Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No no its fine, let's just say that there are no hackers online and sentinel is a good anticheat. Let's just do that.
I didn´t say there aren´t hackers online, I said that *I* *barely* see any hackers.
And I also never said Sentinel is a good anticheat.. It´s a robot, it´s not perfect. But they´re working on it. Complaining about the anti cheat not being good won´t make them work on it faster and more: the people working on it are humans from flesh and blood just like you and me, who have to eat, drink and sleep, just like you and me. You can't expect them to work on Sentinel 24/7. That's not a thing and that will never be.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
I didn´t say there aren´t hackers online, I said that *I* *barely* see any hackers.
And I also never said Sentinel is a good anticheat.. It´s a robot, it´s not perfect. But they´re working on it. Complaining about the anti cheat not being good won´t make them work on it faster and more: the people working on it are humans from flesh and blood just like you and me, who have to eat, drink and sleep, just like you and me. You can't expect them to work on Sentinel 24/7. That's not a thing and that will never be.
Bro I'm gonna stop arguing with you now because you got very upset at me and I heard you cried so I apologise fully. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you please don't hesitate to ask. Once again, I apologise for saying those things about you and upsetting you.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You reported me as I upset you so I'm just apologising brother.
I didn't report you? I didn't even see your message. I couldn't even see your message because I wasn't even online on the forums and when I was, it was removed. I also wasn't online on Discord that somebody send me a screenshot of your message. I was watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I didn't report you.

Reactions: Lilleh__

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
I didn't report you? I didn't even see your message. I couldn't even see your message because I wasn't even online on the forums and when I was, it was removed. I also wasn't online on Discord that somebody send me a screenshot of your message. I was watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I didn't report you.
Calm down, its ok I will not upset you again brother.

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
yas yas i want to see it

If you didn't lose a game in 2 years I will not play cubecraft forever

https://imgur.com/a/omD2mtV bye :)

All big talks aside, it's kinda annoying to play with this amount of hackers. I totally understand that client developers find their ways to bypass sentinel but the point is that the problem is getting extreme now. Until 2 months ago I rarely saw a hacker, and if someone was flying or using killaura, sentinel banned them instantly.

I played two games today and in both games I came across hackers that were using multiple hacks (as said before, killaura, anti-knockback, eating + hitting at the same time etc.). Maybe it's time for an sentinel update?

Reactions: Lilleh__

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
yas yas i want to see it

If you didn't lose a game in 2 years I will not play cubecraft forever
When you stop complaining and braging

I didn't ask you anything.

Your reply says enough about you. What you're saying is that I shouldn't be complaining while there IS something wrong/not working correctly on the server, which results in dissatisfied players and a negative in-game experience. It's clear that I'm complaining for a good reason, a lot of people pay for a rank (including me) and therefore you are expecting an (always) good in-game experience (i.e. no lagg, available servers and no hackers). I'm complaining about the hackers.

I too have to say that CubeCraft did very well for a long time. Since I've had my rank (december 2016) I always had a great in-game experience until now, so one more time it's my right and a good reason to complain. I hope they can fix this so we can go back to what it was before.

It also seems like eggwars (don't know about the other gamemodes) is dying out. There are barely any maps available except for Football and Vacation (new 2 player maps).

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016

Your reply says enough about you. What you're saying is that I shouldn't be complaining while there IS something wrong/not working correctly on the server, which results in dissatisfied players and a negative in-game experience. It's clear that I'm complaining for a good reason, a lot of people pay for a rank (including me) and therefore you are expecting an (always) good in-game experience (i.e. no lagg, available servers and no hackers). I'm complaining about the hackers.

I too have to say that CubeCraft did very well for a long time. Since I've had my rank (december 2016) I always had a great in-game experience until now, so one more time it's my right and a good reason to complain. I hope they can fix this so we can go back to what it was before.

It also seems like eggwars (don't know about the other gamemodes) is dying out. There are barely any maps available except for Football and Vacation (new 2 player maps).

Just quoting my previous reply.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018

Don't reply to him, he likes to report players if they make him upset xD just ignore him as he doesn't know what he's talking about and wish him a nice day.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
There's no way you're only level 51 with ~8000 Team EggWars wins. Obviously fake statistics judging by your stats in Expiremental EggWars I can see in the background. Besides, this thread is pretty useless as we already know Sentinel isn't 100% accurate, there's not a single Anti-Cheat that has always worked 100% at all times. This is why we still have moderators and admins.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom