Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BedWars, try to stay on topic!

laurenz0v0n

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2021
3
1
52
27
Can someone please help me to understand why the ping has changed so drastically lately?
I've checked the changelog and there's nothing to suggest that anything has changed, but ive seen a few posts echoing the same sentiment: The PVP feels different in the last few months.

I used to be able to cleanly combo almost anyone and now the first hit knockback is so delayed that I cannot combo.
Did something change in the last month?

I used to have good ping (not sure the exact value) but now i have 120 ping consistently.
Im on NA which i heard from a post that the NA server is in Montreal (not sure if thats true). I did a worldwide ping test and the 2 servers in Montreal have drastically different ping. One is 80 ms and the other 120.

Why can't i combo anymore??
Do i need to change my strat to include the ping? How would i even do that?
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom