Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Z2sUYzOEzowssIoD0_V4Bk17DJFhZc2mlzWjwPlsJo5B-7pNajli8IdcZvQrz0AIzNbOKCMFEfbC6E9QRwdLbnSWVIPKgdbyUnH06rU44ZvncCVF2diV9VRNCDwGH4854ImpNrOu=s0

As a skywars player, one of the biggest problems that the mode has is the complete abandonment of updates during a long time, which makes the gameplay of veterans or more experienced players somewhat monotonous. Thinking about how to solve this problem ,one of the first ideas that occurs to all of us would be to implement new maps, but this is not so easy since overloading the server with new maps would not be the solution and in the end people would get bored with these maps too.

So after thinking about it for a while, I came up with a way to somehow renew the maps to make the experience of each game something new.

The idea is the follow one, to be able to make the experience of each game something new and not as monotonous as it has been until now.In order to do this, a large part of all the maps must be redesigned, but how would it be done?The key to this would be the “randomness”that is to say, keeping the essence of the map, adding new structures, removing others, changing the distance between the initial and central islands, redesigning some of the central and initial islands, change the number of players (this is somewhat risky, since it would change the map a lot by adding or removing players, but there may be maps that need it to make them more entertaining).All these changes put them in a random way each game, making it very difficult to play the same map in the same way that you played it last time(There may be compatibility errors between changes but it would be a matter of working on it)

What would be achieved if it is implemented❓

If this is implemented, what we could achieve is that each game is a new experience different from the previous one, changing the gameplay and the strategy each time you play, this changing a typical strategy nowadays that would be to get to the middle along the same path as always since those who have more experience know which is the fastest way, get stacked and already fight with those who remain alive.

My personal opinion

Although I am talking about my own experience, which is that of solo skywars, if people end up liking this, it could be used in team skywars and in eggwars or lucky islands.At first it may seem risky, so I think the best thing would be to try it with 2-3 maps that people do not usually play since they do not like the map to see how they react to this change, it is obvious that there are maps that should not have a change since the community loves them.I have also taken into consideration the team of builders, since this implementation would give them a lot of work to do, but I do not think it has to be an instantaneous implementation but that it can be done map by map to see the reaction of the people. Such a big change would surely create very contradictory ideas between two sides, on the one hand, those who like it and on the other, those who would prefer the old system.so it would have to be done slowly so as not to generate any discord.And finally as I mentioned before, there are maps that we all love and that they do not need any changes to be entertaining, so these could be left unchanged

8GUEHKDjuXINBXzu5wSavEjvnzC-axPDPu8JrjRUWslMEDCb9AJ5usYXuUZafU7vXlCrO7pYsrQybH8VZ44g2oYWSDJia02rMxyHTzxfTIZa-erbuN1J_jG2yJnUH64iIL1k2aTJ=s0

For the people who vote
Disagree
I would like you to give the reasons why you think this should not be implemented on the server or what changes you would make.
Those who vote
:unsure:
, It would be good if you give suggestions that you would like to add, all comments are welcome.
For people who vote
Agree
thank you very much for supporting the idea, with 25
Agree
the idea will be forwaded

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Z2sUYzOEzowssIoD0_V4Bk17DJFhZc2mlzWjwPlsJo5B-7pNajli8IdcZvQrz0AIzNbOKCMFEfbC6E9QRwdLbnSWVIPKgdbyUnH06rU44ZvncCVF2diV9VRNCDwGH4854ImpNrOu=s0

As a skywars player, one of the biggest problems that the mode has is the complete abandonment of updates during a long time, which makes the gameplay of veterans or more experienced players somewhat monotonous. Thinking about how to solve this problem ,one of the first ideas that occurs to all of us would be to implement new maps, but this is not so easy since overloading the server with new maps would not be the solution and in the end people would get bored with these maps too.

So after thinking about it for a while, I came up with a way to somehow renew the maps to make the experience of each game something new.

The idea is the follow one, to be able to make the experience of each game something new and not as monotonous as it has been until now.In order to do this, a large part of all the maps must be redesigned, but how would it be done?The key to this would be the “randomness”that is to say, keeping the essence of the map, adding new structures, removing others, changing the distance between the initial and central islands, redesigning some of the central and initial islands, change the number of players (this is somewhat risky, since it would change the map a lot by adding or removing players, but there may be maps that need it to make them more entertaining).All these changes put them in a random way each game, making it very difficult to play the same map in the same way that you played it last time(There may be compatibility errors between changes but it would be a matter of working on it)

If this is implemented, what we could achieve is that each game is a new experience different from the previous one, changing the gameplay and the strategy each time you play, this changing a typical strategy nowadays that would be to get to the middle along the same path as always since those who have more experience know which is the fastest way, get stacked and already fight with those who remain alive.

My personal opinion

Although I am talking about my own experience, which is that of solo skywars, if people end up liking this, it could be used in team skywars and in eggwars or lucky islands.At first it may seem risky, so I think the best thing would be to try it with 2-3 maps that people do not usually play since they do not like the map to see how they react to this change, it is obvious that there are maps that should not have a change since the community loves them.I have also taken into consideration the team of builders, since this implementation would give them a lot of work to do, but I do not think it has to be an instantaneous implementation but that it can be done map by map to see the reaction of the people. Such a big change would surely create very contradictory ideas between two sides, on the one hand, those who like it and on the other, those who would prefer the old system.so it would have to be done slowly so as not to generate any discord.And finally as I mentioned before, there are maps that we all love and that they do not need any changes to be entertaining, so these could be left unchanged

8GUEHKDjuXINBXzu5wSavEjvnzC-axPDPu8JrjRUWslMEDCb9AJ5usYXuUZafU7vXlCrO7pYsrQybH8VZ44g2oYWSDJia02rMxyHTzxfTIZa-erbuN1J_jG2yJnUH64iIL1k2aTJ=s0

For the people who vote
Disagree
I would like you to give the reasons why you think this should not be implemented on the server or what changes you would make.
Those who vote
, It would be good if you give suggestions that you would like to add, all comments are welcome.
For people who vote
Agree
Agree

I've been developing strategies on some maps for like 3 years. tbh, the maps isn't that bad and I don't think it needs a revamp. I dislike this suggestion and it sounds super dumb and unnecessary.

I don't want any changes to any maps okay, I've been developing strategies on basically every skywars solo maps and I don't any of em to change. I don't want even a single block change. Sure some maps are awful but like if you've been playing CubeCraft for several years, you know how wierd it's gonna feel if the map suddenly changed.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
The idea is the follow one, to be able to make the experience of each game something new and not as monotonous as it has been until now.In order to do this, a large part of all the maps must be redesigned, but how would it be done?The key to this would be the “randomness”that is to say, keeping the essence of the map, adding new structures, removing others, changing the distance between the initial and central islands, redesigning some of the central and initial islands
No just no. It won't work and it's just going to be super messy. You probably haven't played CubeCraft for more than a year. That's just pretty dumb and would make CubeCraft solo skywars felt super different. It's gonna make the players who played CubeCraft for few years felt very uncomfortable. If you've been playing CubeCraft for several years, you may be very comfortable with the current maps as you know all the chests spawn. I mean well, they could add new maps. That would be cool but like, "revamping" the old maps that we all are used to are just going to make us feel very uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
  • Sad
Reactions: Buckyy and Silco

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Im not quite sure how I feel about this suggestion. Although change is nice, I think just adding new maps is a better option. I quite like the current maps for most game modes and just making random changes such as changing the distance to mid or adding new structures seems unnecessary. These minor changes would not make a huge impact on gameplay nor would it be a new interesting map we havent seen before. But one the other hand, just adding a ton of new maps is not a good solution either. So I'll have to vote unsure.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I've been developing strategies on some maps for like 3 years. tbh, the maps isn't that bad and I don't think it needs a revamp. I dislike this suggestion and it sounds super dumb and unnecessary.

I don't want any changes to any maps okay, I've been developing strategies on basically every skywars solo maps and I don't any of em to change. I don't want even a single block change. Sure some maps are awful but like if you've been playing CubeCraft for several years, you know how wierd it's gonna feel if the map suddenly changed.
No just no. It won't work and it's just going to be super messy. You probably haven't played CubeCraft for more than a year. That's just pretty dumb and would make CubeCraft solo skywars felt super different. It's gonna make the players who played CubeCraft for few years felt very uncomfortable. If you've been playing CubeCraft for several years, you may be very comfortable with the current maps as you know all the chests spawn. I mean well, they could add new maps. That would be cool but like, "revamping" the old maps that we all are used to are just going to make us feel very uncomfortable.

The first thing I ask for is respect, so be careful with the words you use as "superdumb",On the other hand, you say that you have been developing strategies for 3 years? What a crazy thing you just said I've been playing since 2015 on this server and I don't need to develop any strategy for so long for the few maps out there. What I just said might sound arrogant but I have 8000k wins, 6.5k of those wins this year , so I want to believe that I'm not talking without knowledge.And on the other hand, that you have developed strategies" for like 3 years" does not mean that the server has to be renewed always looking for dynamism so that the modes do not remain stagnant without any update.What you said about would make players who are already used to it feel uncomfortable, well the modes need changes, they need risks to be able to be successful they cannot stay the same forever since people end up getting bored.And finally I said that it was not necessary in all the maps that the best thing would be to put it to the test in 2-3 mpas if people liked the change since I know that it is a somewhat radical change,and go little by little so that people can give their opinion and also get used to the change.

Reactions: Buckyy and Silco

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
All Players want this.
A game with Random rules/design/etc..,, it never gets boring.

I think:
Can the Server do it? Yes, ofcourse.
But it's gonna do it? I dont know, is a Server's choice.
Not as much as random rules, the rules must be the same, but in terms of design,etc... in my opinion it can be something revolutionary that has not been seen in any skywars until now.

• Unsure
Reactions: Silco

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Im not quite sure how I feel about this suggestion. Although change is nice, I think just adding new maps is a better option. I quite like the current maps for most game modes and just making random changes such as changing the distance to mid or adding new structures seems unnecessary. These minor changes would not make a huge impact on gameplay nor would it be a new interesting map we havent seen before. But one the other hand, just adding a ton of new maps is not a good solution either. So I'll have to vote unsure.
I understand your opinion, but well from the beginning I know that it may sound crazy but what I would like to implement with this change would be that motony of always doing the same on the same maps, since well it is the best way to win, i want each game you have to improvise according to how the game progresses.And on the other hand, as you say, adding many maps would not be the solution.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him

My personal opinion

For the people who vote
Disagree
Those who vote
For people who vote
Agree
Agree

I’m really on the fence about this. Changing maps seem a bit risky to me, but it would change up Skywars a lot, and would probably be enjoyable. However , what I think is better would be to add a setting to opt in or out for it for these maps so people can opt in or out for it if they dislike or like it

• Agree
Reactions: Velocidad

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I’m really on the fence about this. Changing maps seem a bit risky to me, but it would change up Skywars a lot, and would probably be enjoyable. However , what I think is better would be to add a setting to opt in or out for it for these maps so people can opt in or out for it if they dislike or like it
This option would be perfect for those players who did not agree with the change or who at that time did not feel like playing with these renewed maps, the only problem that iwould see is that the players would separate and there could be problems filling the games

• Love

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths

Your whole first paragraph does not have a minimum point of coherence.
Everything in this world requires revamps, things have to be updated over time, or they get left behind.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
The first thing I ask for is respect, so be careful with the words you use as "superdumb",On the other hand, you say that you have been developing strategies for 3 years? What a crazy thing you just said I've been playing since 2015 on this server and I don't need to develop any strategy for so long for the few maps out there. What I just said might sound arrogant but I have 8000k wins, 6.5k of those wins this year , so I want to believe that I'm not talking without knowledge.And on the other hand, that you have developed strategies" for like 3 years" does not mean that the server has to be renewed always looking for dynamism so that the modes do not remain stagnant without any update.What you said about would make players who are already used to it feel uncomfortable, well the modes need changes, they need risks to be able to be successful they cannot stay the same forever since people end up getting bored.And finally I said that it was not necessary in all the maps that the best thing would be to put it to the test in 2-3 mpas if people liked the change since I know that it is a somewhat radical change,and go little by little so that people can give their opinion and also get used to the change.
yeah no, it sounds super unnecessary.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Your whole first paragraph does not have a minimum point of coherence.
Everything in this world requires revamps, things have to be updated over time, or they get left behind.
what. But the maps has been there since the beginning wdym?? The maps doesn't need a revamp and it's pretty much perfect. Revamping the current map sounds unnecessary and is not a smart choice. Nobody is bored of the current map okay. if you're bored, why don't you just stop playing entirely if you're not enjoying what you're playing?

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
What you said about would make players who are already used to it feel uncomfortable, well the modes need changes, they need risks to be able to be successful they cannot stay the same forever since people end up getting bored.
They don't. They won't be successful just by changing or "revamping" (ruining) the maps okay. That's just not how it works. Why don't they just add new maps instead? That's better than ruining the old maps I and other peoples are used to.

And finally I said that it was not necessary in all the maps that the best thing would be to put it to the test in 2-3 mpas if people liked the change since I know that it is a somewhat radical change,and go little by little so that people can give their opinion and also get used to the change.
"2-3 mpas". Minor spelling mistake. I win

• Disagree
Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
  • Haha

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
They don't. They won't be successful just by changing or "revamping" (ruining) the maps okay. That's just not how it works. Why don't they just add new maps instead? That's better than ruining the old maps I and other peoples are used to.

"2-3 mpas". Minor spelling mistake. I win
Seeing the attitude you have at the time of writing i can see that you are someone immature and without any kind of education or respect, so I ask you please if you are not going to give coherent and respectful answers, do not answer more in this thread, thank you

• Agree
  • Wow
Reactions: Silco and Buckyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom