Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi my name is Hank, my in-game name is AFreakingCookie and I like to play all the games on cubecraft. You will most likely find me on all games, and I love interacting with people and playing some games with said person! My discord is AFreakingCookie#7001 and I am from the United States of America!
I have 2 dogs, Franklin and Charlotte. I also have 2 cats, Kitty and Dorthy. We used to have two goats but they found out how to jump a 5 foot fence so we had to give them away. We used to have five chickens, two died then we gave them away. I speak 100% English and I like looking at the suggestions made by fellow players.

I am a male at 13 years of age (almost 14) and I like to do my Algebra homework at lunch time, play minecraft, I don’t like getting made fun of for playing minecraft from kids at school and I am that one kid that no one likes (I’m not kidding or over reacting), I play piano (I have been for 8 years) I have been playing minecraft for a long time as well, almost the same amount of time as I have been playing piano and I like making new friends!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom