Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iDancinq_

Mar 4, 2017
I think this is an incredibly important feature that needs to be added to Eggwars 1.8 and 1.9. We have ALL had that time when we just feel furious because we get all this good gear, but then can NEVER manage to break an egg because the team you killed at first is back, and just spam clicking. It actually breaks armor very fast, and can be very aggravating to players who deserve the dub or at the very least an egg kill. Comment or like to show the Cubecraft server we want this new addition. Thanks!

iDancinq_

Mar 4, 2017
lol, just saying that there should be a span of time, maybe 10 seconds, between death and respawn so you can't just get attacked endlessly whilst breaking an egg, for example, on Bedwars, which I'm sure a lot of people have played.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No, -1 from me. I don't care that people immediately spawn on their base when you killed them. @telegamer has suggested something before:
- Or remove the spawn protection
- Something, I forgot
- Something, I forgot

Maybe @telegamer can tell it himself or maybe he can give us a link to his thread about the spawn protection.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
There are so many threats about this but I still don't like this. Spawn protection & Direct spawn thingie is the only way to save your egg. And if your trying to break a egg than you can use obsidian :)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
No, -1 from me. I don't care that people immediately spawn on their base when you killed them. @telegamer has suggested something before:
- Or remove the spawn protection
- Something, I forgot
- Something, I forgot

Maybe @telegamer can tell it himself or maybe he can give us a link to his thread about the spawn protection.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-spawn-protection.183467/'
Ideas were:
Either make it;
1. When they hit you, you can hit them.
2. They can't hit you until the spawn protection is over.

I am still a fan of these ideas. I agree, spawn protection can be very annoying, I wouldn't want it to be removed, I would want it to be tweaked.

Reactions: AgentSixP

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Thats the challenge. No re-spawn time.
They want you to have a challenge when breaking eggs, like having to deal with people who get in your way.
Deal with it.

Blocking yourself in with obby when breaking an egg (that has obby) is a good way to prevent people from pickaxe farming to break sandstone/ spam hitting.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Thats the challenge. No re-spawn time.
They want you to have a challenge when breaking eggs, like having to deal with people who get in your way.
Deal with it.

Blocking yourself in with obby when breaking an egg (that has obby) is a good way to prevent people from pickaxe farming to break sandstone/ spam hitting.
Usually a team contains of multiple people, you can't block yourself in if there are multiple people continuously blocking you from blocking yourself in by hitting you.
And to be honest, farming for obsidian is quite a tedious thing to do JUST to kill campers.
Imagine you not even being able to get close to the egg because of an iron guy with a punch bow running and hiding. In this scenario obsidian isn't the best option ESPECIALLY because of the respawning pleblords (my new word).

Reactions: Deeds

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Totally agree, this is so annoying. People can just respawn and have protection for so much time, this definitely needs to be nerfed.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom