• No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I'm sure others would say otherwise but I think it is the worst game on cubecraft in general. Hackers everywhere, places where people can run to and be invincible to heal up for a second, and having to fight people with full diamond with nothing but a wooden sword and a chain chest is very common. Just my opinion though ♡

D

Deleted member 204478

Well i play assassins nearly everyday, but the overwhelming horde of hackers just made me give up on it. The only time i go on assassins now is to joke around with friends im discording with :P . But you can try it if you want, it was addictive when the hackers weren't too overwhelming...

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Well i play assassins nearly everyday, but the overwhelming horde of hackers just made me give up on it. The only time i go on assassins now is to joke around with friends im discording with :p . But you can try it if you want, it was addictive when the hackers weren't too overwhelming...
Same but than with a couple of focussers. People who get quick salty can't play te game, because believe me, you will get salty :p. This makes the game look bad, but it's quite fun if you've made some friends :). Stay away from the people that wear diamond (unless you want to attack them) and try to gain as much as coins and stuff as you can :).

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I've seen a bunch of info about Assassins on the website and even though I love pvp and guilds and things like that, I've heard many mixed reviews about the game as a whole. Would you recommend it?
I don't think you should, if you want to do PVP then why not just join an FFA, in FFA it doesn't matter if you die after 3 hours of staying alive, you can immediately re spawn with the same gear. On the other hand, in Assassins if you play for 3 hours and get really good armour then a hacker comes along and kills you, there is no way to get the armour back easily!

Just my opinion, others will probably say different to me. :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom