Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017

The guy that mined the crafting actually got banned, which is a little bs.
First off, they werent crafting something so it wouldnt have mattered.
Second, they were waiting untill he broke the crafting table, they provoked it, which is pretty sad in my opinion.
Third, you guys cant take a little joke?
this happened before, the reported reported the same guy for ABSOLUTELY nothing, he just wanted her attention.
And the most important part, he placed and crafted the crafting table HIMSELF, and just wanted to take the table with him.

Staff just bans/mutes people bc one of their friends reports them, disagree with me or something i couldnt care less, i just want this to get out.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I have to agree with this,

I've seen multiple other people getting punished for literal non-sense.
Though, I don't think all staff are like this but I'm sure there are some who are.

Reactions: MrBar

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I diagree, maybe from the reporters end it wasn't so bad in that it didnt cause as much damage as the troller wanted. From the trollers point of view they wanted to troll and break the crafting table, this is not right, thats why it is punishable and i completely agree with it.

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
I diagree, maybe from the reporters end it wasn't so bad in that it didnt cause as much damage as the troller wanted. From the trollers point of view they wanted to troll and break the crafting table, this is not right, thats why it is punishable and i completely agree with it.
He wanted to break the crafting table BECAUSE IT WAS HIS, jesus.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
wdym he wanted his table back lol? they're a team they can all use the table, also ik that map ur not fooling anyone theres a table that spawns there

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
wdym he wanted his table back lol? they're a team they can all use the table, also ik that map ur not fooling anyone theres a table that spawns there
Okay, then he didnt want his table back, because you know that better then the guy who was litterly there? Your not making any sense dude. Btw are you on the forums like 24/7? ur ALWAYS the first to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom