Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
HELLO

A new map was recently added to Eggwars Teams of 4, but I think it could be better with a few small changes.
1708975674362.png

• Firstly, the map has cherry trees which seem out of place since the map has a very industrial feeling. They just don't fit and make it look odd.
• Secondly, the name "Cyberpunk" doesn't really work with the way the map looks. It's more gritty and industrial, not futuristic like the name "Cyberpunk" would suggest. So, I think renaming it to something like "Industry" would make more sense.

Making these tweaks would help the map feel more consistent and enjoyable to play.

THANKS

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
HELLO

A new map was recently added to Eggwars Teams of 4, but I think it could be better with a few small changes.
View attachment 227809
• Firstly, the map has cherry trees which seem out of place since the map has a very industrial feeling. They just don't fit and make it look odd.
• Secondly, the name "Cyberpunk" doesn't really work with the way the map looks. It's more gritty and industrial, not futuristic like the name "Cyberpunk" would suggest. So, I think renaming it to something like "Industry" would make more sense.

Making these tweaks would help the map feel more consistent and enjoyable to play.

THANKS

Oh my god, you weren't kidding, you REALLY don't like this map do you. 🤣
I assumed it was just a very techno Japanese inspired cyberpunk. Rainy city in the middle of the night (even though the map is in the day) sort of vibe.

But yeh... It's not the best map Cube's ever put out.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It reminds me of a map on the Hypixel server, I think it's quite similar

I know builders will use the same themes to design maps but I always thought Cubes maps were more artistic than this

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
HELLO

View attachment 227809

THANKS
In my opinion i see the map look great but the name i didn't understand it so i cant told you if it work in the map or not but for other hand i see the map perfectly good

Amacchi

Mar 2, 2023
Yeah i'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought to myself hey this map looks nothing like a cyberpunk theme the first time I played it 😂

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom