Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What?
why would they give out a rank for someone reporting others
in reporting players you are just making your own playing experience and other's playing experience, isn't that reward enough
there is no reason to add this and I am 99% sure it never will be added

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Instead of giving them a rank. I think they should distribute tags as a gift. I might actually make a thread about that.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I have reported 68 people (and they all have been punished) and I always report extreme rule breakers. So I think people like me who are always active in making this server a better place deserve a special rank like reporter rank or observer rank something like that. This is just a suggestion in making the server a better and fair place for everyone.
LOL it will be terrible

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I just report people to make cubecraft a better place , not to get a rank , you can buy it on the store so what do you need extra

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
You shouldn't be rewarded for reporting rule breakers. You report rule breakers, for yourself, for the community and for CubeCraft to help making CubeCraft a rule breaker-less server.
You already get a reward, a reward of helping the community out from rule-breakers. Of course, if you wanted more you can apply for Helper :)
Ok let’s be honest here, most of people report rule-breakers just to make them mad, not to make cubecraft a “better place” or whatsoever. Sorry but it’s the truth.

Anyways I disagree with this idea because you can find a lot of hackers in 1.8 so everyone would get the rank so easily

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I just report people to make cubecraft a better place , not to get a rank , you can buy it on the store so what do you need extra
Good girl like many have said there is no need to give you or others a rank for reporting

Reactions: Animee

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I have reported 68 people (and they all have been punished) and I always report extreme rule breakers. So I think people like me who are always active in making this server a better place deserve a special rank like reporter rank or observer rank something like that. This is just a suggestion in making the server a better and fair place for everyone.
Why should you need a rank called reporter?? Can you do the same as stone?? If yes, why should they add the reporter rank?

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
i think having a rank based on reporting people isn't needed and more based on a pride of being able to show that the wearer reports people. sorry

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
You’re reporting players because you want it, to help CubeCraft, what @iCheeetah said. And the ‘Reporter rank’ is also unnecessary in my opinion, and it looks then that you’re reporting players just for the rank so I disagree.

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
I really don't think they should be a rank like this. It seems pretty cool but when you look into it, it is really no point, I see you're helping the community a lot by reporting players though, Maybe you should apply for helper? It'll be good for someone like you that is reporting players a lot. Just a suggestion though, Goodluck

D

Deleted member 156608

Yes, or maybe a prefix

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom