Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Dear CubeCraft,

Your sentinel system is very nice. It bans all the hackers instantly which results in a amazing in-game experience.

Oh wait not really...

I've seen 12 hackers this week (with my mate StanIey) and all of them had multiple hacks activated (Killaura, eating while fighting, anti-knockback etc.) and sentinel did nothing. Since StanIey en I are one of the best eggwars players on earth we don't care (we won all the games, we even built in all the hackers), but this can be frustrating for other people.

Please fix this to make the server better.

Kind regards,
noobisbeast (one of the best eggwars players on earth)

StanleyZ

Jun 8, 2017
Dear Cubecraft,

noobisbeast is very extremely right.
Today there was a guy hacking, with anti KB.. I used my punch bow, like 100 times.. nothing happens.

We did win the game though, but it can be frustrating to other people.

Please fix Sentinel for a better in-game experience..

Greetz,
StanIey (one of the best eggwars players on earth)

( Btw, people can remember us from the in build experience. )

Reactions: noobisbeast

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Do you say that because you think I'm stupid or because you always get eliminated after 5 seconds and therefore never meet any hackers?

I see lots of hackers last time. A while ago sentinel worked perfect but it doesn't work at all nowadays.

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
Are you sure you were playing on CubeCraft?? Because I barely see any hackers.
Hackers do exist, everyday I see around 3-4 blatant hackers, ones with anti-kb or some sort of kill aura.

There's a lot of closet cheaters that play on this server, so you can hack with low settings and never get banned. Most players dont know the difference between hacks and legit players, but when you no-life this game, it becomes obvious who closet cheats, and who is legit.

Sentinel became very well post-October of 2017, 95% of the time the sentinel bans actual hackers, it is very rare to ban legit players, unless you seriously lag out, but when sentinel was made it took into consideration that theres a lot of laggers on the server. Since theres a lot of laggers, they needed to turn down sentinel a bit, which made it harder for sentinel to detect cheats. (I think)
Heres a few hack modules you can use and get away with
Velocity
Anti kb
Hitboxes
Reach
Kill aura
This is only a few of the many.
Some hacks like bhop take time for sentinel to detect and ban, since for some hacks it bans in waves, instead of instantly.
The anti-cheat developer resigned a while ago, so I don't know if there are any updates to sentinel, because slowly more hacked clients will be able to bypass the anti-cheat.
As time goes on, people will be able to bypass the anti-cheat if it's not getting updates.
One huge problem of the 1.8 community is that theres hackers everywhere, making the game unplayable. I think cube is doing a good job keeping the hackers out, but it seems like recently people are staying to hack without getting banned.
These are just my thoughts.
I'm not complaining about hackers, i'm pretty happy where the anti-cheat is sitting at right now, hopefully it is getting updated, would be sad to see cube filled with hackers again.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hackers do exist, everyday I see around 3-4 blatant hackers, ones with anti-kb or some sort of kill aura.
I'm sorry but I'm not going to read your whole message. I will comment on this part tho.

When you say 'hacker do exist' did you expect me to think there are 0 hackers on the server? Because barely any hackers =/= no hackers.

Do you say that because you think I'm stupid or because you always get eliminated after 5 seconds and therefore never meet any hackers?

I see lots of hackers last time. A while ago sentinel worked perfect but it doesn't work at all nowadays.
I admit I am pretty bad at Pvp but I survive long enough to get the chance to meet hackers.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Hack developers are always trying to find ways to bypass Sentinel and with amount of work Cube gets done, idk if Cube is able to keep up with all these hack developers.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I've seen 12 hackers this week
It's impossible to never see a hacker. Everyone saw a hacker at least once, not only on CubeCraft but also on other servers.
I don't see why you're complaining because after you leave the game/lobby they will get banned anyway. Sentinel is already sensitive, that's why innocent players get banned sometimes. Sentinel catches most hackers in less than 20 minutes, which is more than enough. It isn't the fault of the Staff team, they do their best to ban the cheaters on the server. If Sentinel wasn't there, it would be full of hackers. Be happy he's here.
You should actually try to make a bot like Sentinel, let's see how well that works.

StanleyZ

Jun 8, 2017
That would also explain this:
(one of the best eggwars players on earth)

ZRT7mAB

mBTofp

Reactions: noobisbeast
D

Deleted member 150344

That's how we (StanIey and I, both one of the best eggwars players on earth) do.
Your thread complains that Sentinel doesn't ban a lot of hackers, but you keep telling us that you are the best players in eggwars. What does that have to with anything?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom