Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Me and @Orangeric88 Hanging out in lobby, playing some eggwars.

2017-02-04.png

Reactions: Orangeric88
L

Lepzi

Honestly all the staff are amazing they have made some mistakes in the past but that's not something to hate them for everyone makes mistakes in there lives.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
I have seen the Staff respond flawlessly twice in incredibly difficult scenarios. One of which the Staff was being assaulted. I know that they work so hard frequently without appreciation, sometimes with hate for doing the right thing. I feel like that is something that needs to change. I know that I appreciate the staff working hard and making the server as good as it is and I have seen it personally. I encourage all CubeCraft staff to continue to be amazing

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
List of noobs:
@andyschofie being my "family" <3 *wink wink*
@Soph Being my favourite pineapple and my oldest remaining friend on the staff team <3
@iLoveYouu my Runescape pet
@HackersDontWin for pwning that player on KitPvP for me xd
@zDutchie for schnappie song
@Mintcraftian for not starting a squirrel apocalypse yet
@YounB for being another very old friend <3
@rubik_cube_man for being the most underappreciated individual on this server :cube_light:
@Joe Henry for being alright I guess (pls trade ranks)
@Tacosbefriends for being the gift that ccg did not deserve
@Aimee2323 @WolfWhispers @ModernRevolution for Scallop Squad <3333333333
@Efcluke94 because you're actually ez (thank u for teh builds)

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Wait you play with them!!!!
Yes we usually find them in games and lobbies.

I usually find @FadedRoses in eggwars lobby 1, however she is usually vanished. A tribute to Faded, a shy individual who is antisocial but still mods on CCG.

I did get into a game with 3 mods before, 1 being @YounB who helped me apply for helper. I still remember what he said when I asked him how to get Mod. He goes "Bribing. Lots of bribing." And I didn't actually know how to get mod so i thought he was being serious. A tribute to YounB, the rich joker who apparently loves to bribe people...

I also saw @HackersDontWin once in a lobby, and he was the first mod i have ever seen in game. A tribute to HackersDontWin, the recently resigned.

@zRinne I usually see in the forums, not in game, along with @FalseHonesty who helps a lot around these parts. Tribute to the mods who help more in the forums then on the server.

@Mac and @Cheez helped me a lot with answering my questions about applying for helper. A tribute to Macaroni and Cheese, and to all the staff on the hiring team.

A tribute to the builders, who make the beautiful maps that we walk all over and we try to break, just to see if that message will come up saying "You can only break blocks placed by other players."

A tribute to the Dev team, who keep the server running smoothly, and sometimes not so much:p

A tribute to the man himself, Mr. @rubik_cube_man who created this glorious server.

And lastly, a tribute to The Cube:cube_light:, Staff, and all the members, who make the community as great as it is!

Thank You CubeCraft, from all the creatures of the ocean and all the land dwellers as well!:fantamug:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom