Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is it a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • YAHHH

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • OMG DUH! OF COURSE!!!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • possibly maybe not(if you pick, you're a loser)

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
Just because I like to have fun and mess around doesn't mean I don't take stuff seriously, I mean who cares about the polls? There are 2 answers, different options. The different options can portrait how strongly you feel about the idea. There is nothing wrong about the polls please stop saying I don't take stuff seriously. I mean this is a kid's game and I feel I like my ideas can help improve it, so why ignore the idea and just criticize this polls? that's dumb.

Now to respond toZ3R0789P, no other potion would be fitting for lucky islands so that idea is out of the question.

Now responding to The13Doctor, it's a lot more luckily to get any of the things you mentioned than the levitation potion itself so that should not be an issue plus the fall damage perk should save you most of the time(If you have it upgraded). Teamkilling: Instant damage pots don't work against your teammates, so can staff do the same with the levitation? If so, teamkilling will be out of the question.

Just letting people know, everyone is focusing on the bad effects, and that is fair but it's really not an issue. For example if people don't know how to MLG water bucket, they usually aren't that good so even if the levitation potion wasn't splashed on them, that player would still most likely die.

Levitation + Eltya will be an awesome fun combo.

The levitation potion will be perfect in tight spots like if you are low, splash it on yourself and use a sheid wand.

You can kill mobs with it too like the Pig king or the Knight.

I see some people go so high that you can't place blocks, you can use the levitation to get to them.

Here's a video that maybe you unsure people should watch.
No that's not dumb... You know what's dumb? That you dont let people vote "No" in the poll.

ProfAnalyst

May 1, 2020
This sounds like a fun idea! There needs to be a way to save yourself from the fall damage because there is no way to do that now. Only a shield wand or some slime blocks could save you, but water would definitely be a cool addition with this!

Boppled

Feb 26, 2020
This sounds like a fun idea! There needs to be a way to save yourself from the fall damage because there is no way to do that now. Only a shield wand or some slime blocks could save you, but water would definitely be a cool addition with this!
That's the problem. You have to be lucky enough to get shield wand/Slime/water. Your life shouldn't depend on the chance of getting something to save you from another thing that comes out of a lucky block.

Zebooky

Jul 23, 2018
That's the problem. You have to be lucky enough to get shield wand/Slime/water. Your life shouldn't depend on the chance of getting something to save you from another thing that comes out of a lucky block.
I already listed how to survive multiple times from a 23 block drop, your chances of surviving are so high I don't know why you are worried of death. Do you not get any items? or are there never any elevated blocks around you? I would say the insane speed pot is more dangerous than this levitation pot.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom