Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Well, hello there! As you know, I'm @starfire897 . I'm trying to be very kind on the forums and in game, so you can talk to me whenever you like!
As you know, I joined on the 28th of November, but I didn't confirm my account on email, so that was the reason I didn't come until January.
So far so great, meeting new people and having fun with the server. I think I'll probably be here for a long time, so don't worry when I'll leave, because I'll be trying my best to have the best times with you all. :D
Since this is an introduction thread, I'll be trying to answer the questions you want to know about me on this thread. Just try to make it a polite question, or I'll take the not-so-polite questions in personally, and not be very happy...
After 2 years I'll be able to apply for staff. It sounds like a long time, so in the meanwhile, I might as well be the best of friends with you all. ^-^
Hope you all make introduction threads so I can know all of you better, and will see you later. :D
d0f22ba21124dba8fe59dce25575ae67.gif

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Well, hello there! As you know, I'm @starfire897 . I'm trying to be very kind on the forums and in game, so you can talk to me whenever you like!
As you know, I joined on the 28th of November, but I didn't confirm my account on email, so that was the reason I didn't come until January.
So far so great, meeting new people and having fun with the server. I think I'll probably be here for a long time, so don't worry when I'll leave, because I'll be trying my best to have the best times with you all. :D
Since this is an introduction thread, I'll be trying to answer the questions you want to know about me on this thread. Just try to make it a polite question, or I'll take the not-so-polite questions in personally, and not be very happy...
After 2 years I'll be able to apply for staff. It sounds like a long time, so in the meanwhile, I might as well be the best of friends with you all. ^-^
Hope you all make introduction threads so I can know all of you better, and will see you later. :D
View attachment 133089
Staarrrrfiirreeeeeeeeeeeee, I don't know why I like that name xD
It sounds... so cool for me (when I pronounce it in english).

Glad to know you'll be on the forum for a long time, hopefully you'll get a chance to become a special part of Cubecraft :P

Now my question...
What is life?
What is love? baby don't hurt me, no more...
Will we play someday? :/

Reactions: AbandonedUser

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Staarrrrfiirreeeeeeeeeeeee, I don't know why I like that name xD
It sounds... so cool for me (when I pronounce it in english).

Glad to know you'll be on the forum for a long time, hopefully you'll get a chance to become a special part of Cubecraft :p

Now my question...
What is life?
What is love? baby don't hurt me, no more...
Will we play someday? :/
Thanks for the compliment. xP
Life is something to enjoy, something to spend time with the things you like.
Love is something you would care about, something you would never hurt.
We'll soon be able to play, so be patient! :D

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 133089

Welcome to CCG!
Enjoy your stay!
P,M me if you need assistence!

Reactions: AbandonedUser

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to meet you:rolleyes:

You are already a long time on the forums And your introduction is appreciated;)

Sure! Maybe you Will become a [helper] over two years. You never know :P.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom