Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Good idea, since you have to record and upload a video when you used your “free” reports... It will become easier to just type /report than recording and uploading and then the hacker will already be banned by the Anticheat

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I'm sorry, but I wouldn't like to see this added at this point of time.
  • It won't be fair for Plus users who have subscribed just because they wanted to have unlimited access to /report.
  • It will create a lot of work for the small moderation team we have. Work that I doubt they will be able to handle.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
  • It won't be fair for Plus users who have subscribed just because they wanted to have unlimited access to /report.
  • It will create a lot of work for the small moderation team we have. Work that I doubt they will be able to handle.
agree +1

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Like Elenahh said, this will increase the work for the moderation team. If you want unlimited access to /report, you can simply buy the Plus rank.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Don't think its a good idea... then they can remove the plus rank and they have to update their hole system again... just don't.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
ezgif-4-1dc1ecaa421f.png

use this kthx

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-25_17-18-42.png
    upload_2019-7-25_17-18-42.png
    830 bytes · Views: 102
  • upload_2019-7-25_17-18-45.png
    upload_2019-7-25_17-18-45.png
    830 bytes · Views: 98

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
This is already a thing.
Making this a thing was a mistake in my opinion.
  • It makes one of the Plus perks almost pointless if you have a rank, which is not a good thing considering the subscription doesn't have many perks that make paying so much money monthly actually worth it.
  • Players are already complaining a lot about moderators not being able to handle all these reports. How's creating more work for the moderation team a good idea?
  • Even if they were able to handle the reports, overwhelming your moderators so much is an extremely bad idea, and I have noticed that you are not paying much attention to this issue lately. (First gave every ranker access to the report command, now giving every single ranker out there that is good at identifying cheaters + all Plus subscribers unlimited access to it.) I'm very aware that one of the reasons these players were given the opportunity to be moderators was because they are able to handle a lot of work, but every person has their limits and gets tired at some point.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
It makes one of the Plus perks almost pointless if you have a rank, which is not a good thing considering the subscription doesn't have many perks that make paying so much money monthly actually worth it.
The Plus rank was a thing for months before /report was introduced. A lot of people still bought it.
Players are already complaining a lot about moderators not being able to handle all these reports. How's creating more work for the moderation team a good idea?
How is it more work? It's like saying reporting hackers on the forums is overwhelming the moderators because there's so few of them.
overwhelming your moderators so much is an extremely bad idea,
It's not overwhelming them. They decided to become mods and they have the opportunity and the free will to take care of the reports or not. They are not being held hostage to take care of them. It's their decision.
these players were given the opportunity to be moderators was because they are able to handle a lot of work, but every person has their limits and gets tired at some point.
They are not required to take care of the reports. It's by their own free will to take care of as many as they can, and once they don't feel like it anymore, they can just.. stop. Also, Sentinel still exists, which you seem to have completely forgotten while writing your paragraph. Sentinel is still capable of banning cheaters in /report, which does help in taking care of /reports.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Then we need a bigger moderation team:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom