Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Basically nitro boosters are shown because they support the server by paying certain amount of money to boost it right?
Youtube rank users support CCGN by making new players come to the network, they promote it with various type of videos and etc, so I think they deserve to have a tag.
What do you think about the idea?They support the network a lot as well as nitro boosters.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Basically nitro boosters are shown because they support the server by paying certain amount of money to boost it right?
Youtube rank users support CCGN by making new players come to the network, they promote it with various type of videos and etc, so I think they deserve to have a tag.
What do you think about the idea?They support the network a lot as well as nitro boosters.

It would not be bad, I think you mean in discord, which I agree with. :p

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I agree with this post, but I believe they should also create a separate channel, limited for those YouTubers only, so they're able to promote their latest content related to the server. Allowing everyone the permission to view this channel, but only allowing YouTubers to post there.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I totally agree with this. I think this would be a great addition to lowering the content creator requirements. The only thing is, YouTubers might get a lot of spam mail, but on the other hand they could just opt out of having the role. And like Onikpig said, a channel where YouTubers can post their latest CubeCraft related videos would be a great thing to add.
Great suggestion, +1 :)

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
It depends on the personal configuration that each YouTuber has. There are youtubers who prefer not to go out in the lobbies and "hide" so you don't bother them. In other words, they have a kind of / vanish that they hide from the tabulator and do not appear in the lobby although they are. On the other hand there are other YouTubers that directly appear connected and even if you have visibility only to your friends you also see the youtuber.

Reactions: Gregeyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi,

Could you confirm this is specifically for Discord?

YouTubers already have a tag and special features on the actual server, and additionally they have access to a private discord server where we chat with them. :)
Yes it’s about the official cubecraft discord server
*where everybody can join*

Reactions: Gregeyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom