world worked out a while back starting with "The Lean Startup" book by Eric Ries, in 2011 that that was a super dumb strategy and was actually rather needless. All you had to do if you thought you had an improvement was test it on your target market.. eg create the 10v10 version of blockwars and run it side by side with the 5v5 game. See if players liked it. If not, kill it, then try something else.

Unfortunately the power that be at cube have never read that book.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Please bring back old blockwars. I logged on tonight to try and hop on some blockwars, and I load into a match. I thought at first I had queued for CTF, as the map was vastly different and much larger, along with chests and iron blocks for people who don't know how to left click quickly. Imagine my dismay, then, when I returned to the lobby, and saw that yes, in fact, I had not made a mistake and I was in blockwars. All the old maps? Gone. The classic bridge was no more, and now a protected spawn area? What's worse, is now there are 10 players on each team; ten players to all camp on the horrible conglomerate otherwise called a defense. I feel like I'm just playing capture the flag now. My favorite game is just gone, with a pitiful excuse for a pvp game mode in its place. Please fix this, maybe keep the terrible new gamemode but add something like 'blockwars classic' where it's the old one with the old maps. Honestly this was my favorite gamemode, and if your staff adds it back, awesome! If not, I probably won't play cubecraft anymore. That is genuinely how aggravated I am. Please, please, please do something about this, or at least tell me no so I can find another server with a similar game.
They cant bring back it in this moment bc the update is too new and there is a chance of 5% to back for the old mode so you must just play it like that

Reactions: Xalibur

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Tour de France finish place (Paris)
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, your "classic blockwars" idea is great!! But for bridges the update is fun in my opinion, cause it makes it harder to make a point (15 points need is great), but CTF is very hard (the slowness if you have the flag is too hard i think). But giga is really great so i like this update!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom