Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Also if you aren’t having fun, then just try another game mode, you could play a different team sized version of the same game, or try one of the other fun games Cube has to offer.(I would recommend Minerware/Eggwars/Lucky Blocks)

TBroz15

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Somewhere In the stratosphere of Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
The only reason y I’m “horrible” is bc I play on MOBILE
There is nothing to do with devices that increase your skills, its about yourself. I mean take a look at a youtuber named Pada IOS, a try hard who only plays on iPad. I cannot top that guy, he is too powerful.

u just don’t know when to back off and leave me alone do u
In the alternative universe where everybody lives peacefully including you did not create a whole drama are safe and not fighting over a pixelated game.

I’ll take this to the Supreme Court for cyber bullying and harassment.
Over a game? The Supreme Court is mean't to handle major and cardinal crimes that I cannot reveal to you and everybody in the fourms because its against the rules.

You have to chill mate, just ignore the troubles and not to become a full crudwad about it. I recommend to take down your devices temporarily and think if your actions are rational at all. Please don't continue this, otherwise this could end up worse than just a crime.

Fledy

Aug 4, 2022
o
Listen here u lil scumbag. The only reason y I’m “horrible” is bc I play on MOBILE AND DONT HAVE THE LUXURY TO BUY OR BUILD MY OWN GAMING PC AND MY HOUSE DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE SPACE FOR ME TO PUT ONE. So I would back the F off before I get this to police for cyber bullying and harassment. Jesus Christ u just don’t know when to back off and leave me alone do u? U just keep egging me on just like a bully and pushing my buttons. Do this anymore and I WILL take this to police or better yet I’ll take this to the Supreme Court for cyber bullying and harassment. Don’t f with me anymore bc ur messing with the wrong person, and someone u don’t wanna mess with.
ok yappasaurus rex

• Angry
Reactions: BriceTheTiger

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
The funny thing is this guy (@BriceTheTiger) joined proceeded to complain about “blue team hacking and stealing all the diamonds“ and then picked a fight about it. The whole point of forums isn’t to tell people your problems and expect them to blindly agree with you, and support your ideas. Try looking at your complaints and accusations from a different point of view, realize that not a single person here has agreed with you, and that in the history of the forums nobody had talked about different coloured teams having an advantage. Realize you might have overreacted after a few players hacked, and you lost the diamond generator. Spare yourself the embarrassment of whatever this is. Also if you’re going to be active on the forums, try not to just complain the whole time, be positive, find other threads to help, improve and become a better part of this awesome community.
Fine, I'll admit 1 thing. I'm really competitive and, if it hasn't been clear already, I have anger issues that I try my best to control. But when certain people get in my way of doing things a certain way, make fun of me just like I was treated from 2nd grade until I graduated high school, and push me around like I'm a piece of garbage, that's when I start to build up pressure like a volcano until I get pissed off to a certain point and then explode on someone. If people would just stop being so rude to me to the point where I wanna knock them into next month or go Mike Tyson on them, then I wouldn't have a problem with them. U people have no idea the amount of bullying I've endured throughout my entire life and everything else that I've been through. Words can't explain how much I've went through in my life when I'm only 23 yo. Even all of my exes (let's say around 7) all treated me just like my bullies did until I had enough and broke up with my exes bc I couldn't take it anymore. So to @Desiderata and anyone else I've offended, *I'm sorry* for even causing all of u trouble. If u want me out of ur lives for good ill just delete my account here on the forums that way I don't make anymore trouble for anyone else on here. 😥😔 I can tell where and when I'm not wanted and this is the place. I'll just sit in the shadows and stay silent for my actions since all I seem to do is cause trouble wherever I go in my life. I don't even deserve friends if all I do is complain about things like this. Thanks for opening my eyes about how I've been acting on here. 😔

Last edited:

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Fine, I'll admit 1 thing. I'm really competitive and, if it hasn't been clear already, I have anger issues that I try my best to control. But when certain people get in my way of doing things a certain way, make fun of me just like I was treated from 2nd grade until I graduated high school, and push me around like I'm a piece of garbage, that's when I start to build up pressure like a volcano until I get pissed off to a certain point and then explode on someone. If people would just stop being so rude to me to the point where I wanna knock them into next month or go Mike Tyson on them, then I wouldn't have a problem with them. U people have no idea the amount of bullying I've endured throughout my entire life and everything else that I've been through. Words can't explain how much I've went through in my life when I'm only 23 yo. Even all of my exes (let's say around 7) all treated me just like my bullies did until I had enough and broke up with my exes bc I couldn't take it anymore. So to @Desiand anyone else I've offended, *I'm sorry* for even causing all of u trouble. If u want me out of ur lives for good ill just delete my account here on the forums that way I don't make anymore trouble for anyone else on here. 😥😔 I can tell where and when I'm not wanted and this is the place. I'll just sit in the shadows and stay silent for my actions since all I seem to do is cause trouble wherever I go in my life. I don't even deserve friends if all I do is complain about things like this. Thanks for opening my eyes about how I've been acting on here. 😔
I'm really sorry to hear that you've been going through such challenging experiences, and I appreciate your honesty in sharing your feelings. It takes courage to open up about personal struggles, I myself have gone through similar circumstances and know how it feels, it would be great for you to stay on the forums as long as you put a bit more focus on being a positive member of the community.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Fine, I'll admit 1 thing. I'm really competitive and, if it hasn't been clear already, I have anger issues that I try my best to control. But when certain people get in my way of doing things a certain way, make fun of me just like I was treated from 2nd grade until I graduated high school, and push me around like I'm a piece of garbage, that's when I start to build up pressure like a volcano until I get pissed off to a certain point and then explode on someone. If people would just stop being so rude to me to the point where I wanna knock them into next month or go Mike Tyson on them, then I wouldn't have a problem with them. U people have no idea the amount of bullying I've endured throughout my entire life and everything else that I've been through. Words can't explain how much I've went through in my life when I'm only 23 yo. Even all of my exes (let's say around 7) all treated me just like my bullies did until I had enough and broke up with my exes bc I couldn't take it anymore. So to @Desiand anyone else I've offended, *I'm sorry* for even causing all of u trouble. If u want me out of ur lives for good ill just delete my account here on the forums that way I don't make anymore trouble for anyone else on here. 😥😔 I can tell where and when I'm not wanted and this is the place. I'll just sit in the shadows and stay silent for my actions since all I seem to do is cause trouble wherever I go in my life. I don't even deserve friends if all I do is complain about things like this. Thanks for opening my eyes about how I've been acting on here. 😔
I'm sorry to hear that, if you need a quiet place to talk the forums are quite chill. We're sorry if we made you upset, we didn't know your story. Thanks for telling us, I know it can be hard to open up, especially to strangers online. But I'm glad you did.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Weird question: Is your in-game-username “BK47TheTiger”? Just wondering…

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Weird question: Is your in-game-username “BK47TheTiger”? Just wondering…
Yea it is. And I’m sorry to u to for all the mean things I’ve said to u and the mean names I’ve called u. It’s hard to control my anger when there are times that I get really really unlucky with getting a win on lucky blocks and getting killed by someone that’s better than me, someone who speed runs to my island and knocks me off and giving me no chance to fight back.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea it is. And I’m sorry to u to for all the mean things I’ve said to u and the mean names I’ve called u. It’s hard to control my anger when there are times that I get really really unlucky with getting a win on lucky blocks and getting killed by someone that’s better than me, someone who speed runs to my island and knocks me off and giving me no chance to fight back.
I understand. I had a feeling you were dealing with stuff IRL, someone who I look up to and have been inspired by, around your age, has also lashed out in the past do to built up issues caused by other people trying to ruin their life. I’m sorry to hear that everyone you’ve trusted and not trusted has been disrespectful to you, I tried my best to respond to you respectfully.

At the end of the day, I haven’t been personally hurt by any of the things you’ve called me or scared by any of your threats, but it’s upset me when it’s been directed at other lucky islands players. I want the very best for the lucky islands community and a lot of its players are probably younger and more insecure than myself. Please, if you feel this way during marches of lucky islands, keep it out of the chat.

I would be lying to say I’ve never raged at the game before. When me and my brother first played I would always call out teamers in chat, sometimes not in the most respectful way. Even now, although I tend to direct it at myself, I’ve started saying some bad stuff under my breath when I lose, partly due to me having a rough time IRL.

I understand that getting unlucky or getting immediately rushed isn’t fun, and I agree, I plan on eventually creating some feedback suggesting that rushing should be nerfed so that players may play at their own pace. However, it’s definitely the best strategy at the moment and although I despise it, I’ve adopted it myself.

I hope you find people who are willing to treat you respectfully, and that you can improve your own behavior. I’m sorry if anything I’ve done or said has upset you but I‘m willing to forgive you for what you have done to upset me as long as you promise to keep your anger out of lucky islands. If you have any questions regarding lucky islands itself I would certainly be willing to answer.

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand. I had a feeling you were dealing with stuff IRL, someone who I look up to and have been inspired by, around your age, has also lashed out in the past do to built up issues caused by other people trying to ruin their life. I’m sorry to hear that everyone you’ve trusted and not trusted has been disrespectful to you, I tried my best to respond to you respectfully.

At the end of the day, I haven’t been personally hurt by any of the things you’ve called me or scared by any of your threats, but it’s upset me when it’s been directed at other lucky islands players. I want the very best for the lucky islands community and a lot of its players are probably younger and more insecure than myself. Please, if you feel this way during marches of lucky islands, keep it out of the chat.

I would be lying to say I’ve never raged at the game before. When me and my brother first played I would always call out teamers in chat, sometimes not in the most respectful way. Even now, although I tend to direct it at myself, I’ve started saying some bad stuff under my breath when I lose, partly due to me having a rough time IRL.

I understand that getting unlucky or getting immediately rushed isn’t fun, and I agree, I plan on eventually creating some feedback suggesting that rushing should be nerfed so that players may play at their own pace. However, it’s definitely the best strategy at the moment and although I despise it, I’ve adopted it myself.

I hope you find people who are willing to treat you respectfully, and that you can improve your own behavior. I’m sorry if anything I’ve done or said has upset you but I‘m willing to forgive you for what you have done to upset me as long as you promise to keep your anger out of lucky islands. If you have any questions regarding lucky islands itself I would certainly be willing to answer.
Thank u for forgiving me. I’ll try my best to keep my anger out of the lucky blocks chat. It’s hard to though when I get rushed or killed from someone coming up from behind me, or killing me right after I killed someone and I’m trying to eat to heal. I can’t process fast enough to run away or anything before they instantly kill me. One of my other issues that I have to deal with is I have a learning disability when it takes me longer to get the words from my brain to my mouth and thinking of the right words to say to explain wht I’m going through or just to explain something in my own words. That’s part of the reason why I got bullied in grade school from 2nd grade until I graduated high school.

I get VERY unlucky probably about 80% of the time not getting a good weapon or any bows when I need them. And it’s hard to control my anger about that as well.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I get VERY unlucky probably about 80% of the time not getting a good weapon or any bows when I need them. And it’s hard to control my anger about that as well.
Just some personal advice:
  • Ever since the 1.19 update, the one which added the new lucky block types, I’ve always immediately go to middle when the match starts and don’t bother with looting my spawn island, since the loot at middle is just better. The chance of getting a weapon from a diamond lucky block is much better than from regular lucky blocks. I exclusively open diamond lucky blocks, but if you aren’t concerned with winning as quick as possible, I would still open regular lucky blocks.
  • If you want, you could obtain the lucky islands rank and vote for blessed, which I believe increase the odds of getting weapons from normal lucky blocks specifically.
  • I always pick warrior kit so I start with a weapon, which helps a lot when other players also rush middle. If you aren’t concerned about time though, you could break logs and craft a wooden sword, and pick healer kit instead.

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Just some personal advice:
  • Ever since the 1.19 update, the one which added the new lucky block types, I’ve always immediately go to middle when the match starts and don’t bother with looting my spawn island, since the loot at middle is just better. The chance of getting a weapon from a diamond lucky block is much better than from regular lucky blocks. I exclusively open diamond lucky blocks, but if you aren’t concerned with winning as quick as possible, I would still open regular lucky blocks.
  • If you want, you could obtain the lucky islands rank and vote for blessed, which I believe increase the odds of getting weapons from normal lucky blocks specifically.
  • I always pick warrior kit so I start with a weapon, which helps a lot when other players also rush middle. If you aren’t concerned about time though, you could break logs and craft a wooden sword, and pick healer kit instead.
I also have kinda recently changed to the warrior kit bc of how bad my luck is with getting a good weapon. I used to have the healer kit every time until I was tired of not getting a weapon from any of my lucky blocks on my island. Unfortunately tho I don’t have money to pay for the lucky blocks rank to do blessed or else I would.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom