Sentinel is very nice

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by noobisbeast, Aug 9, 2018.

1. noobisbeast

noobisbeast Member

Dear CubeCraft,

Your sentinel system is very nice. It bans all the hackers instantly which results in a amazing in-game experience.

Oh wait not really...

I've seen 12 hackers this week (with my mate StanIey) and all of them had multiple hacks activated (Killaura, eating while fighting, anti-knockback etc.) and sentinel did nothing. Since StanIey en I are one of the best eggwars players on earth we don't care (we won all the games, we even built in all the hackers), but this can be frustrating for other people.

Please fix this to make the server better.

Kind regards,
    noobisbeast (one of the best eggwars players on earth)

2. StanleyZ

StanleyZ Member

Dear Cubecraft,

noobisbeast is very extremely right.
    Today there was a guy hacking, with anti KB.. I used my punch bow, like 100 times.. nothing happens.

We did win the game though, but it can be frustrating to other people.

Please fix Sentinel for a better in-game experience..

Greetz,
    StanIey (one of the best eggwars players on earth)

( Btw, people can remember us from the in build experience. )

noobisbeast likes this.
  3. Parkour Minigame

Parkour Minigame Member

Sweetenerera
    Are you sure you were playing on CubeCraft?? Because I barely see any hackers.

Spookly and SpookyWarz like this.
  4. noobisbeast

noobisbeast Member

Do you say that because you think I'm stupid or because you always get eliminated after 5 seconds and therefore never meet any hackers?

I see lots of hackers last time. A while ago sentinel worked perfect but it doesn't work at all nowadays.

EdateMeNow, John Clark and StanleyZ like this.
  5. Shallidor

Shallidor Member

Shallidor
    It would indeed explain a lot if they were talking about another server. That would also explain this:

Fire Zombie 2 likes this.
  6. Mesbar

Mesbar Member

Hackers do exist, everyday I see around 3-4 blatant hackers, ones with anti-kb or some sort of kill aura.

There's a lot of closet cheaters that play on this server, so you can hack with low settings and never get banned. Most players dont know the difference between hacks and legit players, but when you no-life this game, it becomes obvious who closet cheats, and who is legit.

Sentinel became very well post-October of 2017, 95% of the time the sentinel bans actual hackers, it is very rare to ban legit players, unless you seriously lag out, but when sentinel was made it took into consideration that theres a lot of laggers on the server. Since theres a lot of laggers, they needed to turn down sentinel a bit, which made it harder for sentinel to detect cheats. (I think)
    Heres a few hack modules you can use and get away with
    Velocity
    Anti kb
    Hitboxes
    Reach
    Kill aura
    This is only a few of the many.
    Some hacks like bhop take time for sentinel to detect and ban, since for some hacks it bans in waves, instead of instantly.
    The anti-cheat developer resigned a while ago, so I don't know if there are any updates to sentinel, because slowly more hacked clients will be able to bypass the anti-cheat.
    As time goes on, people will be able to bypass the anti-cheat if it's not getting updates.
    One huge problem of the 1.8 community is that theres hackers everywhere, making the game unplayable. I think cube is doing a good job keeping the hackers out, but it seems like recently people are staying to hack without getting banned.
    These are just my thoughts.
    I'm not complaining about hackers, i'm pretty happy where the anti-cheat is sitting at right now, hopefully it is getting updated, would be sad to see cube filled with hackers again.

BringMeZBraaains and noobisbeast like this.
  7. Shallidor

Shallidor Member

Shallidor
    The only way to actually get eliminated in 5 seconds is by a hacker...

8. Parkour Minigame

Parkour Minigame Member

Sweetenerera
    I'm sorry but I'm not going to read your whole message. I will comment on this part tho.

When you say 'hacker do exist' did you expect me to think there are 0 hackers on the server? Because barely any hackers =/= no hackers.

I admit I am pretty bad at Pvp but I survive long enough to get the chance to meet hackers.

9. Mecha_San

Mecha_San Member

MechaWolfGolem
    Hack developers are always trying to find ways to bypass Sentinel and with amount of work Cube gets done, idk if Cube is able to keep up with all these hack developers.

10. TastyCookies

TastyCookies Member

TastyCookiies
    So what exactly are you suggesting?

Hour Glass, Fire Zombie 2 and Fliqa like this.
  11. Fliqa

Fliqa Member

Fliqa
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    It's impossible to never see a hacker. Everyone saw a hacker at least once, not only on CubeCraft but also on other servers.
    I don't see why you're complaining because after you leave the game/lobby they will get banned anyway. Sentinel is already sensitive, that's why innocent players get banned sometimes. Sentinel catches most hackers in less than 20 minutes, which is more than enough. It isn't the fault of the Staff team, they do their best to ban the cheaters on the server. If Sentinel wasn't there, it would be full of hackers. Be happy he's here.
    You should actually try to make a bot like Sentinel, let's see how well that works.

12. StanleyZ

StanleyZ Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

noobisbeast likes this.
  13. StanleyZ

StanleyZ Member

14. TastyCookies

TastyCookies Member

TastyCookiies
    Parkour Minigame and Fliqa like this.
  15. StanleyZ

StanleyZ Member

I know, thanks.

John Clark and noobisbeast like this.
  16. noobisbeast

noobisbeast Member

That's how we (StanIey and I, both one of the best eggwars players on earth) do.

John Clark and StanleyZ like this.
  17. TastyCookies

TastyCookies Member

TastyCookiies
    Your thread complains that Sentinel doesn't ban a lot of hackers, but you keep telling us that you are the best players in eggwars. What does that have to with anything?

nuubie and Fire Zombie 2 like this.
  18. viktorv9

viktorv9 Member

It's hard to understand what your point is. Seriously, it's hard to understand someone who's trying to talk while sucking his own di---
    Wait, this is a christian server. Never mind.

19. Fliqa

Fliqa Member

Fliqa
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    This isn't even a suggestion, lol.

Parkour Minigame and DrAurora like this.
  20. John Clark

John Clark Member

Play 1.8 solo skywars, solo eggwars, team skywars and 1.9 solo eggwars, there is a hacker every 1-2 games