May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
2n95wu.jpg
"This user is already banned. You will not receive reprot coins" -Staff team

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Actualy the players without plus spend 4min in make a report, and you only get a copy/pasted message from the staff team.
I think than if actualy exist the /report the players without plus need something.
Maybe a writed message or not a copy/paste

A written message for what? Saying this player has been punished? The copy and paste messages save time, you don't really need anything beside someone the tags: Handled or Closed, in my opinion.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
A written message for what? Saying this player has been punished? The copy and paste messages save time, you don't really need anything beside someone the tags: Handled or Closed, in my opinion.
Is always the same message :/ i think than can be changed

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
As for a response to this topic, I believe that reporting and trying to make the server better as a whole is a reward in itself. I personally wouldn't think that something like this should be added, but I know others have their differing opinions
What would you choose

Cleaning a shop and then buying normal priced products

Or

Cleaning a shop and then buying cheaper products because you did the cleaning

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
So spending multiple hours trying to build a map (which is extremely difficult) doesn't deserve pay?
I would never build high-quality maps for a constant month. You're underrating performances buddy.
Where did i ever say that they don't deserve to be payed?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
The reward we all are going for is that shiny pink tag.

Seriously, not a huge fan of this idea personally. It would create lots of extra false reports for staff to handle.

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
MODERATORS ARE NOT GETTING PAID.
MISSPELLING A WORD IS NOT ENTERTAINING.
"REPROT"-COINS ARE A BAD CONCEPT.

REPORTING CHEATERS SHOULD BE DONE OUT OF GOODWILL.

There's a very old, famous tale about this situation. Revolves around religion.
"So basically God created all men and women, and all of nature as moral tests. Right? If they succeed, they'll go to heaven. If they'll fail, they'll go to hell.
But what about Atheists? What kind of test are they? - A test of charisma? A measurement of persuasive capabilities?

- No. They are what you call an "Utterly Imperfect Human."
- A religious person, would usually perform a good deed because they are thinking of the reward they will later get. A ticket to Heaven.
But Atheists do not believe in these places. Morals are bound to Earth. When they perform a good deed, they do not expect a reward. Sometimes not even a "Thank you".
Well.. but why are they called "Utterly Imperfect"?
- "People aren't perfect. Men are not created equal. Neither do women. Neither do plants, animals, even wild concepts. Nothing is perfect, and it shall never be. Perfection is inhumane.
And they are much, much less perfect than us."

Reactions: God.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
You can take things to seriously and using a bigger font doesn't make it anymore true. Wonderful story though, there is also a meme that goes hand in hand with this situation also very closely related to religion.

2nawo5.jpg
locked meme dump

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom