Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Aahhhwww you cute jealous kid. Learn to read.
51e658ac40139.jpeg

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Very funny that everyone claims my stats are fake. Ofcourse level 51 is impossible for this amount of wins, but at some point it was getting annoying that I couldn't upgrade my abilities and buy more kits so I got my account (level, points, abilities and kits) resetted (except for my statistics since I wanted to keep these) so I could start again.
Get your facts right. They can reset everything they want. I didn't put a disclaimer because I don't care at all. StanIey and I are one of the best eggwars players and if you don't believe it, play against us.
upload_2018-8-12_19-37-23.png

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/noobisbeast

is

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Busted.
My brain is crying.
You tried to lie all of us about your wins in a game with cubes, and then you dare to call another member of the forums ''busted'' because of a 2 years old video on the forums. We all have been doing cringe things when we were younger, but you're being a huge cringe now, no offense

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
My brain is crying.
You tried to lie all of us about your wins in a game with cubes, and then you dare to call another member of the forums ''busted'' because of a 2 years old video on the forums. We all have been doing cringe things when we were younger, but you're being a huge cringe now, no offense

You mad bro?

Yes I'm wrong, your arguments are great!!! "I'm the best player", "you're a kid", "I'm laughing"; great arguments

Since when is "I'm laughing" an argument?

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Just realise how much effort you put into researching if it's possible. That explains your sadness and jealousy. I'm King Trolling bro. You did research like a desperate kid. Guess how hard I'm laughing right now.

By the way, I still beat you EASY in eggwars.
This isn't a troll at all, the fact you're saying it's a troll is just a cover up because of how embarrassed you are xd
You're still saying you can beat us in eggwars, nothing changed, really.
You mad bro?
Since when is "I'm laughing" an argument?
You, kinda just contradicted yourself.

I'm done here. Obviously I'm dealing with someone who has nothing better to do than try and look good on a minecraft server forum, because he's in desperate need of attention.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Dear CubeCraft,

Your sentinel system is very nice. It bans all the hackers instantly which results in a amazing in-game experience.

Oh wait not really...
LOL
Dear CubeCraft,

I've seen 12 hackers this week (with my mate StanIey) and all of them had multiple hacks activated (Killaura, eating while fighting, anti-knockback etc.) and sentinel did nothing. Since StanIey en I are one of the best eggwars players on earth we don't care (we won all the games, we even built in all the hackers), but this can be frustrating for other people.

Please fix this to make the server better.

Kind regards,
noobisbeast (one of the best eggwars players on earth)
Yes there are hackers. I still encounter hackers or a regular basis. Considering that the server player count has dropped in the last 8 months, it's quite shocking that hackers actually still play on CubeCraft. This still continues to be a problem however in the recent times, I have seen 1/4 or so hackers (probably a really poor estimate) get banned by Sentinel which is really cool to see. I have seen improvement but there is room for a lot more work to be done. I witnessed a false ban just a couple of days ago. For the player count that Cube now has, I say Sentinel is doing an average job. Hope to see more improvement but it's certainly a lot better than what it was when it was first released.

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
This isn't a troll at all, the fact you're saying it's a troll is just a cover up because of how embarrassed you are xd
You're still saying you can beat us in eggwars, nothing changed, really.

You, kinda just contradicted yourself.

I'm done here. Obviously I'm dealing with someone who has nothing better to do than try and look good on a minecraft server forum, because he's in desperate need of attention.

I'm not embarrassed at all. I can beat you easy in eggwars, and if you don't believe it, add me in-game and we'll have a match.

Sorry but where dit I contradict myself? Another example of someone who's just shouting nonsense without giving proper arguments.

We still have to play against each other. I was in-game a few minutes ago, said something to him but he didn't reply (signs of fear).

LOL

Yes there are hackers. I still encounter hackers or a regular basis. Considering that the server player count has dropped in the last 8 months, it's quite shocking that hackers actually still play on CubeCraft. This still continues to be a problem however in the recent times, I have seen 1/4 or so hackers (probably a really poor estimate) get banned by Sentinel which is really cool to see. I have seen improvement but there is room for a lot more work to be done. I witnessed a false ban just a couple of days ago. For the player count that Cube now has, I say Sentinel is doing an average job. Hope to see more improvement but it's certainly a lot better than what it was when it was first released.

Finally we can give this topic a serious twist again because of this reaction. I totally agree that the player count has dropped largely. The annoying thing is that there are almost no maps available other than Football and Vacation (at least on eggwars). Even though I have map selection, I'm unable to play the maps that I like to play (Pizza, Under the Sea, Instruments) unless I wait for about 30 minutes (yes, this is serious) and that makes my rank a lot less valuable (for me).

I think you declared it right, for the amount of players on CubeCraft Sentinel is doing a good job, but it just needs to be updated since it misses a lot of hackers. I have to say, from all the bans I've seen by Sentinel, every single ban has been justly. I just find it notable that I see a hacker in almost every game I play nowadays, while a few months ago you barely saw any hacker (and as I said before, if there was a hacker, he/she was banned almost immediately (by Sentinel)).

Reactions: TheFastBowler
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom