Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Edit: Also, please consider changing the Wizard's speed potions to consumables, rather than splashes. This will discourage the kit's use in big teams by disallowing players to give speed to their friends. Nothing, I repeat, nothing, is scarier than a clan of Beast kits with Speed II spartan-charging you whilst screaming "For the motherland!" and then bragging for a week when they kill you.
I support this so much, FFA kits really look like they where made for team fights more than solo fights, you have backup kits (archer/wizard) Tank kit (beast) high dps kits (ninja/warrior)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Bump

Also, another reason for changing the Speed II potions in the Wizard kit to consumables rather than splash, is that the splash potion often won't give you the full benefit of the potion. Plus, if there's even the slightest amount of lag, you could lose anything from fifteen seconds of the potion effect, to the entire potion itself.

When life gets hard xD

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I don't do a lot of ffa but these are problems I have seen with my limited experience. The main reason I like this post is purely for that final comment. can't lie >.<

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Chestplate in inventory: I love it. Some people don't want to fly around all the time, plus it gets rid of armour. Adds in new strategies. +1

Time progression: Yes! Also, something nifty, perhaps after every day, it could give a prize to the person who gets the most kills?

Kit balancing: The samurai kit only seems useful if you're spawning in with diamond armour so that you have that permanent speed effect. But apart from that, I completely agree that FFA's kits are primarily one or two kits used (others are used for trolling / banter, but not properly).

Kit balancing further: Agreed with all the points.

Wizard consumable potions: Completely agree.

Thanks for the great suggestion again Snap! :)

A

A pigeon

Chestplate in inventory: I love it. Some people don't want to fly around all the time, plus it gets rid of armour. Adds in new strategies. +1

Time progression: Yes! Also, something nifty, perhaps after every day, it could give a prize to the person who gets the most kills?

:)

Most people sit at FFA OP and eat noodles . The prize should be a better sword perhaps . It'd encourage competition.

Reactions: Younisco

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Bump :'c

Further idea: Kick people who remain in spawn for over five minutes. Whether they're moving or not, there can only be so many people in each game, and many players cannot join due to the inconsiderate idling in spawn.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Kick people who remain in spawn for over five minutes. Whether they're moving or not, there can only be so many people in each game, and many players cannot join due to the inconsiderate idling in spawn
I completely agree with this also. It's annoying to have a full server, but 10 people are sitting AFK.

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom