Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
I agree with everything here except two quotes. "Currently, in a fight where the two players are of equal skill, the Beast will always beat the Warrior with many hearts to spare" - Nonsense. I've never beat a Warrior as a Beast and I frequently beat Beasts as a Warrior. "it's not worth trying to kill even an afk Beast kit" - This I have frequently done, even as an Archer. Non AFKs I beat frequently as a Warrior, as I previously said.

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Nonsense. I've never beat a Warrior as a Beast and I frequently beat Beasts as a Warrior
I've tested it myself. Assuming that both players each land one hit at a time, the Beast kit will always win.

"it's not worth trying to kill even an afk Beast kit" - This I have frequently done, even as an Archer. Non AFKs I beat frequently as a Warrior, as I previously said.
Hyperbole xP

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
I've tested it as well and I've found differently. It's possible that lag had an effect on one of our tests.

If you're saying killing an AFK Beast as an Archer is an exaggeration, then you're wrong. It takes a while, but there's a couple of places where people hide in the Classic map on overpowered to go AFK, where you can kill them uninterrupted.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I've tested it as well and I've found differently. It's possible that lag had an effect on one of our tests.

If you're saying killing an AFK Beast as an Archer is an exaggeration, then you're wrong. It takes a while, but there's a couple of places where people hide in the Classic map on overpowered to go AFK, where you can kill them uninterrupted.
It's just mathematically better to choose beast when fighting warrior. The OP armor will let you take more hits than the other way around. Saying this is false is like saying 1+2 is not equal to 3.

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
It's just mathematically better to choose beast when fighting warrior. The OP armor will let you take more hits than the other way around. Saying this is false is like saying 1+2 is not equal to 3.

I just said it wasn't what I had personally experienced - It's possible that my experiences had been corrupted by either lag or the people I was fighting being less experienced in 1.9 combat. I never said it was definitely mathematically the case, and already stated that my experiment may have been corrupted.

Also, you do have to take into consideration that the Warrior has a sharpness sword.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom