London
www.nasa.gov
giphy.gif

I don't really have anything to say other than cheers to the staff

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The staff on here get a lot of flak but I think they are great! Comment a time below that you had good experience with a staff member or just a staff member you love! Show you appreciation for staff, and make them feel loved!:p
I love all the eggwars games I play with the staff members that just chill in discord.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Hmm. First of all, I love all of the staff. I'll try to say something about every staff member I talked to: I do not have any favorites, just stating things about staff members who I know. @Mac For being real with me and cares about me. @Tacosbefriends for making me cry of laughter and just being a great guy. Also, being the meme queen. Now, to the mods. @zRinne for always being kind and those emjois on fleek ^_^.
@FadedRoses for telling me to shut up when I do and really speaking her mind and being a savage. @CARDAN16 For all of the cake jokes. Stop pls xD. @Camezonda For being very chill all the time and you know how to make me laugh. @Orangeric88 for being so chill. @Nikoshka for playing on cube with me and helping me. @zDutchie for DUTCH!!! @Buuudy For being very nice and chill. @Skifby Congrats. For all the staff in general (I have no favorites FYI) Thank you so much for being very nice to me, checking my reports, caring for me, and many other things. You make my cubecraft experience amazing. Also, @Lezappen for always welcoming me to join you during skywars. Thanks staff. Luv ya all :)

Last edited:

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hmm. First of all, I love all of the staff. I'll try to say something about every staff member I talked to: I do not have any favorites, just stating things about staff members who I know. @Mac For being real with me and cares about me. @Tacosbefriends for making me cry of laughter and just being a great guy. Also, being the meme queen. Now, to the mods. @zRinnie for always being kind and those emjois on fleek ^_^.
@FadedRoses for telling me to shut up when I do and really speaking her mind and being a savage. @CARDAN16 For all of the cake jokes. Stop pls xD. @Camezonda For being very chill all the time and you know how to make me laugh. @Orangeric88 for being so chill. @Nikoshka for playing on cube with me and helping me. @zDutchie for DUTCH!!! @Buuudy For being very nice and chill. @Skifby Congrats. For all the staff in general (I have no favorites FYI) Thank you so much for being very nice to me, checking my reports, caring for me, and many other things. You make my cubecraft experience amazing. Also, @Lezappen for always welcoming me to join you during skywars. Thanks staff. Luv ya all :)
@zRinnie who then?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
@zRinne for always being kind and those emjois on fleek ^_^.

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡ I will always take care of my honeypies (that's all of you peeple)

<3 @zRinne <3

I know she is on vaca, but shout out!!

I'm back from vaca! I'm here with more (´。• ᵕ •。`) to give out, and cats too.
Thank you guys, you're always so supportive even though i can be harsh sometimes.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom