Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have reported 68 people (and they all have been punished) and I always report extreme rule breakers. So I think people like me who are always active in making this server a better place deserve a special rank like reporter rank or observer rank something like that. This is just a suggestion in making the server a better and fair place for everyone.
No, reporting 68 people isn't much.
And you just want a rank to carry, isn't it? xD

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You already get a reward, a reward of helping the community out from rule-breakers. Of course, if you wanted more you can apply for Helper :)
But if you want to apply you need more than 100 messages, your forum account must be older than 3 months and you need to be 13, isn't it?
(I think you know all these stuff because you were a helper xD)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It will cause people to report a lot, which is not bad, but also there will come a lot of fake reports because "little kids" want that rank, what will cause more work for Moderators which is just wasted time.
Yes, I think he's a wannabe (me 2), but too much.
And 62 people reported isn't that much.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If this would become a thing than I am pretty sure almost everyone will have the rank in the near future so no, I do not agree. I got almost 1000 players punished but I don't want a rank because of that.

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

EenGameUur

Jan 22, 2016
Is not an good idea. But why an rank for that. Its more for yourself that you can play without rule breakers. Its for the cubecraft community pretty nicer

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have reported 68 people (and they all have been punished) and I always report extreme rule breakers. So I think people like me who are always active in making this server a better place deserve a special rank like reporter rank or observer rank something like that. This is just a suggestion in making the server a better and fair place for everyone.
1. I highly dought that you reported 68 players and they were ALL accepted and NONE were closed. Thats not realistic sounding. Also many people have over 200 reports handled so they are way more active. And active is trying hard, which means even getting the little rule breakers like camping, swearing, exploiting, teaming in solo/cross teaming etc.
I dont like this idea, it should not be added. -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.