Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pwy_

Mar 5, 2017
New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A
I think this is an incredibly important feature that needs to be added to Eggwars 1.8 and 1.9. We have ALL had that time when we just feel furious because we get all this good gear, but then can NEVER manage to break an egg because the team you killed at first is back, and just spam clicking. It actually breaks armor very fast, and can be very aggravating to players who deserve the dub or at the very least an egg kill. Comment or like to show the Cubecraft server we want this new addition. Thanks!

Pros:
  • It would make it where you can just push people of the edge.
  • This would make a lot more people less salty xD.
  • 1.9 would be less of a joke on eggwars.
Cons:
  • If this was implemented people would not have a final chance to protect their egg.

What Makes No Since to Me About Your Post.
"It actually breaks armor very fast," That only happens if you have leather armor and if that is such a problem, just wait till you can get better armor. "We have ALL had that time when we just feel furious because we get all this good gear, but then can NEVER manage to break an egg because the team you killed at first is back, and just spam clicking." Yeah... That never annoyed me. I would rather that then the person just sitting there or running away then trapping me to my death.

NO HARD FEELINGS TO THE OWNER OF THIS POST.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom