Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheLostFroggo

Jan 13, 2024
Can’t remember what this map is called as it has been quite a while. All I remember is it being a duo survival games map which was being a cave 🗺. However I believe originally it might of had some flaws which allowed people to get into spots they shouldn’t be in and can camp hence it got removed 🤷
Anyways I believe the designers could do an easy job of fixing it.
I am asking of what the possibility of this returning is either permanently or temporarily is as it will bring back quite a few memories.
Not sure if anyone else remembers it?

IMG_5669.jpeg

Any way that’s all from me!
Just wanting to see the return of this map in some form.

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
This is the map cavern, and as far as I know there are no current plans to return it. The issue was, as you said, camping. Players would often stay high up (as the map is very vertical) and players would be left waiting at mid until the very end for players to suffocate to death as the path up there was blocked off by border. There were also some oddly placed invisible walls, and even after border eventually finished shrinking it was possible to stay higher up on the vines above mid and be annoying.

I personally was very happy when the map was removed, as the pacing of the game always felt off. I feel like this would be quite difficult to effectively fix.

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
đź’Ś Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
The map is sadly not meeting our high quality standards for maps anymore, but the total number of maps has not changed, as we got the new space map in return :) Due to the points Mel already mentioned, it is quite hard to bring this map back in line with our standards, as the map design in itself comes with a lot of lategame and stalling issues.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom