• Yeah of course!!!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Sorry, but no

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Hye everybody, im sure that you all have already played blockwars, and we all like that game, ehm, that's what I think about it. But the game isn't funny anymore when you got moved to the other team, cuz when your team is winning and you got moved to the loosing team, you'll get angry and leave the game. What makes that theres again rebalancing...

This feature is sooooo anoying asf, that's what you guys will know! The game isn't funnt anymore with that feature but I think I've a solution.
Well, I think so.

What if the people with a rank won't get moved to the other team? Yeah, the people with a rank payed for it and they really don't deserve it to get moved to another team + they're going to ragequit. ...That's what I think.

Well, I hope that the developers will allow this idea, so that blockwars 'd be fun again!

Regards from me!

Thibo_Skillzz! @Unfearful

Reactions: Maaarijn

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I know it's frustrating that you get moved to the other team.... Maybe we should add the feature that you can't leave or People with ranks can't be moved...
But when the losing team is in the minority the game would not be fair.

Reactions: Maaarijn

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is all proposed. But it is a Good idea. Idk If it is EULA or not. I think that nobody does remove from team, I think that it is better. On Eggwars dont remove you also not. I think awat with teamswitch

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Or maybe they first ask for volunteers? Then people do /volunteer or something like that and they get moved.

Reactions: Rubbii

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This would be nice to not have to worry about as it sucks to get moved to a losing team when you are winning, but when you are playing and it's 6v1 it's also unfair! There must be a solution to this without making people rage!

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hye everybody, im sure that you all have already played blockwars, and we all like that game, ehm, that's what I think about it. But the game isn't funny anymore when you got moved to the other team, cuz when your team is winning and you got moved to the loosing team, you'll get angry and leave the game. What makes that theres again rebalancing...

This feature is sooooo anoying asf, that's what you guys will know! The game isn't funnt anymore with that feature but I think I've a solution.
Well, I think so.

What if the people with a rank won't get moved to the other team? Yeah, the people with a rank payed for it and they really don't deserve it to get moved to another team + they're going to ragequit. ...That's what I think.

Well, I hope that the developers will allow this idea, so that blockwars 'd be fun again!

Regards from me!

I totally agree, its very annoying. Sometimes it's 5-0 for my team and ive captured the flag like 3 times, and I get moved to the other team and my stats get messed up. Remove it!

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I disagree, the rebalancing exist for a reason (reason: If the other team is with 2 more or the opponent didn't Did anything would be a bit unfair. I understand your frustration, But only let rankers have the premission to don't move to it would be unfair for stone rankers. They might have No rank, But They're playing it and If they hear: oh No only I and other stone can be moved! That's so unfair >:( so as What I said, I disagree.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I disagree, the rebalancing exist for a reason (reason: If the other team is with 2 more or the opponent didn't Did anything would be a bit unfair. I understand your frustration, But only let rankers have the premission to don't move to it would be unfair for stone rankers. They might have No rank, But They're playing it and If they hear: oh No only I and other stone can be moved! That's so unfair :mad: so as What I said, I disagree.
They could also change that people who captured a flag can't be moved to the other team.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017

Well, I think so.

Regards from me!

Oml ye.. I was in a really good team in blockwars and we were winning. But in the last 30 seconds got I moved to the other team! It is really annoying. I mean, it isn't our fault that someone just left the game, so CubeCraft, pls stop with randomly picking a person out to be moved to the other team. :/ But good idea!

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Oml ye.. I was in a really good team in blockwars and we were winning. But in the last 30 seconds got I moved to the other team! It is really annoying. I mean, it isn't our fault that someone just left the game, so CubeCraft, pls stop with randomly picking a person out to be moved to the other team. :/ But good idea!

It's not random actually, it moves people who die to the other team so you just have to do your best to not die.

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
I disagree, the rebalancing exist for a reason (reason: If the other team is with 2 more or the opponent didn't Did anything would be a bit unfair. I understand your frustration, But only let rankers have the premission to don't move to it would be unfair for stone rankers. They might have No rank, But They're playing it and If they hear: oh No only I and other stone can be moved! That's so unfair :mad: so as What I said, I disagree.
It wouldn't be unfair for stone ranks! There is a reason why people buy a rank you know?

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
This would be nice to not have to worry about as it sucks to get moved to a losing team when you are winning, but when you are playing and it's 6v1 it's also unfair! There must be a solution to this without making people rage!
Yeah, but u say 6v1, there will always be stone ranks in those 6 people, and then they got moved to rhe other team

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Something I think might make it better is changing the end game to the first team to X amount of points rather than the team with the most points before the time runs out. It would make the games slightly longer (or shorter in some cases) but it would mean that there is always a chance for the losing team to come back.

The main issue is see with the way it is now is by the time the count down gets to around 1 minute (or a low time in general) most of the losing team give up and leave. This is where the team changing starts and people get moved to the losing side.

With this you could always add events throughout the game if it's starts going ok for a while, say at 10 or 15 minutes (not to say games are going to last that long, I'm just picking a long time) both teams get teleported to the opposite teams spawn. They get given a block or 2 each (to make it slightly harder for the other team to get your flag to their base) and they get given almost a free opportunity at getting a point and mess with the opposite teams defences.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I disagree, the rebalancing exist for a reason (reason: If the other team is with 2 more or the opponent didn't Did anything would be a bit unfair.
Post from my BlockWars Autobalance thread that most likely just got ignored.
''We want to make sure it stays fun for every player. Just getting 6v2'd isn't fun.''
I understand you want every player to enjoy Cubecraft but this isn't the way to do it.
Hey 4 people are losing to a team of 6! Let's make their problem your problem using autobalance!
Now will not only 4 people lose and not enjoy the game but a 5th person of the winning team will lose aswell!

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I mean, sure they did pay, but it maybe against EULA. And also, it's kind of the players fault if they die and get auto balanced

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom