Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I didn't ask you anything.
This is a public thread, visible to countless people that can say whatever they want, as long as they follow the rules.
What you're saying is that I shouldn't be complaining while there IS something wrong/not working correctly on the server, which results in dissatisfied players and a negative in-game experience.
Not at all. You're free to complain, just complain for a good reason. "Sentinel isn't working, please fix" is very much untrue and incorrect.
a lot of people pay for a rank (including me) and therefore you are expecting an (always) good in-game experience (i.e. no lagg, available servers and no hackers). I'm complaining about the hackers.
Incorrect. You're expecting perfection, and nothing is perfect in this world.
Also, every single online game has hackers in it. You can't do anything about it. You can limit them, sure, but you can never have a 100% free of hackers online game. Don't even try saying you want an online server with no hackers in it.
Especially lately, with the rise of like 4 people hacking on endless alts for the fun of it.

Also, please stop mentioning "Greatest eggwars players of all time" because that makes you look extremely arrogant and makes me simply want to ignore your entire posts.. If you're good or not, is honestly just far from relevant to this thread.
Moving on;

Don't reply to him, he likes to report players if they make him upset xD just ignore him as he doesn't know what he's talking about and wish him a nice day.
Can you please stop posting in this thread, if all you're gonna do is post the same reply in different forms, over and over again? Your point, although stupid, has already been received. We got it.
I played two games today and in both games I came across hackers that were using multiple hacks (as said before, killaura, anti-knockback, eating + hitting at the same time etc.). Maybe it's time for an sentinel update?
They're working on a Sentinel update. But it's not easy at all. Give it time.

I feel like this is fake, because, if my calculations are correct;

Boring maths:
14 + 7667 = 7681 normal eggwars wins;

And if each Normal EggWars win is 250XP, this means that you've gained a total of;
7681 x 250 = 1,920,250 XP.

You, on the other hand, are level 52, and if level 1 is 1000 XP and every "next level" is +200XP, as per my calculations, I got "315,800 XP" in total.
If you take someone that's level 105 (I think), @nuubie (ily sorry for tag) which has fewer wins than you, except in Speed Eggwars (100XP per win), logically you wouldn't really see how you would only be almost level 52 with almost 8 thousand wins.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria

Boring maths:

And if each Normal EggWars win is 250XP, this means that you've gained a total of;

You, on the other hand, are level 52, and if level 1 is 1000 XP and every "next level" is +200XP, as per my calculations, I got "315,800 XP" in total.
If you take someone that's level 105 (I think), @nuubie (ily sorry for tag) which has fewer wins than you, except in Speed Eggwars (100XP per win), logically you wouldn't really see how you would only be almost level 52 with almost 8 thousand wins.
It is definitely fake. 1 million exp is needed for level 100, and he is level 51.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
This is a public thread, visible to countless people that can say whatever they want, as long as they follow the rules.

Not at all. You're free to complain, just complain for a good reason. "Sentinel isn't working, please fix" is very much untrue and incorrect.

Incorrect. You're expecting perfection, and nothing is perfect in this world.
Also, every single online game has hackers in it. You can't do anything about it. You can limit them, sure, but you can never have a 100% free of hackers online game. Don't even try saying you want an online server with no hackers in it.
Especially lately, with the rise of like 4 people hacking on endless alts for the fun of it.

Also, please stop mentioning "Greatest eggwars players of all time" because that makes you look extremely arrogant and makes me simply want to ignore your entire posts.. If you're good or not, is honestly just far from relevant to this thread.
Moving on;

Can you please stop posting in this thread, if all you're gonna do is post the same reply in different forms, over and over again? Your point, although stupid, has already been received. We got it.

They're working on a Sentinel update. But it's not easy at all. Give it time.

Boring maths:

so many words but you made 0 good points xDD

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm mostly commenting so I can say this: Gonna be honest, after the fake win rate stat thing that OP tried to pull, I don't think anyone can take them seriously.
Anyways, like many others have said, an anti cheat isn't something you can perfectly make with the snap of your fingers. And you also can't be the best on earth with the snap of your fingers editing a picture of your stats to seem much better than they actually are (you could've tried to fake your level too to actually seem remotely believable). In fact, I'd like to think it's pretty desperate to fake your stats so you can flex on the internet with non existing numbers for unimportant internet rep.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
I'm mostly commenting so I can say this: Gonna be honest, after the fake win rate stat thing that OP tried to pull, I don't think anyone can take them seriously.
Anyways, like many others have said, an anti cheat isn't something you can perfectly make with the snap of your fingers. And you also can't be the best on earth with the snap of your fingers editing a picture of your stats to seem much better than they actually are (you could've tried to fake your level too to actually seem remotely believable). In fact, I'd like to think it's pretty desperate to fake your stats so you can flex on the internet with non existing numbers for unimportant internet rep.
Agreed. Sentinel is the best anticheat and stops all the hackers.

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Very funny that everyone claims my stats are fake. Ofcourse level 51 is impossible for this amount of wins, but at some point it was getting annoying that I couldn't upgrade my abilities and buy more kits so I got my account (level, points, abilities and kits) resetted (except for my statistics since I wanted to keep these) so I could start again.

If you guys still think it's fake, I really don't care. My mate StanIey has about the same statistics since we always play together. If you want us to prove it, send me a friend request ingame and we'll play against each other.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Very funny that everyone claims my stats are fake. Ofcourse level 51 is impossible for this amount of wins, but at some point it was getting annoying that I couldn't upgrade my abilities and buy more kits so I got my account (level, points, abilities and kits) resetted (except for my statistics since I wanted to keep these) so I could start again.

If you guys still think it's fake, I really don't care. My mate StanIey has about the same statistics since we always play together. If you want us to prove it, send me a friend request ingame and we'll play against each other.
Y-you.... you realize that they don't do account resets... right...? Heck, I don't even know if resetting everything except for stats was possible. And even if it was, people would obviously put an disclaimer about that when sharing the screenshot. The only reset they ever (rarely) do is a stat reset for those who are win farming using disallowed manners.
Just admit that you screwed up while forging your stats, and you'll save yourself a ton of time and energy. Everyone knows it's utter nonsense.

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Y-you.... you realize that they don't do account resets... right...? Heck, I don't even know if resetting everything except for stats was possible. And even if it was, people would obviously put an disclaimer about that when sharing the screenshot. The only reset they ever (rarely) do is a stat reset for those who are win farming using disallowed manners.

Get your facts right. They can reset everything they want. I didn't put a disclaimer because I don't care at all. StanIey and I are one of the best eggwars players and if you don't believe it, play against us.

I guess you're just mad. I'm laughing.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Plot twist: The statistics are real, but the level is fake.
Ofcourse level 51 is impossible for this amount of wins, but at some point it was getting annoying that I couldn't upgrade my abilities and buy more kits so I got my account (level, points, abilities and kits) resetted
facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

If you guys still think it's fake, I really don't care.
Then stop faking your stats if you don't care
280.jpg

Get your facts right. They can reset everything they want. I didn't put a disclaimer because I don't care at all.
Тройной_фейспалм.jpg

I guess you're just mad. I'm laughing.
download (14).jpeg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom